Okay, okay.
好吧
What the hell's taking Bobby?
鲍比在干什么呢
I'm trying.
我在开了
You think Lilith knows we're here?
你觉得莉莉丝知道我们来了吗
Probably.
可能吧
We're here to help, okay?
我们是来帮忙的 好吗
I'm gonna move my hand,
我这就把手放开
and we're gonna talk nice and quiet. Okay?
我们小声说话 好吗
Sir, where is your daughter?
先生 你女儿呢
It's not...
那不...
It's not her anymore.
那不是她了
Where is she?
她在哪
Upstairs.
在楼上
In her bedroom.
在她卧室里
Okay, okay. Listen to me.
好吧 听我说
I want you to go downstairs to the basement,
我要你下楼 去地下室
put a line of salt at the door behind you.
关上门 撒一道盐
Do you understand me?
明白了吗
Not without my wife.
我得带上我妻子
Yes, without your wife. No.
等不起了 不行
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Hurry!
快啊
It's not her.
不是她
It's not in the girl anymore.
不在女孩身体里了
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy's here.
妈妈在呢
Mommy's here. It's okay.
妈妈在呢 没事了
Damn it.
该死
All right. No matter what you hear,
好吧 不管你听到什么
you and your husband and your daughter stay in the basement.
你和你丈夫 女儿都要待在地下室里
Okay.
好
Well, I hate to be a told-you-so.
我也不想说早告诉你了
All right, Ruby, where is she?
好吧 露比 她在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, can she get past the sprinklers?
她能突破洒水器吗
At her pay grade, she ain't sweating the holy water.
她这种级别的 才不在乎圣水呢
Okay, you win. What do I have to do?
好吧 你赢了 我需要做什么
What do you mean? To save Dean.
什么意思 救迪恩
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Just shut up for a second.
先别说话
Ruby. You had your chance.
露比 我给过你机会
You can't just flip a switch.
那不是打开个开关那么简单
We needed time.
我们需要时间的
Well, there's gotta be something, there's gotta be some way.
肯定还有办法 肯定有什么
Whatever it is, I'll do it.
不管什么我都做
Don't, Dean. I'm not gonna let you go to hell.
别 迪恩 我不能允许你下地狱
Dean. Yes, you are!
迪恩 你没别的办法
Yes, you are.
只能这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I mean, this was all my fault.
这都怪我
I know that.
我知道
But what you're doing is not gonna save me.
但你这么做 也救不了我
It's only gonna kill you.
只会害死你
Then what am I supposed to do?
那我要怎么办
Keep fighting.
坚持斗争
Take care of my wheels.
照顾好我的车
Sam, remember what Dad taught you.
萨姆 记住爸爸教你的
Okay?
好吗
And remember what I taught you.
记住我教你的
I'm sorry, Dean.
很遗憾 迪恩
I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy.
我都不会希望我最恨的敌人遭受这个
Hellhound.
地狱之犬
Where?
在哪
There.
那里
Give me the knife. Maybe I can fight it off.
给我刀 或许我能打过它
What? Come on.
什么 快点
That dust won't last forever.
那巫尘撑不了多久
Wait.
等等
You wanna die?
你想死吗
Sam, that's not Ruby.
萨姆 那不是露比
It's not Ruby.
那不是露比
How long have you been in her?
你在她体内多久了
Not long.
没多久
But I like it.
但我喜欢
It's all grown-up and pretty.
好成年 好漂亮
And where's Ruby?
露比呢
She was a very bad girl.
她很不乖
So I sent her far, far away.
所以我把她赶跑了
You know, I should've seen it before.
我早该看出来的
But you all look alike to me.
但你们在我看来都一样
Hello, Sam.
你好 萨姆
I've wanted to meet you for a very long time.
我早就想见你了
Your lips are soft.
你的嘴唇好软
All right, so you have me.
好吧 你抓到我了
Let my brother go.
放了我哥哥
Silly goose.
傻瓜
You want a bargain, you have to have something that I want.
你想讨价还价 你得有我想要的东西
You don't.
你没有
So is this your big plan, huh?
这就是你的大计划吗
Drag me to hell,
把我拖下地狱
kill Sam,
杀了萨姆
and then what?
然后呢
Become queen bitch?
成为贱♥人♥女王吗
I don't have to answer to puppy chow.
我不需要回答狗食
Sic him, boy.
咬死他 小子们
No!
不
No, stop.
不 停下
Stop.
停下
Stop it!
停下
No.
不
No.
不
Stop it.
停下
Stop it!
停下
No.
不
Yes.
太好了
Back.
退后
I said, back.
我说 退后
I don't think so.
去死吧
No.
不
No.
不
Dean.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
No!
不
No.
不
No.
不
Somebody help me.
谁救救我
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表