A-Adam.
嗯 上帝的第一个孩子
Yeah, you know -- God's primo.
第一从装配线上走下来的男人
First dude off the assembly line.
等等
Wait... The --
伊甸园 苹果 那个亚当吗
The garden, the apple -- that Adam?
其实是温柏 但没错
It was a quince, but yeah.
所以你是夏娃吗
So then that makes you Eve?
塞拉芬娜
Serafina.
-宝贝 -嗯
- Babe. - Yeah.
-他的气场 -我知道
- His aura. - I know.
就像彩虹糖
It's like Skittles.
她是个天使
She's an angel.
嗯 她是我老婆
Yeah, she's my old lady.
她是唯一能忍♥我这么多年的人
She's the only one who could put up with me all these years, huh?
宝贝
Babe.
什么情况啊
What's happening?
好了 开始派对吧
Alright, let's get this party started.
跟我走 杰克
You're with me, Jack.
等等 你带他去哪
Hey, w-w-wait, wait. Where you taking him?
就是私下做个小测试
Oh, just a little private pop quiz.
可不能随便把"圣火花"交给任何人
Can't hand out the "spark of the divine" to just anyone.
迪恩 我没事的
Dean, I'm okay.
你真是第一个人类吗
So, you're really the first human?
上帝的"第一个故事" 对
God's "first story," yeah.
经历了各种历练 受过各种蛇的诱惑
Jumped through every hoop, talked to every snake.
他把我和夏娃赶出天堂时
When he kicked us out of paradise, Eve and me,
我们还想 我们活该
we figured, eh, we deserved it.
然后他又继续
Then he moved on...
折腾我们的儿子
to our sons.
放松 亲爱的
Relax, babe!
他会通过的
He's gonna pass.
你怎么知道
And you know that how?
我在梦里看到了
Saw it in my dreams.
我们当时在巴比伦的
We were sipping mushroom tea
空中花♥园♥喝蘑菇茶
in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
你嗑药时看到了杰克吗
So you were tripping balls and you saw Jack?
太棒了
Awesome.
-你恨他 -不
- You hate him. - Oh, no.
这我期盼了三十万年了
I've been wanting this for going on 300,000 years.
我花了好久才琢磨明白要怎么做到
Took me that long to figure out how to do it, too.
等等 杀上帝是你的计划吗
Wait -- killing God is your plan?
嗯 比莉一直在帮我们
Yeah, Billie's been giving us a hand, yeah.
塞拉和我 这是我们的想法
Sera and me, this is our baby, yeah.
她一直给我续命 让我坚持到底
She kept me alive this long so I could see it through.
我们一直在等待你
All we've been waiting on is you.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
主要配方
The main ingredient.
半人半大天使 力量非凡
Half-human, half-archangel, all-powerful.
至少 只要你通过测试就行
At least, you could be, if you pass the test.
开始了
So, here it goes.
其中一个漂亮的玩意
One of these pretty little suckers
被上帝碰触过
has been touched by God himself.
它拥有圣火花
It holds the spark of the divine.
你只需要把它挑出来
All you gotta do is tell me which one.
就想想
I mean, just think of, like,
一切必须发生
everything that had to happen
才让你会带杰克走到这里 这一刻的事
for you to get Jack to this place, to this moment.
亲爱的 这是注定的
Baby, it was meant to be.
你选这个吗
That's your choice?
嗯
Yes.
还有其他的
And the others.
所有的
All of them.
它们都只是石头
They're just rocks
但它们的存在就是神圣的
but they're existence makes them divine.
因为上帝无所不在
Because God is in everything.
答对了
Right on.
至少他应该无所不在
At least, he should be.
我做到了
I did it.
太棒了
Far out!
很好 那现在呢
Okay, uh, great -- well, now what?
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
伙计们 冷静
Dudes, chill.
来吧
Do it.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
我的一根肋骨 哥们
It's one of my ribs, dude.
万事万物都可以承载圣火花
Everything can contain the spark of the divine,
但这个
but this puppy?
它拥有的力量足以创造生命
It's packing enough punch to create life.
就你而言
Or, in your case,
则是毁灭上帝
destroy God.
杰克 增强你的皮囊
Jack, making your vessel strong,
找回你的人类灵魂
reclaiming your human soul,
都是在让你为这一刻做准备
it was -- it was all preparing you for this.
它会让我怎么样
What'll it do to me?
启动一种内在的连锁反应
Start an elemental chain reaction.
将你的灵魂和能量融合为
It fuses your soul and your grace into a...
就像...形而上的超新星
Like a....metaphysical supernova.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你将坍缩成一个吸收圣能量的活体黑洞
You'll collapse into a living black hole for divine energy.
什么都逃不出去 不管是黑暗
One nothing can escape -- not the darkness,
还是上帝
not God himself.
但一旦启动
But once it starts...
你就无法中止了
you can't stop it.
所以 到了时候再用
So, don't use 'til game time.
明白了吗
You dig?
明白
I dig.
他明白了
He digs.
我们快到家了
We're almost home.
我们进去前我有话要说
Yeah, I need to say something before we head in.
-不 没事 -等等
- No, i-i-it's okay. - Hold up. Just...
我对萨姆说的话
What I said to Sam,
你不该听到的
you didn't need to hear that.
现在不该
Alright? Not now.
就凭你承载的重担
Not with the weight that you're carrying --
为了我们和这世界
for us, for this world.
杰克
Jack...
我不知道要怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it,
但我得知恰克的真♥相♥时
but what I found out about Chuck...
感觉就像我没真活着
it's like -- it's like I wasn't alive.
不算是真正活着
Not really.
就像我这辈子从来都不自♥由♥
You know, like, my whole life I've never been free.
真正的自♥由♥
But like, really free.
而现在
But now...
我和萨姆
now me and Sam,
我们有机会好好生活
we got a shot at living a life.
不必背负这么多破事
Without all this crap on our backs.
那...
And that's --
那都要感谢你
that's because of you.
所以我
So, I -- I --
我想说 我必须说
I wanted to say -- I need to say...
谢谢你 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
时候到了 是吧
It's time, isn't it?
时候到了
It's time.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's alright.
我能理解
I understand it. I-i --
我也是这感觉 好无望
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表