You're no fun.
去找她吧 披萨哥
Go get her, Pizza Man.
露比
Ruby.
我在哪
Where am I?
你死了
You're dead.
我记得
I remember.
你也死了吗
Are you dead?
快死了
Almost.
你真走运
Lucky you.
露比 我唤醒你
Ruby, I woke you up
是因为我在找一件叫秘物的东西
because I'm looking for an object known as the Occultum,
而天使乔说你把它藏在了地狱里
and the angel Jo said you hid it somewhere in Hell.
是吗 她就这样
Oh, did she? Wow, that is so like her.
你不觉得恶魔
Don't you think it's a little obvious
在地狱里藏东西太明显了吗
for a demon to be u202dhiding something in Hell?
我不知道
I don't know.
萨姆和迪恩去那里找了
Sam and Dean, u202dthey're searching there now.
萨姆
Oh, Sam.
那大块头怎么样了
How is the big lug?
我喜欢他
I liked him.
我们本来挺暧昧 直到他杀了我
We had a good thing until he killed me.
我时间不多
Listen, u202dI don't have a lot of time.
你能不能
Could we possibly just --
你去找乔要秘物时
W-When you went to Jo about the Occultum --
我去找她吗
When I went to see her?
是她找到了我
She called me.
这是陷阱吗
Is this a trap?
因为我可饶不了你
'Cause I will mess you up.
你就这么信任我啊
u202dThat's how much you trust me.
妹子
Girlfriend --
我们没那么亲 你想要什么
I'm not your girlfriend. What do you want?
是这样的
Here's the deal.
路西法和米迦勒在等待时机
Lucifer and Michael are circling each other;
准备对决
there's gonna be a showdown.
我知道你觉得你跟路西法没错
And I know you think you're in solid with Lucifer,
但我们都清楚如果他们开战
but we both know if those two go at it,
就是天启
it's Apocalypse time,
到时什么都不剩
and nothing will be left standing.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许你能如愿
And maybe things go your way.
但也或许是天上能获胜
But maybe they go Heaven's,
那样的话 大家都需要备用计划
and if they do, u202deveryone will need a Plan B.
我们有必要时 总能合作愉快
Look, you and I work well together when we have to.
你是个强大的恶魔
You are a powerful demon,
而我是个好商人
and I am a good businesswoman.
等尘埃落定 世界将有新秩序
When the smoke clears, there'll be a new world order.
我们可以从中获利
We can make that work for us.
你才说我们到时都死定了
You said we'd all be dead.
不非得的
We don't have to be.
如果我们能在最安全的地方躲过危机
Not if we ride it out in the safest place that exists.
我不懂
I'm not following.
秘物
The Occultum.
秘物是个地方
The Occultum is a place?
地方 物品
A place... a thing...
随你怎么说吧 它很强大
Whatever you want to call it, it's powerful.
乔和我定了协议 我就把它藏起来了
Jo and I cut a deal, and I stashed it.
我可以告诉你在哪
I can tell you the location.
不是在地狱里
And it's not in Hell.
-乔知道在哪吗 她可能... -不
- Does Jo know where it is? Because she might try to -- - u202dNo.
那姑娘真的不值得信任
That girl really can't be trusted,
但你可以信任我 如果...
but you can trust me if...
如果什么
If what?
我可以帮你 但有个条件
I'll help you on one condition.
你带我离开这里
That you get me the Hell out of here.
什么
What?
-伙计们 你们回来了 -杰克 怎么回事
- Guys. You're back. - u202dJack? What the Hell?
这地方为什么要叫虚无
Why do they call this place the Empty?
这地方都满了
This place is full.
充满了不断重复的哀伤和绝望
It's full of sorrow and despair playing over and over again,
天使和恶魔梦着他们的悔恨
of angels and demons dreaming about their regrets.
永无尽头
Forever.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
他死了 几乎死了
He's dead. Kind of.
-暂时的 -什么
- For now. - u202dWhat?
你显然有门路 卡西迪奥
You're clearly connected, Castiel.
试试吧
Just try.
好 我试试
Okay, I'll try.
秘物在
The Occultum, it's...
小卡去了虚无
Cass went to the Empty.
希望能找到露比
Hopefully. To find Ruby,
希望能找到这个秘物在哪
hopefully, to find out where this Occultum thing is located.
希望行吧
Hopefully.
-这太不确定了 -快把他复活
- That's way too many "hopefully's." - Bring him back now!
小天使
Yo, Clarence.
你愿望满足了
You got what you wanted.
怎么 你觉得你能说回家就回家了
Now what? You think you're gonna just flit on home?
是的 因为我们有协议
Yes, because we have a deal.
我知道 小羽毛
I know we have a deal, Feathers.
你还没死呢
You're not dead, yet.
但你在此期间
But for the time you're here,
我能让你生不如死
I can make you wish you were.
你伤不了我
You can't hurt me.
杰克说我们是一边的 对付恰克
Jack said we're on u202dthe same side. Against Chuck.
我是死骑这边的
I'm on Death's side.
快醒醒 伙计
Come on, wake up, pal.
等她的计划成功
When her plan works,
我就终于又能沉睡了
I finally get to go back to sleep.
那是她的许诺吗
That's what she promised?
她能做到吗
She can do that?
快醒醒 小卡
Come on, Cass. Come on.
但她的计划有趣的一点是
Funny thing about her plan, though...
她没说她需要你
she didn't say anything about needing you.
亲爱的 你别想来来去去
Baby, you can't just traipse in and out of here.
这是有违秩序的
It upsets the order of things.
小卡
u202dCass!
要白酒吗 小天使
Chardonnay, Clarence?
你可能没心情
Oh, you're probably not in the mood.
回见
See you soon.
你们回来了
You made it back.
是啊 你也是
Yeah. And so did you.
你可真傻
You're an idiot, by the way.
要是不成功呢
What if this hadn't worked?
成功了
But it did.
秘物根本不在地狱
The Occultum was never in Hell.
是啊 我们知道了
Yeah, we get that.
秘物看来
The Occultum is apparently
是世界上最安全的地方
the safest place in the world.
乔是不可能交出来的
Jo was never gonna give that up.
是个"地方"吗
It's a "place"?
你看到露比了
So you saw Ruby.
我还知道位置了
And I got the location.
我还傻吗
Am I still an idiot?
-就是 -那我们走吧
- Well, yeah. - Let's go, then.
等等
Wait.
如果恰克突然决定看看我们在干什么呢
What if Chuck checks in on us and sees what we're doing.
那我们不就完了吗
Isn't it pretty much over?
是啊
Yeah, it would be.
我有个蠢主意
I have a dumb idea.
如果恰克回来查我们的岗
If Chuck comes back and checks in on us,
肯定会来地堡找我们
he's gonna look for us here in the bunker.
我们不能确定
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表