What?
我上次在人间时
I mean, the last time I was on Earth,
我当时是人
I mean, I was human.
那是好久以前了
Ah, it was a while ago.
但我们当时都在崇拜一块
I mean, but, you know, we were all worshipping
大屌♥一样的巨石
this giant rock that looked like a huge penis, and...
总之 当时的人 他们好丑
Anyway, folks back then, they were, uh, ugly.
有好多驼背
You know? Had a lot of humps.
好多呢
I mean, a lot.
看看现在的人
Look at 'em now.
看看你
I mean, look at you.
你真...美丽
I mean, you're, uh, you know, gorgeous.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
你什么时候离开那具身体
When are you gonna get out of that body?
等我找到新的的
Eh, when I find another one.
我本想在墓地换个身体的
I mean, I would've jumped at the cemetery,
但那些肉身都太...多虫子了
but all those meat suits were a little too, uh, you know, wormy.
可以说不好融入环境
Difficult to blend, if you will.
是啊
Yeah.
那么
So, uh...
他生前是谁啊
who was...he, anyway?
他是我们的孩子 算是吧
He was our kid. Kinda.
真遗憾
Sorry.
好吧 咒语需要什么原料
Alright. So, what do you need for this spell?
没什么
You know, nothing much.
就一大袋盐
Big bag of salt.
简单
Easy.
还有一颗人类心脏
And a -- And a human heart.
好吧 我去左边 你去右边
Alright. I go left. You go right.
看到人 就叫他们走
See anybody, get 'em out.
看到鬼 就拿岩盐攻击
See a ghost, hit it with the rock salt.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody in here?
这里
Here!
这里 上面
Here. Up here.
好吧 过来
Okay. Come here. Just...
好了 没事的
Okay. Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
我是安全的 来
I'm safe, okay? Come on.
-有我呢 -过来
- I gotcha. I gotcha. - Come here.
有我呢 好了
I gotcha. Here we go. Just, uh...
-去妈妈那里 好吧 -天啊 谢天谢地
- There's your mom. Alright? - Oh, God. Thank God.
死了 他们都死了
Dead. They're all dead.
我知道
I know. I know. Shh. Just --
我带你们出去 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, alright?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay, alright?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
萨姆
Sam.
去体育馆 我就来
Just head to the gym! I'll be right behind you!
让他们快走
Move those people!
崔维斯 我说了
Travis, I told you,
-你得离开礼拜堂 -好 天啊
- you gotta get out of the chapel. - Yeah. God.
不不
No. No.
罗威娜 我们需要你帮忙 快点来
Rowena, we need your help, so move your ass.
什么 不 我不...
What? No, I'm not --
请阁下快点过来
Move your exquisite ass, please.
好吗 太好了
Alright? Great.
给你的盐
Here's your salt.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
什么 没有
What? Oh. No.
就是...
I-I mean, uh...
-我是你的粉丝 -什么
- I'm a fan. - u202dExcuse me?
我之前不想当着其他人的面说
Yeah, I-I didn't want to say it in front of the other guys,
但你在地狱时 跟阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
but when you were in Hell, with Alastair, I, uh --
我曾有机会看你工作
I got a chance to watch you work.
你对那些人做的事
And, I mean, the things you did to those people,
那可不仅仅是折磨
I mean, it wasn't torture.
那是艺术
It was, um -- It was art.
对 但那是很久以前了
Yeah, but that was a long time ago.
看你怎么看了
Depends how you look at it.
发生了这么多事 下面什么情况了
So, with all this going on, what's it like down there?
-地狱吗 -对
- In Hell? - Yeah.
你见过被点着的蚂蚁山吗
You ever seen an ant hill when it's, like, set on fire?
我们本来正在干我们自己的事
Okay, well, there we were, minding our own business,
永远剥人皮 就我们的工作嘛
you know, flaying people for eternity, like you do, right?
然后地狱里所有的大门突然同时打开了
And then every door in Hell just sprang open all at once.
灵魂冲出 天空裂开
You know? Souls got out. Sky cracked.
就这样
And, uh, boom, ta-da, you know?
等等 所有门吗 笼子也是吗
Wait. Every door? Even the Cage?
对 笼子也是
Yeah, even the Cage.
米迦勒呢
And Michael?
我之前听说他就在里面
Well, last I heard, he was just sittin' there.
但如果他跑出来了
Yeah, but if he got out, I mean -- Ugh.
但是...
I mean...
他不会记仇的吧
he wouldn't hold a grudge, right?
别动
Stay still.
怎么可能
H-How?
我是个天使
I'm an angel.
那个小丑是...
And the clown was...
鬼
A ghost.
你是...
And you're...?
就是个普通人
Just a guy.
-萨姆 -我没事
- Sam? - Yeah, I'm good.
就是我枪击上帝时...
Just -- Like, when I shot God --
什么 你枪击上帝
I'm sorry. When you shot God?
说来话长
It's a long story.
没事的 我没事
It's nothing. It's fine. It's just...
萨姆
Sam.
让我看看
Let me see.
萨姆 拜托了
Sammy, please.
你修复了吗
Did you fix it?
没有 我做不到
No. I can't. There's --
那伤口有种能量
There's an energy in that wound that's --
我从未有过那种感觉
I never felt that before.
-我说了 没事的 -萨姆
- Well, like I said, it's fine. - Sam.
-治安官 -探员
- Sheriff? - Hey, uh, Agent.
我在最后过一遍 但是
I'm, uh -- I'm doing a final sweep, but
看来大家都撤走了
looks like I got everybody.
好 这就去学校
Okay. Great. Just head to the school.
-我们在那里见 -收到
- I'll meet you there. - Copy that.
好 我们得走了
Alright. We got to go.
得走了 快点
We got to go. Come on. Come on.
没事的 走吧
It's okay. Come on. It's okay.
女士
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
你没事吧
You okay?
关于那颗心脏
So... about that heart.
还在想办法 或许去停尸间
Working on it. I'm thinking maybe we hit the morgue.
新鲜的会更好
Fresh, it'd be -- it would be better.
好啊
Cool.
该死
Son of a bitch.
是啊 可怜人
Yeah. Yeah. Poor guy.
有心脏了
Well, got a heart.
亲爱的 你干什么呢 我们得走了
Baby, what -- what are you doing? We got to go.
我们得走了 快
We need to move. Now.
我记得你 你把我带回了家
I remember you. You took me home.
就一个鬼
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表