忆往昔
如今
冰岛 雷克雅维克
还要酒吗
不了
谢谢
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第十七集
合体
阿玛拉
迪恩
吉姆宝石
打烊
萨姆
杰克还要杀了上帝 那还剩
Jack is supposed to kill God. That still leaves...
-阿玛拉 -我在想 杰克再杀了她
- Amara. - I'm thinking Jack kills her.
没有上帝 没有黑暗
Then there's no God, there's no Darkness.
世界得救
World saved.
该大清理了
It's time to clear the board.
该毁灭整个世界了
It's time to start unwinding whole worlds.
我们想干掉你哥哥
We want to take your brother down,
我们需要你帮忙 我们的朋友杰克
we need your help. Our pal Jack,
他将有能力困住恰克
he'll be strong enough to trap Chuck.
我可以考虑一下
I'll think about it.
小羽毛
Yo, Feathers.
我们是一边的 对付恰克
We're on the same side. Against Chuck.
我是死骑这边的
I'm on Death's side.
等她的计划成功
When her plan works,
我就终于又能沉睡了
I finally get to go back to sleep.
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
我给了杰克他转化的最后一步
I gave Jack the last step of his transformation.
我们有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
有件事你和萨姆得知道
There's something you and Sam need to know.
恰克已经灭光了其他世界 他随时会过来
Chuck's done with all the other worlds, and he'll be here any day,
到时 杰克要死了
and when he does, Jack's gonna die.
这么大的事你怎么能不告诉我
How can you keep me in the dark about something so huge?!
因为我知道你会难以承受
'Cause I know you couldn't handle it!
-不 -只有这样才能杀恰克
- No! - This is how we end Chuck!
别说了
Just stop!
欢迎回家 哥哥
Welcome home, brother.
-没有吗 你确定 -是的
- Nothing? You sure? - Yes.
我把自己关在了瓜达卢普岛的
I'd sequestered myself in the archives
教堂档案馆里
of the Basilica of Guadeloupe,
追查一则据传非常强大
chasing down a rumor of a spell so powerful
可以"伤害上帝"的咒语
it could, quote, "wound God Himself."
但原来只是传闻罢了
But it turns out it was just that -- a rumor.
我...
I just --
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
没事 我们会找到办法的
That's alright. We'll find a way.
回家来吧
Just get home.
小卡吗
That Cass?
就这样吗
So that's how it's gonna be?
你不跟我说话了
You give me the silent treatment?
我不知道你希望我说什么
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
你理解
That you get it.
我说了 杀阿玛拉 杰克牺牲
Like, I said, killing Amara, Jack dying --
那是唯一的办法
that's the only way.
"唯一的办法"
"The only way."
"我们唯一的希望""最后的机会"
"Our one shot," "our last chance."
你不会厌倦说这种话吗
You ever get tired of saying stuff like that?
我们又不需要喜欢这事
We don't have to like it, alright,
但你和我 我们必须把事办成
but you and me, we gotta get it done.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean.
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
我哥哥回来了
My brother has returned.
那么时候到了
That means it's time.
他联♥系♥你了吗
Did he contact you?
他已经宣告降世了
He's made himself known.
你们打算怎么困住他
How do you intend to cage him?
上帝囚禁我时 可有四个大天使帮忙
When God caged me, he had four archangels.
你们有吗
Do you have four archangels?
没有 我们有一个杰克
Nope. We got one Jack.
我们早该认识一下的
I wish we'd gotten to know one another.
那怪我
That's my fault.
或许等这一切结束 我们可以找个机会
Maybe when all of this is over, we can?
他一直在增强自己的力量
He's been juicing himself up, getting stronger.
但我需要完成一个最终仪式
But I need to complete a final ritual.
你们需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我就想说 你真是救了我们的命了
Just want to let you know, you are saving our asses here.
你是在救整个世界
You're saving the whole world's ass.
我还什么都没救呢
I haven't saved anything yet.
但等时候到了 我们可以指望你 是吧
But when the time comes, we can count on you, right?
就像我们初遇时我对你说的
Like I told you when we first met,
"我们永远都会帮助彼此"
"You and I will always help each other."
你在气我
You're angry with me.
不 我没生气
No, I'm not angry. I...
失望吗
You're disappointed?
杰克
Jack, look...
我希望你早跟我们直说
I wish you'd have been up front with us.
但牺牲你自己
But sacrificing your life
成就大业
for a cause...
这很勇敢
takes a lot of courage.
但我仍认为这是不对的
I still think it's wrong, though.
好了 都好了
Alright, we're all set.
杰克 你去收拾东西吧
Jack, why don't you go get your stuff.
我们这就走
I'm thinking we leave now,
明早就能到圣达菲
we'll make Santa Fe by tomorrow morning.
嗯 我不去了
Yeah, um, I'm not coming.
-什么 -你和杰克能搞定
- What? - You and Jack got this covered.
恰克回来了 你却想休息吗
Chuck is back. You wanna take a knee?
不是这样的
That's not what I'm doing.
什...
Wh--
你都没有任何线索
You don't even have any leads.
那你又有什么呢 迪恩 说真的
What do you have, Dean? Honestly?!
比莉叫你去圣达菲
What, Billie's sending you to Santa Fe to --
见她的神秘客人
to meet up with her mystery guest
来进行"最终仪式"吗
that's gonna perform the "final ritual,"
谁知道那是什么 把杰克变成自杀炸♥弹♥
or whatever that is, and turn Jack into a suicide bomb?
萨姆 我们必须这么做 笔记本里写了
Sam, you and me, we have to do this, it's in the book!
恰克的"死亡笔记本" 是吗
Oh, Chuck's "Death Book," right?
拜托 盲目遵从命令
Come on, man! Blindly following orders?!
骗阿玛拉自己去送死
Lying to Amara, sending her to her death?
你真觉得这对劲吗
Does any of this feel right to you?!
我们的感觉不重要
It doesn't matter how we feel!
知道吗
You know what?
你留下吧
Stay. Stay.
但得有人做成熟的事
But somebody's gotta be the grownup here.
也得有人继续为杰克想办法
Yeah, well, someone has to keep fighting for Jack.
他清楚自己要做什么
He knows what he signed up for!
据我所知 我们可不放弃家人
Last I checked, we don't give up on family.
杰克不是家人
Jack's not family.
我知道你对那孩子的感觉
I know how you feel about the kid, okay.
我也在乎他 真的
I care for him, too. I do.
但他不像你
But he's not like you.
也不像小卡
He's not like Cass.
这是事实
He's just not.
我...
I'm...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那我们上路吧
Well, then, let's hit the road.
萨姆
Sam.
留下来继续想办法吗
Stayed behind to find another way, huh?
换我也会的
I would've done the same.
妹妹
Hey, sis.
妹妹
Hey, sis.
你看到我那晚的灯光秀了吗
You check out my light show the other night?
-很酷吧 -你一直在终结世界
- It's pretty rad, huh? - You've been ending worlds.
现在又来了结这个了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表