即便我能解释
Well, even if I could,
或许你不知道更好
I think you're better off not knowing.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说我很高兴我遇见了你
It means I'm happy I met you,
我也很高兴我们找到了你儿子
and I'm glad we found your son.
但现在你要走了
But now you're leaving.
对
Yeah.
如果我留下 什么都不会改变
If I stay, nothing changes.
我该重回大局了
It's time for me to get back in the game.
好 那我就...
Okay, so... I just, um...
进去吗
get in?
大概是吧
Yeah. I guess.
然后我念咒
Then I say the words.
[咒语]
Mortuum oritur.
[咒语]
Rutum revertitur.
[咒语]
Ex spiritu incarnatum est.
[咒语]
Oriatur et educatur.
[咒语]
Oriatur et educatur.
艾琳
Eileen?
萨姆
Sam?
谢谢
Thank you.
艾琳怎么样了
How's Eileen?
她...
She, uh --
她在睡觉
She's asleep.
她今天很累了
She had a big day.
你也是
Well, so did you.
巫术袋
Hex bags.
新身体
New body.
你现在是女巫了吗
So, what, are you some kind of witch now?
不 我是走运
Nah, I got lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
真希望我们当时能为妈妈念那个咒
I just wish we knew about that spell for Mom.
你今天干得不错
You did good today, man.
我什么都没做
I did jack.
你杀了个女巫 救了我
You killed a witch, saved my ass.
大概是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我一直在想你说的话
You know what, I've been thinking about something you said,
规矩不是我们定的 你是对的
about how we don't make the rules, and you're right.
不是我们 从来都不是
We don't. We never have.
但那不代表我们就该放弃
But that doesn't mean we can just give up.
得了
Oh, come on, man.
我们还有办法的 迪恩
We have moves to make here, Dean.
我们有的
We do.
你觉得恰克希望我朝他开枪吗
I mean, you think Chuck wanted me to shoot him?
肯定不是
Of course not.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
或许那都是他的计划
Maybe that was part of the plan, you know?
问题就在这里
That's the thing, man.
我不知道什么是上帝的小算盘 什么不是
I don't know what's God and what isn't,
这让我发疯
and it's driving me crazy.
我只是说 我们能找到办法打败他
All I'm saying is we'll find a way to beat him.
我们能的
We will.
我还不知道怎么做到 但我们能的
I don't know how yet, t we will
因为我们是打破规则的人
'cause we're the guys who break the rules.
但没有你我就做不到
But I can't do it without you.
真的
I can't.
就像今天我没有你也不行
Just like I couldn't do it today without you.
我需要我哥哥
I need my brother.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表