你为什么复活她
Why did you bring her back?
你说你想让我开眼界
You said that you wanted to show me something,
让我明白道理
that you wanted to, uh -- to teach me something.
我不知道你是否持续关注了
I don't know if you were following along,
但你的小实验
but your little experiment,
结局并不很欢乐
it came to a not-so-happy ending.
我妈妈死了
My mom is dead.
所以你究竟想让我看什么
So what exactly did you want to show me?
究竟有什么意义
What was the point?
我有两个目的 迪恩
I wanted two things for you, Dean.
我想让你看到 你妈妈也只是个人
I wanted you to see that your mother was just a person,
你执着于的那个神话
that the myth that you'd held onto for so long
有她在的更好的人生
of a better life, a life where she lived,
只是个神话
was just that, a myth.
我想让你看到真实的复杂的玛丽
I wanted you to see that the real, complicated Mary
比你的儿时美梦更好 因为她是真实的
was better than your childhood dream because she was real.
现在永远比当年好
That now is always better than then.
你终于可以开始接受你的人生了
That you could finally start to accept your life.
第二个呢
And the second thing?
我以为再次拥有她能让你释怀
I thought having her back would release you,
熄灭你的怒火
put that fire out.
你的愤怒
Your anger.
但我想我们都清楚这我没做到
But I guess we both know I failed at that.
你说得太对了
You're damn right.
看看你
Look at you.
也是个操纵游戏的神仙
Just another cosmic dick rigging the game.
你跟你哥哥一样
You're just like your brother.
那是个礼物 迪恩 不是试炼
It was a gift, Dean, not a trial.
我不愤怒 阿玛拉
I'm not angry, Amara.
我气坏了
I'm furious
我的一生
to know that all my life,
不过是蹬轮子的仓鼠
I've been nothing but a hamster in a wheel.
困在一个故事里
Stuck in a story.
知道那是谁的过错吗
And you know whose fault that is?
恰克
Chuck's.
不光是我
And it ain't just me.
我们都困住了
We're all trapped.
萨姆 小卡 杰克 你也是
Sam and Cass and Jack and even you.
你想谈谈他正在屠♥杀♥的人吗
And you want to talk about the people that he's killing right now --
-停下吧 -为什么 他又不会停
- Stop. - Why? He's not stopping.
你也不打算阻止他
And you're doing nothing to stop it.
你觉得他在乎你吗
Think he gives a rat's ass about you?
是谁活在梦里了
Well, now who's living in a dreamworld?
我能...信任你吗
Can I...trust you?
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
那 我可以考虑一下
Then... I-I'll think about it.
你♥爸♥爸吓坏了
Your dad's freaking out.
他报♥警♥了吗
Did he call the police?
没有 那个联调局的叫他别报♥警♥
No. The FBI guys told him not to.
但我在网上发了 我的账号♥都要爆♥炸♥了
But I posted something about it, and my feed is going bananas.
好多皱眉表情
So many frowny faces.
这真疯狂
This is so crazy.
你能相信吗
Can you even believe it?
我相信
I believe.
你从没相信过
You never did.
轻点
Easy, easy.
撑住 我们已经叫救护车了
Just hold on. We've called 911.
她就在这里 是茜尔薇娅 她在仓库
She's here. It's Sylvia -- the storage room.
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
杰克 跟上他
Jack, follow him.
我来吧
Let me.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
茜尔薇娅
Sylvia --
-闭嘴 -让我帮你吧
- Shut up. - Let me help you.
像你帮妈妈那样吗
Like you helped Mom?
你妈妈病了
Your mother was sick.
她都不肯去见医生
She wouldn't even go to the doctor.
她说"相信上帝"
She said, "Put your trust in God."
他召唤她回家了
And he called her home.
你却为此取笑她
And you made fun of her for that.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你改变了一切
You changed everything.
那些人 他们才不崇拜上帝
Those people in there, they don't worship God.
他们崇拜你
They worship you.
-别这样 -放开他
- Please don't do this. - Let him go.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
我能感觉到
I can -- I can feel it.
让我帮你吧
Just let me help you.
每个人都想帮我
Everyone's trying to help me.
你是谁 你什么都不是
Who are you? You're nothing.
你就是个害怕的小男孩
You're just a scared little boy
想逗爸爸们开心
trying to make your daddies happy.
什么
What?
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
睡吧
Sleep.
去报♥警♥
Go get the police.
去
Go!
你是什么
What are you?
你是天使吗
You're an angel?
不是个好天使
Well, not a very good one.
她会怎么样啊
What's going to happen to her?
我不知道 但她不会孤单的
I don't know, but she won't be alone.
不管她需要什么 不管我需要做什么
Whatever she needs, whatever it takes,
我会找到她能获得帮助的地方
I'll find a place where she can get help.
我一辈子都在照顾其他人
I spent my life taking care of all these other people.
我该照顾好她的
Should've been taking care of her.
杰克
Hey, Jack,
乔牧师要你说话时 你不知该如何是好
when Pastor Joe asked you to speak, you were struggling.
是因为
Was it, um, something --
你有什么话不敢说吗
something you were afraid to say?
你在做的事 你担负了巨大重担
You know, what you're doing, you're shouldering a great burden.
你不需要一个人承担
You don't have to do it alone.
不 我必须那么做
Yes...I do.
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
什么意思
Lying about what?
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
等我们...等我杀了恰克和阿玛拉
When we -- When I kill Chuck and Amara,
我也会死
I'll die, too.
什么
What?
比莉的咒语在把我变成炸♥弹♥
Billie's spells have been turning me into some kind of bomb,
等我爆♥炸♥
and when I go off,
上帝和阿玛拉都将不复存在
God and Amara will cease to exist.
但是
And...
我也不能生还
I won't survive.
别告诉萨姆和迪恩
Don't tell Sam and Dean.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why not?
他们不会理解的
They won't understand.
但我知道
But I know...
只有如此 他们才会原谅我
This is the only way they'll ever forgive me.
不
No.
我眼看你死了一次 我不能再来一次
I watched you die once, and I will not do it again.
这由不得你选
It's not your choice.
你在这里呢
There you are.
小卡
Cass?
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
杰克呢
Where's Jack?
在他房♥间
He's in his room.
我们回来了 但不想吵醒你们
We got back. We didn't want to wake you up.
我没睡
Nah, I wasn't asleep.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表