We're gonna be free.
我知道 迪恩
I know, Dean, I-I just...
这感觉不是我们做得来的
This feels bigger than us.
我没主意了
You know? And -- - And I'm out of ideas, and...
我也好怕
And I'm freaked, too.
我可不怕
I'm not freaked.
我在生气 我很愤怒
I'm angry, okay? I'm pissed.
-气上帝 -对
- At God. - Yes.
我也是
Me too.
这整个麻烦
I mean, this whole mess, you know?
这垃圾的鬼天启
Th-This -- This sloppy-ass ghostpocalypse --
这就是恰克的结局
that's Chuck's ending?
不 别想
No. No, I don't think so.
他让我们受了那么多苦
After everything that he has put us through?
我绝不会让一个高级迷弟
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some glorified fanboy
写下结局
get the last word.
好吧
Right.
里面有什么有用的东西吗
Anything useful in there?
什么都没有
Not a thing.
我不管那女巫怎么说
I don't care what the witch calls it.
这不是扇大门
It's not a door or a gate.
那是什么
What is it?
是个裂缝
It's a tear.
上帝跺跺脚
God stamped his foot, and...
地狱裂开了
Hell ripped open.
贝尔芬格
Belphegor...
你找这个干什么
why were you looking for this?
这是你直视我眼睛最长的一次了
That's the longest you've ever looked me in the eyes.
-你没有眼睛 -这倒是
- You don't have eyes. - True.
好吧
Okay.
我有个点子 但你不会喜欢的
I got an idea, but, uh... you're not gonna like it.
等等 什么叫"莉莉丝的手杖"
Wait, what do you mean, "Lilith's Crook"?
对 就是那种
Yeah, you know, one of those, uh,
牧羊人用的曲柄手杖
curvy-ended canes that shepherds use?
就像牧羊女
Little Bo Peep?
就是个绰号♥ 无所谓
It's just a nickname. Doesn't matter.
那玩意其实更像号♥角
Thing's actually more of a horn.
总之 莉莉丝开始派恶魔
Anyways, when Lilith began sending demons
去人间替她办事时
off to Earth to do her bidding,
出现了个小问题
there was a little problem.
是的 她在地狱能获得绝对忠诚
I mean, yeah, she commanded absolute loyalty in Hell,
但无法保证 她的爪牙上来后
but there was no guarantee that once her minions were topside,
不会利用这个机会
that they wouldn't just take advantage of the situation.
她需要能控制羊群
She needed to control her flock.
所以
So --
-她就做了手杖 -也是号♥角
- So she forged the Crook. - Slash horn.
它能收回所有地狱的迷失灵魂
It could -- can retrieve all of Hell's lost creatures
让他们立刻回家
and bring them straight back home.
我们以前怎么没听说过
And why haven't we heard about this before?
她从不需要使用它
She never needed to use it.
她统治时
When she ruled,
知道她有这本事就足以震慑我们了
it was enough for us that we knew she could.
后来克劳力接手
And then when Crowley took over,
他有自己的一套纪律
he had other forms of discipline --
各种排队 各种文书工作
endless lines, endless paperwork.
虽然他也不怎么在下面陪我们
Now that he liked to spend a lot of time down there, anyway, with us.
东西在哪
Where is it?
据我所知 是在莉莉丝的房♥间
Last I heard, it was in Lilith's chamber,
那里已封闭多年
which has been sealed for ages.
但现在地狱里的门都打开了
Now that all the doors in Hell are open --
它肯定就摆在那里 等人去拿
It's just sitting there, ripe for the taking.
我拿到手杖 吹响它
I get the Crook, sound the Crook,
地狱的鬼魂都会被吸回地狱
and we suck all Hell's ghosts back into Hell.
如果女巫愿意
Then if the witch is feeling up to it...
我趁他们进去后 把门关上
I slam the door shut behind them.
等等 怎么做
Wait a second. How?
用《诅咒之书》里的魔法吗
With magic from the Book of the Damned?
一个我自己发明的咒语
A spell of my own devising.
愈合咒
The Sanetur Acre Vulnus.
一种疗伤的咒语
A healing spell of a kind.
如果这扇地狱大门根本不是门
If this gateway to Hell isn't a gate at all,
而是一个伤口 裂口
but a wound, a rupture,
我可以用这个咒语撤销恰克造成的破坏
I can use the spell to undo the damage Chuck did,
让裂口愈合 闭合
and the hole will heal, close itself up.
我们得掐准时机
We'll have to time it perfectly.
如果这一切发生时 你还在地狱
If -- If you're in Hell when all this goes down,
我们怎么知道什么时候动手
how will we know when to start?
相信我 你会知道的
Trust me. You'll know.
你需要什么
What are you gonna need?
就几样原料 没有太难找的
A-A few ingredients, nothing too exotic --
薰衣草 没药 猫头鹰头骨
lavender, myrrh, the skull of an owl,
施咒需要的安静
quiet to perform the spell,
和一位助手
and an assistant.
我要萨穆埃尔
Dibs on Samuel.
什么
What?
你是这堆人里最接近老道女巫的了
You're as close to a seasoned witch as we've got in this lot.
我还需要裂口旁有个人
And I'll need someone out there by the rupture.
为什么
Why?
我得在安全的墓室里施咒
I need to do the spell in the safety of the crypt,
但我们需要个人站在边缘
but we need someone close to the edge
作为支点 载体
to serve as a fulcrum, a carrier.
拿美国动作片的语言来说
Well, to put it in, uh, American action movie terms,
那人拿着炸♥弹♥ 我来点引线
they'll be carrying a bomb, I light the fuse,
然后那人丢进去 轰
they toss it in -- boom.
那个动手的人 会受不到保护
Whoever does this, they'll be unprotected.
没有盐圈
No salt circles --
要遭遇各种愤怒灵魂
all manner of angry spirits right up in their grill.
很有趣的样子
Sounds like fun.
贝尔芬格 说
Yes, Belphegor?
谁跟我一起去
Who's coming with me?
抱歉 但我可不要自己一人
I'm sorry, but I'm not going down to Hell
下地狱 经过那些可能在下面徘徊的
and getting past all those pissed off ghosts and demons
气坏的鬼魂和恶魔
that are maybe loitering down there,
然后自己吹响手杖
and sounding the Crook all by myself.
你要人陪
So you want company?
我要保护
I want protection.
打手
Muscle.
好 小卡跟你去
Yeah, Cass'll go.
你去过地狱
You've been to Hell before.
看来我没有选择
Well, it sounds like I don't have a choice.
很好 团队加油
Good. Great. Go team.
布莱克莫先生
Mr. Blackmore?
你醒了
You're awake.
布莱...
Mr. Bl--
对 对
Yes, yes.
他们取出了子弹
They took the bullets out.
送你来的人说你的伤是...
Folks who dropped you off claimed you were injured in a...
因为狩猎事故
hunting accident?
对 可以这么说
Yes. One -- One -- One could call it that.
是
Right.
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
离开
Off and away.
你不能走 你在进行观察
Well, y-you can't. You're in observation.
得有医生确认你没事
A-A resident needs to clear you.
抱歉 亲爱的 但没时间了
Yes, well, I'm sorry, my dear -- there's no time.
还有朋友需要我帮助
I have, um, friends who need my help.
先生
Uh, sir --
谢天谢地 克拉克医生
Thank God. Dr. Clark, I --
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
阿黛特
Ardat.
我给了你一份工作
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表