他的对手 两位对手
And his opponent -- sorry, opponents --
从堪萨斯劳伦斯来的
straight out of Lawrence, Kansas.
你们知道他们 你们不喜欢他们
You know them, you don't like them --
温家双煞
the Winchesters!
时候到了
It's time.
小伙子们 脱掉衣服
Oh, and, boys? Shirts off.
该死
Damn it!
我好像吞了只虫子
I think a bug went in my throat.
该死的普通
Oh, freakin' normal.
胜者 灯灵
Your winner -- Djinn!
迪恩 迪恩
Dean? Dean!
现在...
It's time for...
盖思
Garth?!
喂
Yo.
-你来干什么 -我打了电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - I tried to call,
你们不接 我就猜你们肯定遇到大♥麻♥烦了
and when you didn't pick up, I figured you were super boned.
是啊 我们麻烦大了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We're super boned.
大了 快救我们出去
Super boned! Come on. Get us out of here.
快点
u202dHurry.
你好强壮
You are so strong.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
好强壮啊
So strong.
时候到了
It's time.
小伙子们 脱掉衣服
Oh, and, boys? Shirts off.
该死
Damn it!
快 我们得找个地方
Come on! We gotta -- We gotta get somewhere!
重新部署 想个计划
We gotta regroup! We gotta come up with a plan!
盖思 你干什么呢
Garth? Hey! u202dHey, what are you doing?
我们得快走 要不怪物小组就要来了
We gotta get outta here before the Monster Squad shows up!
-我已经有计划了 -什么
- I've already got a plan. - u202dWhat?
怪物小组是好人
The Monster Squad were the good guys.
我们就是怪物小组
We're the Monster Squad.
C4炸♥药♥ 猎人最好的朋友
C-4 -- a Hunter's best friend.
酷吧
Cool, right?
多谢了 盖思
Thanks, Garth. u202d
好 过来吧
All right. Bring it in.
我们还...
u202dWell, still --
不会吧
No way.
快走 交给我
Go! I've got this.
盖思
Garth...
盖思
Garth!
我说我认为我们能赢时
Hey, did you believe me when I said
你相信我了吗
I thought we could win this thing?
-没 -嗯 我也没信
- Nope. - Yeah, me neither.
来吧 小马妹
Bring it on, Madison!
真好玩
This was fun.
好玩
Fun.
他被盖思了
He got Garth'd.
奇怪 我腹部疼
It's weird. It, like, hurts in my stomach.
都不是...痛点在上面
It's not even -- It's, like, up here.
在我肋骨那里
It's, like, where my ribs are.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我的声音变尖了吗
Has my voice gone higher?
这个小卡看我的眼神特不对劲
This Cass keeps looking at me weird.
那就跟真小卡一样咯
So kind of like the real Cass.
我给你拿了些你特喜欢的烤奶酪三明治
I packed you some of those grilled-cheese sandwiches you love.
多谢了
Oh, thanks.
知道吗
Uh, you know what?
这小家伙好像给你准备礼物了
I think this guy's got a little something for you.
嗯 我们该走了
Yeah. We better go.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
我送你们
I'll walk you out.
-好 -再见
- Okay. - u202dBye, guys.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - u202dBye.
听着 盖思 我只想说 你做的事
Hey, listen, Garth, I just want to say, what -- what you did --
不算什么的
It was nothing.
不算什么 你救了我们
Nothing? You saved us
还炸死了一堆怪物
and blew up a bunch of monsters.
这不叫不算什么 这...
That's not nothing. That's --
这叫英雄
That's being a hero.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
I guess I learned from the best.
你们 会没事吧
You guys, you gonna be okay?
怎么 因为我们普通了吗
What? Because we're normal?
而且 上帝还想对付你们
That, and because u202dthe Almighty's after you.
是啊 我...
Right, yeah. Um, I, uh...
我们不知道
We don't know.
我之前本来不想说的 但是...
Listen, I wasn't gonna say this earlier, but...
你们或许能去寻求帮助
there might be something that could help.
什么意思
What kind of something?
我听说过一个地方
I heard this story once about this place
如果你们走了霉运可以去那里
you can go if your luck's gone bad.
什么样的地方
What kind of place?
不确定
Not sure.
告诉我的人 说那地方在阿♥拉♥斯加
The guy who told me said it was in Alaska,
在巴罗和科策布间的路上
on the road between Barrow and Kotzebue.
他说 "你看到时就知道了"
He said, "You'll know it when you see it,"
谁知道什么意思
whatever that means.
可能根本不是真的 你们也知道的
Look, it might not even be real, and you know this stuff works.
总有什么陷阱
There's always a catch.
而且普通 或许你们会习惯呢
And being normal -- I mean, maybe you'll get used to it.
或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
反正 如果你们需要什么
Anyway, u202dif you ever need anything...
我们知道
We know.
好
Good.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
好吧 盖思
All right, Garth.
知道吗 你也挺香的
Hey, you know what? You don't smell too bad yourself.
谢谢 是须后水
Thanks. It's Hai Karate.
好吧
Okay.
注意安全
Stay safe out there.
你也是
You too.
我一直觉得如果我想 我可以做个
You know, I always thought I could be a good dancer
不错的舞者
if I wanted to be.
你的赛前舞是很不错
Well, you were awesome at the Macarena.
嗯
Yeah.
那么
So...
现在怎么办
What now?
我不知道
I don't know.
盖思说得对 那样的事 肯定总有不好的一面
Garth's right -- stuff like that, there's always a downside.
做普通人
And being normal...
也挺好
Is fine.
对于有普通问题的普通人来说
For normal people with normal problems.
但你和我 我们的生活完全不普通
But you and me? There's zero about our lives that's normal.
按现在的情况 如果我们不想办法
And the way things are going, if we don't fix this,
我们可能会意外害死彼此
we might kill each other by accident.
是啊
Yeah.
如果...等恰克再回来
And if -- when Chuck comes back,
我们不能这样去对付他
we can't go up against him like this.
所以
So, uh...
去阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
你大爷
Son of a bitch!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表