手柄是骷髅样子
handle in the shape of a skeleton.
能打开死神书房♥的门
It can open a door to Death's library.
你把它找出来 交给我
You will find it u202dand give it to me, and --
不
No.
卡西迪奥 拜托
Castiel, please.
你赢不了的
You can't win this.
我能赢
Yes, I can.
安娜
Anna.
有个朋友 鲍比 一直在监视她
A friend, Bobby, he's been watching her.
我一句话
And one word from me,
你清楚会怎样
and, well, you know what happens.
马上治好萨姆
Fix Sam. Now.
马上
Now.
[咒语]
Alnoth, u202dpor Cantin Pre Tally Noth.
萨姆
Sam?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好像没事
I think.
你的伤呢
What about your wound?
还在 但他回来了
It's still there, but he's back.
没事了吧
So we good?
暂时是的
For now.
我喜欢这样的你 卡西迪奥
I like this you, Castiel.
很像俄♥国♥人
It's very...Russian.
李
Lee?
你醒了 伙计
You awake, buddy?
你在干什么
The hell are you doing, man?
你非得去废车场 是吧
You had to hit the junkyard, didn't you?
我不懂这是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what's going on, okay?
但你不是这样的
But this is not you.
不是以前的我
Well, not the old me, anyway.
亚利桑那州的事 我不是开玩笑
I wasn't kidding about Arizona.
那玩意对那家人 那些孩子做的事
What that thing did u202dto that family, those kids,
让我难以释怀
it stuck in my head.
如果这世上存在那样的邪恶
If evil like that exists in the world,
那你我这样的人 我们赢不了的
then guys like you and me, we ain't ever gonna win.
我们最多就只能找找乐子
The best we can do u202dis just have a little fun.
我最后的一次猎魔
The last Hunt I did,
这附近的那次 我发现了样东西
the one right around here, I found something.
它叫蓝灵
It's called a marid.
真是个怪物 是吧
It's a freaky-looking little thing, isn't it?
只要你喂它 它就给你钱
As long as you feed it, it gives you money,
给你健康
it gives you health,
给你梦想的一切
everything you dreamed of.
怎么 只是需要以无辜生命为代价吗
And so, what, it just costs innocent lives?
迪恩 你和我都清楚没人是无辜的
Dean, you and I both know no one's innocent.
我们做了那么多
After everything we've done,
难道我们不是理应得到幸福了吗
aren't -- aren't we owed a little happiness, huh?
难道我们不是有权拥有这些吗
Don't we deserve that much?
听听你在说什么
Listen to yourself.
"理应" "有权"
"We're owed." "We deserve."
拜托 你又不是上帝
Come on, man. You're not God.
上帝都不是上帝
Hell, God's not even God.
不管好坏
Good or bad...
这世界根本不在乎
...the world doesn't care.
没人在乎 迪恩
No one cares, Dean.
我在乎
Well, I do.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你才落到这地步
And that's what got you here.
血流光是需要点时间的
Now, takes a while to drain a man,
但听我说
but listen to me.
别担心
Don't worry about it, alright?
等你失了几品脱的血
Don't worry because u202donce you lose a couple of pints,
你就会睡着
you just fall asleep,
然后就结束了
and then it'll be over.
-李 -这...
- Lee... - This -- this is not
我也不希望这样的 迪恩
how I wanted this to go, Dean.
那金发女昨晚走进来时
When that blonde girl walked in here last night,
我就该知道
I should've know, you know,
迪恩·温彻斯特 正义之士
Dean Winchester, the righter of wrongs,
你肯定会继续深挖
you were gonna keep digging,
你会发现我的
and you were gonna figure me out.
如果要在你我之间选
And if it's got to be you or me,
我只能选我了
well, I got to pick me, man.
李
Lee.
李
Lee!
闲人勿入 我们可不会报♥警♥
你朋友抱歉了
Sorry about your friend.
上帝保佑德州
Oh, God bless Texas.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
如果我没数错 你也没了
And by my count, so are you.
你真硬核 兄弟
You're hardcore, brother.
不
No.
不 你没资格假装我们还是朋友
No, you don't get to pretend like we're still friends.
我不认识你了
I don't know you.
是吗 迪恩
You don't, Dean?
我就是你
I am you.
我是醒来 看清了世界残破的你
I'm just you that woke up and saw that the world was broken.
那你该去修复它
Then you fix it.
你不该离开
You don't walk away.
-你该为之而战 -嗯
- You fight for it. - u202dRight.
我们就假装这没发生怎么样
What do you say we act like this never happened, hm?
你走出去就行了
Y-You just walk out that door.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你真想这么做吗
You really want to do this?
我不想
No, I don't.
但我杀怪
But I kill monsters.
要跟我比比谁能打吗
You want a shot at the title?
那我不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
好吧
Alright.
我的老天
I'll be damned.
你为什么这么在乎 迪恩
Why do you care so much, Dean?
因为总得有人在乎
Because someone has to.
那...
Well, then...
我很高兴是你
I'm glad it was you.
等等
Wait, wait.
好了
Okay, okay.
迪恩
Dean.
我收到你的消息了 萨姆他...
I got your message. Sam, is he, uh --
他没事了
He's fine.
好 那就好
Good. That's good.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Good.
我觉得...
I feel like, uh...
我就在他脑子里
I feel like I was in his head.
-你在恰克脑子里 -对
- You were in Chuck's head? - u202dI think so.
我还看到了他的记忆
A-And I-I think I-I saw his memories.
迪恩 恰克很虚弱
Dean, Chuck is weak.
我觉得我们能打败他
I think we can beat him.
我觉得我们能打败上帝
I think we can beat God.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表