忆往昔
如今
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第二十集[剧终]
继续前行
欢迎参加第43届亚克朗派节
萨·温 迪·温 玛·温 卡西迪奥 杰克
州巡警
迪恩的第三部手♥机♥
来电
哈维尔路旁酒吧
迪恩
我们投降
We're surrendering.
我们相互残杀
We'll kill each other.
我现在喜欢这个故事了
I'm kind of enjoying this story now.
你们俩 在一个了无生机的星球上了此残生
The two of you -- rotting on a lifeless planet.
你们笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你输了
You lose.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你的儿子 跑来打架时
Your boys -- showed up to duke it out,
把杰克变成了能量吸收器
turned Jack into a power vacuum.
你还杀了自己的儿子
And you killed your own son.
大量释放上帝的能量
Releasing all kinds of God power.
我们怎么称呼你
What do we call you?
我是我
I'm me.
人们不需要向我祈祷 或为我祭祀
People won't need to pray to me or to sacrifice to me.
恰克现在不能写我们的故事了
With Chuck not writing our story anymore,
我们可以自己写了
we get to write our own.
终于自♥由♥了
Finally free.
好啊 伙计
Hey, buddy.
早上好
Good morning.
烫手
It's hot.
面包好烫
Hot bread!
这就对了 真乖
There you go. Good boy.
没什么异常情况的报告
Nothing weird coming over the wire.
社交媒体上也风平浪静
Social media looks clean.
你有发现吗
You got anything?
迪恩
Dean?
我有发现
I got something.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for this?
我别无选择
Oh, I don't have a choice.
这是我的天命
This is my destiny.
真是太美妙了
It's just so beautiful.
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
什么 没有
What? No.
你才哭了 我...
You're crying. I'm...
-我要去拿点 -派
- I'm gonna go get some, uh... - Pie.
我要去拿点派来
I'm gonna get some damn pie.
借过
Excuse me.
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
得了 我认得那表情
No, come on. I know that face.
那是难过萨姆表情
That's, uh -- That Sad Sam face.
我不是难过萨姆
I'm not Sad Sam.
我是...
I'm just...
我在想小卡
I'm thinking about Cass, you know?
还有杰克
Jack.
如果他们也在就好了
If they could be here.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我也会想他们
Yeah, no. I think about 'em, too.
那痛苦不会消失的
You know what? That pain's not gonna go away.
是吧
Right?
但如果我们不继续生活
But if we don't keep living,
那一切的牺牲不就白费了
then all that sacrifice is gonna be for nothing.
所以别像屹耳驴一样阴郁了
So quit being a friggin' Eeyore, huh?
来吧
Come on.
埋头吃吧
Get into this.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我早就想那么做了
I have wanted to do that for a very long time.
你说对了 我感觉是好多了
Oh, you're right. I do feel better.
好 布雷迪 该你了
Okay, Brady. Your move.
好
Okay.
好了 孩子 上楼了
Come on, kids. Upstairs.
洗澡了
Bath time.
莱尔
Lyle?
可能是孩子胡闹
Probably just some kids.
是...
It's --
跑
Run!
辛格和科皮克 联调局
Singer and Kripke. FBI.
联调局现在还查擅闯民宅了吗
Feds do home invasions now?
是的 我们服务人♥民♥
Oh, yeah. We're full service.
我们看到了奇怪的消息
Something weird over the wire.
有具尸体 血被吸干了吗
One of the bodies -- its blood was drained?
是的 喉咙被撕裂 等等
Oh, yeah. Throat torn out, the whole nine.
似乎是食人
Some kind of cannibal crap.
孩子呢
And the kids?
被带走了
Taken.
妈妈呢
What about the mom?
没带走 但扯掉了她的舌头
They left her, but they ripped out her tongue.
知道他们什么样吗
Any idea what these guys look like?
算是知道吧
Kinda.
她画了这个
She drew this.
警司 有时间吗
Hey, sarge? You got a second?
失陪
Excuse me.
好 多谢抽时间
Sure. Thanks for your time.
我认得那张脸
I recognize that face.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
好 看看
Alright. Let's see.
好像是86年
I think it was in '86.
爸爸查过一系列绑♥架♥案
Dad was working a string of kidnappings
-沿77号♥公路发生 -77号♥
- along Route 77. - 77.
所以
So, uh...
亚克朗 坎顿 东斯巴达
Akron, Canton, East Sparta.
他发现的线索不多 但目击者画了这个
He didn't find much, but the witness did draw this.
孩子被抓走
Kids were taken.
成人不是被吸干血 就是...
The adults that weren't drained had their --
舌头被扯出
Had their tongues ripped out.
对
Yeah.
知道是怎么回事
You know what this is?
哑剧演员
Mimes.
邪恶的哑剧演员
Evil mimes.
嗯 或者是吸血鬼
Yeah, or vampires.
吸血哑剧演员
Vamp-mimes.
我去
Son of a bitch.
好吧
Alright.
如果这还是那个血巢 而且会继续按此规律作案
Well, if this is the same nest and if the pattern holds,
他们接下来会前往坎顿
then they'll target Canton next.
好 这里说
Okay. It says here that, uh...
他们针对住在镇外的家庭
they target families that are living outside of town,
远离人群
that are isolated,
而被绑孩子往往在5到10岁间
kids usually between the ages of 5 and 10.
好
Okay.
所以坎顿有哪家符合这特征
So, who in Canton fits that bill?
你好 瞌睡虫
Hey there, sleepy.
你给了我什么
What'd you hit me with?
它会说话呢
It speaks.
不是哑剧演员 但还是邪恶的
Not a mime. Still evil, though.
是子弹 浸了死人血
It was a bullet -- soaked in dead man's blood.
我们说说那些孩子吧
So, let's talk kids, hmm?
你们几晚前抓走的那俩
Those two that you grabbed a couple nights ago --
他们在哪
where are they?
你最好告诉他
Yeah, you really should tell him.
如果我说了 又怎么
And if I do, what?
你们会放了我吗
You let me go?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No.
这可不是你能活着离开的情况
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表