It's just one ghost.
没事的 退后
It's okay. Stay back.
三个了
Just three.
听着
Look, okay?
我跟他一点不熟 好吗
I barely even -- I barely even know this guy, okay?
你打了我
You shot me.
鬼不乖
Bad ghost.
不乖哦
Bad.
不
No.
小鬼
Hey, Casper.
咒语 马上 我们去拿盐
Spell. Now. Let's get the salt.
快走
Come on. Come...
行了吧
We good?
行了
We're good.
[咒语]
Animi...
[咒语]
...infernorum...
[咒语]
...spiritus abyssi surrecti...
[咒语]
...defigo...
[咒语]
...vos intra confinia.
快走
Come on.
没事了
It's okay.
[咒语]
Vinciamni!
你没事吧 好
You alright? Okay. Okay.
那是...
Is that...?
咒语
The spell.
好 我们走
Alright. Let's go. Let's go.
萨姆
Sam!
快 带他们过线 小卡
Go. Get them across the line, Cass.
-萨姆 -快走
- Sam... - Go!
-走 -来吧
- Come on. - Bring it.
萨姆
Sam!
我抱你 来
I got you. I got you. Come here. I got you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
约翰·哈兰高中
现在怎么办
So, what now?
你俩进去 我们会照顾好其他镇民
Okay. You two go inside. We'll take care of the town.
别跟人说鬼魂的事
And maybe don't tell anybody about the whole ghost thing.
还有天使的事
Or the angel thing.
是啊 那可能会吓坏大家
Yeah, that -- that might freak them out.
"可能"吗
Uh, "might"?
谢谢
Thank you.
我带他们去
I got 'em.
走吧 小心脚下 好了
Here. Watch your step. Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事 但是 -那就好
- Yes, but - Good.
好尴尬
Awkward.
你想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it or...?
不咯
Is that a no?
不谈
That's a no.
镇民们怎么样了
How are the locals?
他们都在问疏散的事
They're asking a lot of questions about the evacuation.
对了 等"煤气泄漏"的事传开
And, by the way, when this "gas leak" thing gets out,
只要一两天 真联调局就会赶到
we have one, maybe two days before the real FBI shows up.
是啊 我想到了
And -- u202dYeah, no, I figured.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
先把你收拾好的
Right now we get you fixed up.
什么
We what?
恰克中枪 你就中枪 是吧
Chuck got shot and you got shot, right?
-我没事 -不 少来
- I'm fine. - No, no, no. Come on.
我们一直没停歇过 让我看看
We've been going nonstop. Let me see it.
没有出口伤
There's no exit wound.
我知道
I know.
有多疼
How bad does it hurt?
就有点疼
A little, not much.
好吧
Okay.
记得我们小时候吗
Hey, do you remember when we were little?
我会怎么分你的神吗
What I would do to distract you
每次需要撕创可贴什么的
whenever I'd rip off a Band-Aid or something like that?
记得 你会说个冷笑话
Yeah. You'd tell some stupid joke.
是啊 敲敲门
Yeah. Knock, knock.
来嘛 敲敲门
Come on. Knock, knock.
是谁...
Who's --
宝刀未老
Still got it.
是啊
Yeah.
恰克 上帝 说"这是结局"
So, when Chuck -- God -- said "This is the End,"
他就是指这个吧
I guess this is what he meant.
是啊
Yeah, well.
去他的
Screw him.
他一直在耍我们
He's been playing us this entire time.
好吧
Alright.
不
No.
我们还以为自己有的选
Just when we thought we had a choice.
我们还以为自己有自♥由♥意志
You know, whenever we thought we had free will.
我们只是迷宫里的老鼠
We were just rats in a maze.
我们可以往左走 可以往右走
Sure, we could go left. Sure, we could go right.
但我们还是在迷宫里
But we were still in the damn maze.
真让你不禁想
Just makes you think, if all of it --
我们所做的一切
you know, everything that we've done...
到底有什么意义
What did it even mean?
很有意义
It meant a lot.
我们还是救了人
We still saved people.
但为了什么呢
Yeah, but what for? You know?
好等着他再丢个世界末日给我们
Just so he could throw another End of the World at us
然后舒服地坐下吃爆米花看戏吗
and then sit back and chug popcorn?
或许吧
Maybe. Yeah, maybe.
但是
But...
他不在了
now he's gone.
你真这么想吗
You think?
他就这样
That's what he does.
他无聊了 就拔线
He gets bored and -- and -- and -- and pulls the ripcord.
他在天启世界就是这样
I mean, that's what he did with Apocalypse World
可能每个世界都是如此
and -- and probably with all of them.
他会翻篇 写新故事
He moves on, starts another story.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
好啊
Good.
因为如果他跑了 那就只剩我们了
'Cause if he bailed, it's just us.
现在是第一次 只剩我们了
For the first time. It's just us.
还有大概三十亿只鬼
And about three billion ghosts.
是啊 再来次天启又如何
Yeah, well, what's one more Apocalypse, right?
但说真的 如果我们赢了
But, seriously, if we win --
等我们赢了 上帝不在了
When we win this, God's gone.
再没人会耍我们了
There's no one to screw with us.
再没有迷宫了 只有我们
There's no more maze. It's just us.
我们就自♥由♥了
And we're free.
你和我 对抗地狱里的每个灵魂吗
So you and me versus every soul in Hell?
我觉得胜算挺大
I like those odds.
我也觉得
Yeah, me too.
你知道那意味着什么
Well, you know what that means.
我们有工作要做
We got work to do.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表