How you holding up?
哭得刹不住
Crying a lot.
很自责
Blaming myself a lot.
说来话长 崔维斯
Long story. Travis, he --
你们走后 他的人生很不顺利
After you left, he had a pretty rocky life.
毒品 无法维系工作
Drugs, couldn't hold down a job.
我多年来一直鼓励他去寻求帮助
I encouraged him to get help for years.
他最后可算接受了我的建议
Finally, he took my advice.
去做治疗
Started therapy.
起初很好
It was great at first.
似乎真的帮到了他 然后
It -- It really seemed to be helping, and then...
然后怎么了
Then...?
他的医生开始打探
His doctor started prying.
那年冬天的事 发生在这里的事
About that winter -- what happened here.
崔维斯说他需要面对他的恐惧
Travis said he needed to face his fears.
他的医生称之为"浸入式疗法"
His doc called it "immersion therapy."
治愈创伤
To heal.
他入住了214房♥间
He checked in to room 214.
214房♥间
214?
那就是他...
Is that where he...?
听着 不管你需要我们做什么 我们责无旁贷
Well, look, whatever you need us for, we're here, okay?
帮你办葬礼
Help with the funeral --
葬礼上周办完了
The funeral was last week.
-什么 -抱歉 你不是说
- What? - I'm sorry. I thought you said --
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我需要确保你们会来
I needed to be sure that you would come.
来干什么
Come for what?
凯特琳
Caitlin...
你为什么叫我们来
Why do you want us here?
我觉得她回来了
I think she's back.
你记得那年冬天 一切怎么开始的
You remember that winter, how it started.
她先找上了崔维斯
She came for Travis first.
一 二 三
One, two...three.
凯特琳
Caitlin!
救命
Help!
凯特琳 救命
Caitlin, help!
救我
Help me!
崔维斯
Travis?!
没事吧 小子
You okay, kid?
崔维斯 发生什么了
Travis? What happened?
怎么...
What...
死因裁判官的报告非常明确
Well, the coroner's report is open and shut.
碎玻璃上到处是崔维斯的指纹
Travis' fingerprints were all over the broken glass.
我知道事情看上去什么样 我看上去什么样
I know how this seems -- how I seem.
但我弟弟 他是不会自杀的
But my brother, he wouldn't have killed himself.
我知道他们已经清洁过了这里
Well, I know they cleaned the place out already,
但我到处看了
but I looked everywhere.
没有咒符 或巫术袋
No symbols, no hex bags,
没有我们那种东西
nothing that's... our kinda thing.
凯特琳 我知道这很难
Caitlin, I know it's hard, okay?
但你自己也说了 这种"浸入式"治疗
But you said it yourself -- that this "immersion" therapy
让情况变糟了
was making things worse.
或许来这里 让他难以承受了
Maybe coming here... sent him over the edge.
我疯了
I'm crazy.
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy!
不
No!
只是 我什么都没看见
It's just... I didn't see anything.
但我看见了
But I did!
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
鲍比说爸爸至少两天才能赶回来
Bobby says Dad's two days out of range, at least.
我留言了
Left a message.
等等 你打给了你♥爸♥ 为什么
Wait. You called your dad? Why?
因为
Because y--
你说你看到了怪物 是吗
You say you saw a monster, right?
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
You do?
怪物是真的
Monsters are real.
我 我爸爸 我们猎杀他们
Me, my dad -- we hunt them.
这是我们的家族事业
It's, uh, kind of the family business.
那...
That's...
你说真的吗
Are you for real?
嗯 他是说真的
Yeah. He is.
你能告诉我们 有没有其他怪事吗
Can you tell us, um... anything else weird going on?
在这家旅馆里 或在镇上
In this hotel, in town?
有其他人看到什么吗
Other people seeing things?
第一起发生在几个月前
This first one was a couple months ago.
镇上找了好几天 但没能找到
Town looked for days. They never found him.
第二起发生在几周后
Second one was just a few weeks later.
然后是第三个 就在上周
And then a third... just last week.
抱歉 凯特琳 但那玩意 它没在这里
I'm sorry, Caitlin, but that thing, it's not here.
你变了
You've changed.
你当时相信他 即便是我还不信他时
Back then, you believed him, even before I did.
这不一样
Well, this is different.
迪恩 我们也不能确定发生了什么
Uh, Dean, we don't know what happened.
那玩意只找孩子
The thing preys on kids -- only kids.
镇发生孩子失踪或死亡事件了吗
Are there any missing or dead kids in town?
-没有 -嗯
- No. - Right.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
但事实肯定就是如此
But that has to be what happened,
因为那玩意 已经被我杀了
because that other thing, I killed it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这里安全 拿张报纸吧
It's secure. Grab a paper.
嗯 我来吧
Yeah. I got that.
-我们在找什么 -可能有用的信息
- What are we looking for? - Anything that might help.
好
Okay.
这个吗
Like this?
"9岁的布丽塔从加油站失踪"
"9-year-old Britta went missing from the gas station"?
主街和杰纳西街
Main and Genesee --
我们去镇上时 在那里停留过
we -- we stopped there on our way into town.
然后 崔维斯是在这里 旅馆遇袭
And then, Travis was attacked here, at the motel.
还有其他地点吗
Any other locations?
雷索夫街和主街
Retsof Road and Main.
卡斯塔尼亚巷和杰纳西街
Castagna Lane and Genesee.
萨姆 有什么地方离那些地点都很近吗
Sam, anything close to all those places?
没有 沃兹沃斯罐头厂算吗
Not really. The Wadsworth Cannery?
那里吗 那里废弃了
That place? It's abandoned.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们都不知道这是个什么玩意呢
We don't even know what this thing is yet.
我有枪 有刀 我没问题的
Got a gun. Got a knife. I'm good.
爸爸不会高兴的
Dad wouldn't like this.
爸爸又不在
Dad's not here.
而且他会希望我负起责任来
And he'd want me taking charge.
那我也要来
Well, then I'm coming.
不 待在这里
No. S-Stay here.
做个正常人吧
Be normal.
那我一起去
Then I'm coming.
还是不行
Yeah. Again, no.
这又不是《七宝奇谋》
This ain't the friggin' Goonies.
你们都没猎过魔
None of you has been on a hunt before.
留下吧 我行的
Just...stay. I got this.
你怎么来了 我叫你留...
What the hell are you doing here? I told you to s--
是啊 我妈说我从来不听话
Yeah, well, my mom says I never listen, so...
我懂 你是个经验丰富的猎魔者
Look, I get it -- you're a very experienced monster hunter.
但我不会走的
But I'm not leaving.
得了 你不想要个搭档吗
Come on. Don't you want a partner?
不是很擅长啊
Not very good at that, are you?
待在我身后
Just stay behind me.
别担心 他们很快就会回来的
Don't worry. They'll -- They'll be back soon.
不管是什么东西 我哥哥都能杀了它
Whatever it is, my brother will kill it.
来吧 我们玩拼字游戏
Come on. L-Let's Boggle.
这地方好恶心
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表