你还在乎那个吗
You still care about that?
他就把你丢在笼子里
After he left you in the Cage?
吸血鬼在奥马哈外停下了
The vamps have stopped moving just outside Omaha.
他们要开始建立巢穴了
They'll start setting up a nest.
我们得在他们建立好防御系统前行动
We need to move on them before they get their defenses in place.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
我...
I...
怎么了
What?!
你还得请求准许吗
Do you have to ask for permission?
把怎么走发给我
Send me the directions.
我刚发短♥信♥给你了
I just texted them to you.
该死
Son of a bitch!
我刚刚在跟个朋友聊天
I was talking to a friend.
她在查一群吸血鬼
She's working a vamp case.
她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
亚当
Adam?
这次不是
Not this time.
你就别费力了
I'll spare you the effort.
我不会背叛我父亲和我信仰的一切
I'm not gonna betray my father and everything I've believed in.
为什么不
Why not?
他背叛了你
You know, he betrayed you.
米迦勒
You know, Michael,
我从来就不喜欢你
I never really liked you.
即便我只是个普通天使时
Even when I was just another angel,
我就觉得你太傲慢了
I thought you were too haughty, too...
用个朋友的话说
To paraphrase a friend,
你简直不是一般的高傲
you had an entire oak tree shoved up your ass.
但现在呢
But now?
我看着你
I'm looking at you, and I...
我只是可怜你
I just pity you.
因为你从来不是上帝的宠儿
Because you were never God's favorite.
你只是他故事的一小部分
You were just - a little part of his story,
很小的一部分
a tiny part of his story.
你都不是主角
You weren't even a star.
至少路西法还知道上帝不值得信任
At least Lucifer knew that God can't be trusted.
但毕竟他才一直是聪明的那个
But I guess he was always the smart one.
自己看真♥相♥吧
See the truth for yourself.
我是个作家 撒谎是我们的天职
I'm a writer. Lying's kinda what we do.
在所有多元宇宙的萨姆和迪恩里
Of all the Sams and Deans in all the multiverse,
你们是我最喜欢的
you're my favorite show.
你是对的 我是个怪物
And you were right. I am a monster.
等等 你看得很开心啊
Wait, you're enjoying this.
故事的结局不该是这样的
This isn't how the the story's supposed to end!
-故事 -等等 你说什么呢
- The story? - Wait, what are you saying?
他是说 他在耍我们
He's saying he's been playing us.
一直都是 一切
This whole time. Everything.
都是你 都是你写的 是吧
This is all you because you wrote it all, right?
因为我们是你最喜欢的剧吗
Because we're your favorite show?
因为我们属于你的故事吗
Because we're part of your story?
天启 路西法 米迦勒
The Apocalypse, with Lucifer and Michael,
你清楚发生的一切
you knew everything that was going on.
为什么你不弹个指响 了结一切
Why didn't you just snap your fingers and end it?!
好吧 你想这样吗
Fine! That's the way you want it?!
结局
故事结束
Story's over.
欢迎来到结局
Welcome to the end.
或许你做过头了
Maybe you went too far.
或许吧
Maybe.
他在里面关了很久了
I mean, he's been in lockdown for quite a while, you know?
或许你...
Maybe you just, uh,
操之过急了
went too fast.
他在干什么呢
What's he doing now?
不知道 他很心烦意乱
No idea. He was very distraught.
但他具体说了什么
Yeah, but what exactly did he say?
"滚 出去 你去死吧"
"Leave. Get out. I want you dead."
我们没联络感情
We didn't bond.
萨姆呢
Where's Sam?
艾琳的一个案子遇到了点麻烦
Eileen hit a snag with a case.
他很快就会回来的
So, he won't be gone long.
米迦勒
Michael.
上帝骗了我
God lied tme.
我把一切都献给了他
I gave everything for him.
我爱他
I loved him.
为什么
Why?
我甚至不是唯一的米迦勒
I'm not even the only Michael.
好
Okay.
她说她在这里见到了吸血鬼吗
She said she saw vampires here?
好像没人
It looks empty.
再看看
Look again.
苏 你没事
Sue. You're okay.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
不客气
Any time.
萨姆
Hi, Sam.
好 我帮你们
So, yes, I will help you.
黑暗的遭遇 也能在上帝身上重演
What was done in the darkness can be done to God,
如果他真如你们说的那么虚弱
if he's as weak as you say.
我知道怎么做
And I know how.
就是那个咒语
That's the spell.
原料呢
And the ingredients?
没药 桂皮 岩蔷薇
Myrrh, cassia, rockrose.
那我们都有
We've got that.
为了凝固咒语
And, to bind the spell together,
需要利维坦花的琼浆
the nectar from a Leviathan blossom.
利维坦花
A Leviathan blossom?
是一种花吗
What is that, like a flower?
只有一个地方有的花
A flower that only grows in one place.
炼狱
Purgatory.
那是通向那里的门
That's the door.
能开启12小时
It'll remain open for 12 hours.
麻烦了
Now, if you'll please...
你也来吗
You coming with us?
不
No.
你走前
Before you go...
我能跟他说句话吗
can I talk to him?
什么事
Yeah?
亚当 我想告诉你
Adam, I want you to know...
我们很抱歉
we are sorry.
你遭遇的事
What happened to you...
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你不该遭受这些
You didn't deserve that.
该不该的什么时候有关系了
Since when do we get what we deserve?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表