故事的结局不该是这样的
This isn't how the story is supposed to end.
这不止是个故事
This isn't just a story.
这是我们的生活
It's our lives!
不管你是不是上帝 你下地狱去吧
So God or no God, you go to hell.
好吧
Fine!
忆往昔
恰克
Hey, Chuck!
故事结束
Story's over.
欢迎来到结局
Welcome to The End.
怎么回事啊
What the hell is happening?!
是地狱里的灵魂
Souls from Hell.
那不是杰克 那是个恶魔
That's not Jack. That's a demon.
搞什么
How in the hell?
我叫贝尔芬格
My name is Belphegor.
我说从他身体里出去
I said get out of him.
不 我能帮忙的
No. I can help.
如果你们想争取点时间
If you wanted to buy some time,
你们可以锁住那些鬼魂
you could always contain the ghosts.
怎么锁住
Contain them how?
就像个一英里范围的盐圈
Imagine a salt circle a mile wide.
鬼魂进不来 出不去
No ghosts get in, no ghosts get out.
走吧
Let's go.
如今
道路封闭
堪萨斯州 哈兰
罗伯
Rob.
你没撤走
You didn't evacuate.
而且你似乎呼吸没问题
And you seem to be breathing fine.
要我说 什么"苯泄露"听上去好假
You ask me, this whole "benzine leak" sounds phony.
大家都在高中住两天了
Everyone's been camped out at the high school for two days.
我是溜回来拿黛比的过敏药的
I just snuck back to get Debbie's allergy meds.
发生了这么多事
All this going on,
知道她担心什么吗
and you know what she's worried out?
他们会取消学校拼写大赛
That they'll cancel the school spelling bee.
她为此拼命用功来着
She studied her butt off for it.
你...
Do you, uh...
你觉得他们会取消拼写大赛吗
Do you -- Do you think they'll cancel the spelling bee?
罗伯
Rob?
罗伯
Rob?
开膛剖腹
Disembowel.
开-膛-剖-腹
D-I-s-e-m-b-o-w-e-l.
开膛剖腹
Disembowel.
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第二集
我不知道我们还能控制他们多久
I just don't know how much longer we can control them.
我觉得他们并不信苯泄露的说法
I don't think they're buying the benzine story.
人间地狱
有个男人跟我说他妻子不见了
I think -- One man told me his wife, she's gone missing and --
等等 什么
Wait, wait. What?
谁
Who?
他说她叫南
He said her name was Nan.
好吧 我们去找她
Alright, we'll find her.
让附近的猎人多留意点
Will you tell the Hunters in the zone to keep an eye out?
-好 -谢谢
- Got it. - Thank you.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
请大家听我说两句
C-Can I have your attention?
不好意思
'Scuse me!
请大家...
Can I have --
不好意思
Excuse me!
请大家听我说两句
Can I have your attention, please?
好
Great.
首先 大家应该很快就能回家了
First off, we expect to have you back in your homes shortly.
环保署技术人员明天就会到
EPA techs will be here tomorrow
来判断苯泄露的源头
to determine the source of the elevated benzine levels
以及如何恰当处理
and how to properly respond.
与此同时 大家务必
In the meantime, it is essential
不要进入隔离区 直到确定安全
you stay out of the quarantine zone until it's safe.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
有问题吗
Any questions?
电磁场爆表了
Too much EMF.
你还能看到他们吧
You can still see 'em, right?
嗯 那边刚刚有一些
Yeah, there were some over there,
但他们看到了我们 就跑了
but they spotted us and left.
他们不喜欢我们
Not their favorite.
你在地狱里对他们很不好 是吗
So you were a dick to 'em in Hell, huh?
不是
No.
我只是尽职
I did my job.
那里是地狱 又不是水疗中心
It's Hell. It's not a day spa.
真不敢相信我又跟恶魔组队了
Can't believe I've teamed up with a demon again.
按说我早该吸取教训了
Think I'd know better by now.
跟猎人组队
Teaming up with a Hunter.
我也早该吸取教训了呢
I could say the same.
你为什么要帮忙
Why are you helping?
我说了 我喜欢地狱本来的样子
I told you, I like Hell the way it was.
我是个好士兵
I'm a good soldier.
有人企图逃跑 11点方向
Escape attempt, 11:00.
打得好
Yeah. Eh, nice shot.
他撞上了符咒
Well, he hit the warding.
至少那还有效
At least that's still holding.
暂时是
Mm. For now.
咒语不会持续到永远的
I mean, the spell is -- it's not gonna last forever,
这些也不是平常的那种鬼
and these aren't your normal ghosty-ghosts, you know.
他们要更危险
They're more dangerous.
怎么危险
Dangerous how?
你刚刚打中的 是弗兰西斯·汤博迪
Well, I mean, that guy you just shot, it's Francis Tumblety.
谁
Who?
"开膛手杰克"
"Jack the Ripper."
酷啊
Cool.
我又去问过他们了 安迪
I did ask 'em again, Andy,
还是那些搪塞的话
and it is the same old runaround.
"尽力而为了"
"Doing everything they can."
得了吧
Right.
我...
I just...
我们能做什么
What can we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
这小镇上确实发生了什么事
There's somethin' goin' on in this town, okay?
但不是"苯泄露"
And it ain't the "benzine."
南出去了
Nan went out.
再就没回来
She never came back.
我们要进去看看 找到她
We're gonna get in there, and we're gonna find her.
他们派了人 持枪在镇界巡逻
They got guys patrolling the town -- guys with guns.
他们没那么多人手
There's not enough of 'em.
这片地方太大了
The area's too big.
会有办法的
We'll find a way.
秩序
Order.
保持秩序
I will have order.
闭嘴
Shut. Up!
我知道大家都在纳闷我们怎么被地狱丢出来了
I-I know you're all wondering why we were spit out of Hell
现在是什么情况
and what's going on.
我知道答案
Well, I have answers.
看来我们经历了大变 被放了出来
It appears we were liberated by cataclysm
释放我们的是
at the hands of...
准备好了吗
Ready?
上帝本人 是的
...God, Himself. Yes.
我无意间听到困住了我们的蠢蛋猎人说的
I overheard it from the louts who hold us captive -- Hunters.
你怎么知道他们是猎人
How do you know they're Hunters?
我刚被用岩盐击中了
I was just shot with rock salt.
瞎猜的
Wild guess.
此外 猎人还得到了恶魔的帮助
Further, the Hunters are being abetted by demons.
我跟贝尔芬格打了个照面
I personally had an encounter with none other than Belphegor.
那你说怎么办 "医生"
What do you suggest... "Doctor?"
找到所有躲在阴影里的懦夫
Reach out to all the cowards who are hiding in the shadows
叫他们跟我们联手
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表