老板
The boss?
路西法吗
Lucifer?
是上帝
God.
我本该获得营救
I was supposed to get rescued,
然后在美妙的释然时刻 引诱迪恩什么的
and in a moment of sweet relief, seduce Dean, blah, blah, blah.
显然那是不可能了...是吧
Obviously, that's not happening...now?
所以
So...
好吧
Oh, well.
恰克叫你来杀我们吗
So, Chuck sent you to kill us?
不是 那倒好了
No. I wish.
这个故事不是这样的
That's not how this story goes.
故事
Story?
拜托
Come on.
你们知道他的
You know how he is.
这一切
All this?
个人来说 我觉得整件事都
Personally, I thought the whole things
太...简单了...傻了
was kind of... easy...stupid?
但我抛抛媚眼 把迪恩哄睡了
But I batted my eyes, and I put Dean to sleep.
让你们看到那俩蠢货进行谋杀-自杀
Made sure you guys saw those two mutts go all murder-suicide.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
好吧 如果你不是来杀我们的 那你想要什么
Alright, if you're not here to kill us, then what do you want?
魔法枪
The magic gun.
他给你的
The one he gave you.
均衡器吗
The Equalizer.
我不要那么喊
I'm not calling it that.
枪给我 我们就没事了
Just give me the gun, and we'll be de.
如果上帝想要回他的小玩具
If God wants his little toy back,
他可以自己来拿
he can come get it himself.
好吧
Okay.
我们要来硬的
We're gonna do this the hard way.
我喜欢来硬的
I love the hard way.
恶魔刀
Demon blade.
天使刃
Angel blade.
升级了诶
You upgraded.
女士 你是不知道
Lady, you have no idea.
等等 不 别碰他
Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, don't touch him.
好吧 你要枪 我带你去
Fine, you want the gun? I'll show you where it is.
你能许诺给女孩摘月亮
You would promise a girl the moon,
是吧 迪恩·温彻斯特
wouldn't you, Dean Winchester?
我上次该多陪陪你才对
I should've spent more time with you the last go-around.
但如果你撒谎呢
But what if you're lying?
那你可以杀了我
Then you can kill me.
但我都说了 我不能
Except, like I said, I can't.
但姑娘家是有需求的
Still, a girl has needs.
如果你只是在孤注一掷地
So if this is just some desperate attempt
想救可怜的萨姆
to save poor Sam,
等我折腾完你
by the time I'm through with you,
你会一心求死的
you'll be begging to die.
你确定吗
So are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I am.
成交
Deal.
迪恩 停下 好吗
Dean, hey, s-stop, stop, okay?
这不是你
This isn't you.
好吗
Okay?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
为什么
Why?
到底为什么
Just why?
因为 三个潜在皮囊里
Well, because, of the three potential vessels,
艾什莉的头发最漂亮
Ashley had the best hair.
不 你为什么要这么做
No, why are you doing this?
你自己也说了这很蠢
You even said it yourself this is stupid.
是的
It is.
你觉得我想在这儿吗
Do you think I want to be here?
我为将路西法从笼子中解脱出来而死
I died to free Lucifer from the Cage.
我已为我最大的心愿而死了
I had die for what I wanted most.
然后你俩还是搞砸了一切
And then you two went and screwed it all up.
但那不也是上帝干的好事吗
Yeah, but that was -- that was God, too, right?
不又是他的一个故事吗
I mean, just another one of his stories?
我伤不了他
Yeah, well, I can't hurt him.
但我伤得了你
But I can hurt you.
我不懂 为什么要玩游戏
I don't get it. Why the games?
怎么了
What?
你不喜欢跟受害人联络感情的部分吗
You didn't like the part when you bonded with the victim?
"如果一切都给你计划好了
"Wouldn't it be great if everything was just...
不是很好吗"
planned out for you?"
我猜猜 恰克的台词
Let me guess. One of Chuck's lines?
一句不差
Word for word.
上帝 他可不是莎士比亚
God -- He is not exactly Shakespeare.
他更像低配版的迪恩·孔茨
He's more of a low-rent Dean Koontz.
我还不得不听他夸夸其谈什么"写作理论"
I had to listen to his whole "writing philosophy,"
还有他对你很奇怪很变♥态♥的执迷
and his very weird, very perv-y obsession with you.
结局总是一样的 兄弟互相残杀
And it always ends the same -- one brother killing the other.
这个世界
I mean, this world?
他本能以那么多方式终结它 但他偏喜欢那个
He could've ended it in so many ways, and he likes that one.
我猜这就是为什么
You know, I guess that's why
要让你们看到狼人兄弟那样死去
you had to see the werewolf bros die the way they did
是...铺垫
'cause...foreshadowing.
我们到了
So, here we are.
乖乖的 拿出你的大枪来吧
Now, be a good boy and show me that big gun, huh?
知道吗
You know what?
怪我
It's on me.
我忘了 我们没带来
I forgot. We didn't actually bring it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你听说过凌迟吗
Have you ever heard of Lingchi?
是中文
It's Chinese.
意思是"缓慢死亡" 千刀万剐而死
It means "lingering death" -- death by a thousand cuts.
枪呢
Where is the gun?
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
我可以玩很久的 迪恩
I can make this last for a really long time, Dean.
我几乎可以让你感觉像永远
I can make it last almost forever.
告诉我
Tell me.
你...
You...
什么
What?!
恶魔陷阱子弹 我们升级了
Devil's Trap bullet. We upgraded.
迪恩 没事吧
Dean, you good?
一盒创可贴就能解决
Nothing that a box of Band-Aids can't fix.
恰克在哪
Where's Chuck?
我为什么要告诉你们任何事
Why would I ever tell you anything?
因为我杀过你
Because I've killed you before...
我可以再来一次
...and I can do it again.
你总那么说
See, you keep saying that,
但你能杀我是因为我想让你杀
but you killed me because I let you.
现在 我没那么宽容了
Now I'm feeling less generous.
我们走
Let's move.
等等
Wait.
那一枪困不住她多久
That shot ain't gonna hold her forever, man.
我们得跑了
We got to get.
迪恩 我动不了了
Dean, I can't move.
该死
Oh, crap.
很难受吧
Sucks, doesn't it?
你别想得到那把枪
You're never getting that gun.
我当然能
Sure, I am.
你们离开得太急
See, you boys left that room so fast
根本没时间拿东西
you had no time to grab anything.
所以枪根本不在那里
So the gun was never there.
那样的东西 你真会留家里吗
Would you really take something like that home?
万一你要用呢
I mean, what if you needed it, hmm?
所以不在房♥间里
So it's not in the room...
不在地堡里
...and it's not in the bunker.
-不不 -拜托
- No, no, no, no. - Come on.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表