My book.
自己看吧
See for yourself.
上面什么都没有
There's nothing there.
有的
Oh, there is.
但只有死骑能读
But only Death can read it.
是的
That's right.
所以我们只能另想计划
So we had to come up with a plan "B."
但那并不难
That wasn't too hard, though,
因为我们发现米迦勒 就是个爸爸的好儿子
when we realized that Michael really is a daddy's boy.
对了 "米迦是个怂包"
Oh, yeah. "Mikey's a cuck."
他得知
See, he didn't take it too well
你找路西法帮忙时很不爽
when he found out that you asked Lucifer for help.
他一心想再次得宠
Oh, he was desperate to be the favorite again.
因为我们无法读笔记本
Since we couldn't read the book,
所以编了个发现了一则咒语的故事
we had to come up with a story about finding the spell,
我们知道米迦勒肯定会告诉你
which we knew Michael would feed straight to you.
我们之前做的准备工作
All that prep work we did
把杰克变成神级炸♥弹♥
to turn Jack here into a cosmic bomb?
这把他变成了能量吸收器
Well, it turned him into sort of a-a power vacuum.
他一直在到处吸收能量
He's been sucking up bits of power all over the place.
所以当两个重量级人物 你的儿子
So when the two heavyweights -- your boys --
跑来打架时
showed up to duke it out, ohh.
他得以迅速充电
That charged him right up.
我们知道米迦勒会提醒你 你会来
See, we knew Michael would warn you and you'd show up here.
你真来了 还杀了自己的儿子
And you did. And you killed your own son.
还暴打了我们一顿
And you beat the crap out of us.
大量释放能量
Releasing all kinds of power.
上帝的能量
God power.
杰克都吸收进来了
Jack absorbed it all.
-这让他 -不可阻挡
- It made him... - Well, it made him unstoppable.
所以说...我最喜欢你们
This...This...This is why you're my favorites.
我第一次不知道接下来会如何
You know, for the first time, I have no idea what happens next.
你们要杀了我吗
Is this where you kill me?
我总是想不出我输的结局
I mean, I could never think of an ending where I lose.
但这个 考虑到我对你们做的一切
But this, after everything that I've done to you...
能死在萨姆·温彻斯特
to die at the hands of Sam Winchester...
和迪恩·温彻斯特手里
of Dean Winchester,
两个终极杀手
the ultimate killer...
这还挺风光的
It's kind of glorious.
抱歉 恰克
Sorry, Chuck.
什么
What?
我不是那样的人
See, that's not who I am.
我们不是那样的人
That's not who we are.
这算什么结局
What kind of an ending is this?
他的力量
His power.
你确定不会恢复了吗
You sure it won't come back?
那力量不属于他了
It's not his power anymore.
那这个结局就是 你跟我们一样了
Then I think it's the ending where you're just like us
跟所有其他被你遗忘的人类一样了
and like all the other humans you forgot about.
在这个结局里 你要变老
It's the ending where you grow old,
生病 然后死去
you get sick, and you just die.
没人在乎
And no one cares.
没人会记得你
And no one remembers you.
你会被遗忘
You're just forgotten.
伙计们
Guys...
伙计们 等等
Guys...wait.
伙计们
Guys...
伙计们
Guys!
不 等等 伙计们
No, wait. G-Guys...
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait!
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait!
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait!
等等 求你们
Wait, wait, wait! Please wait!
伙计们
Guys!
好吧 孩子 你真觉得你能做到吗
Alright, kid, you really think you can pull this off?
另一则新闻 是的 每年的那个时候又到了
In other news, yes, it's that time of year again.
你猜对了
You guessed it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
真不错
Way to go.
真的
I mean it.
真不错
Way to go.
那么 你是新...
So...does this mean you're the new...
我们怎么称呼你
I mean, what do we call you?
谁在乎呢
Who cares what we call him?
重要的是他让一切恢复了
Look, all that matters is he got us back online.
阿玛拉呢 跟恰克一起被...
Hey, what happened to Amara when Chuck...
她跟我在一起
She's with me.
我们很和谐
We're in harmony.
你要跟我们回地堡吗
You gonna come back with us to the bunker?
你说什么呢 他当然要回地堡了
What do you mean? Of course he's gonna come back to the bunker.
他是掌握天道的人 他是老大
He's the man with the plan. He's top dog.
他现在想干什么都行了 来吧
He can do whatever he wants now. Come on.
知道吗 我们把地堡装饰一下
You know what? We'll spruce the place up.
买♥♥几个活动躺椅
We'll get some recliners.
给你买♥♥台大屏幕电视
We'll get you one of those big-screen TVs.
迪恩 我不回家了
Dean, I'm not coming back home.
可以说我已经在那里了
In a way... I'm already there.
哪里
Where?
无所不在
Everywhere.
所以你真成他了
So you are him.
我是我
I'm me.
但我懂你的意思
But I know what you mean.
如果我们想见你呢
What if we want to see you?
或是一起喝啤酒什么的
You know, or have a beer or whatever?
我都在
I'm around.
我会存在于每一滴雨里
I'll be in every drop of falling rain,
每一粒被风卷起的尘埃里
every speck of dust that the wind blows,
我会存在于沙子 石头和海水里
and in the sand, in the rocks, and the sea.
你偏要现在离开吗
It's a hell of a time to bail.
有很多人都指望着你
You got a lot of people counting on you,
他们有问题 想得到答案
people with questions. They're gonna need answers.
他们会从自身找到答案
And those answers will be in each of them.
或许不是今天 但总有一天会的
Maybe not today, but...someday.
人们不需要向我祈祷 或为我祭祀
People don't need to pray to me or to sacrifice to me.
他们只需要知道 我已是他们的一部分
They just need to know that I'm already a part of them
以此为信念
and to trust in that.
我不会亲力亲为
I won't be hands on.
恰克把自己写入了故事里
Chuck put himself in the story.
那是他的错误
That was his mistake.
但我从你们
But I learned from you
我妈妈 和卡西迪奥那里学到
and my mother and Castiel that...
人们必须做到最好时
when people have to be their best...
就能做到
they can be.
那才是人应该相信的
And that's what to believe in.
好了
Well...
我就在这么近的地方
I'm really as close as this.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 杰克
See ya, Jack.
好安静
It's pretty quiet.
敬我们一路以来失去的所有人
To everyone that we lost along the way.
恰克现在不能写我们的故事了
You know, with Chuck not writing our story anymore,
我们可以自己写了
we get to write our own.
只有你和我 走到哪算哪
You know, just you and me going wherever the story takes us.
就我们
Just us.
终于自♥由♥了
Finally free.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表