I'm a Grigori.
每个人的名字都刻在剑上
Each of our names inscribed on our swords.
一群精心打造的生灵
A brotherhood of perfectly crafted beings.
我们要等多久
So, how long are we supposed to just wait around?
如果鱼不上钩
You know, if the fish aren't biting,
就丢点鱼饵
throw 'em a little chum.
我不知道 萨姆
I don't know, Sammy.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
来吧 摆上
Go on. Rack 'er up.
嗯 好
Yeah. Yeah.
决定不打吗
Decide not to play?
是啊 我不擅长
Yeah. u202dIt's not really my thing.
她怎么回事
So, what's her deal?
谁 莫伊拉吗
Who? Moira?
来这儿好一阵了
Been here a while.
看来她妹妹还在昏迷
Guess her sister's still in a coma.
她是为了唤醒她而打吗
So, she's playing to wake her up?
每个人都有所求
Everybody wants something.
是啊
Yeah.
你闻到过什么怪味儿吗
Do you ever smell anything weird,
比如臭鸡蛋
like rotten eggs, or...?
只有查理的臭味儿
Just Charlie.
好吧
Right.
那...
What about --
你是否在什么地方看到过什么小包
Have you ever noticed little bundles laying around?
没有
No.
你是新来的
Look, you're new.
我懂 你想搞清楚是怎么回事
I get it. You're trying to figure this out.
我想这是挺难以置信的
I guess u202dit is pretty unbelievable.
这样的地方不会无故存在
Places like this don't exist for no reason.
大部分人认为是上帝的旨意
Most people think it's a Godsend.
比如那人
Take that guy.
爱他妻子 但她喜欢贵重东西
Loves his wife, u202dbut she has expensive taste.
他从大西洋城来到这里时
He came here from Atlantic City,
已经身无分文了
not a dime left to his name.
还有她 三个孩子 干两份工
Or her -- u202dThree kids, works doubles,
每晚买♥♥个刮刮乐
buys a scratcher every night.
他们都该走回运
They both deserve a lucky break.
他们也差点走运了
And they almost got one.
他们连胜 本可作为赢家离开
They went on a streak, could have walked away winners,
但他们却继续打 直到运气用光
but they kept on playing till their luck went sour.
他们没在赢吗
They're not actually winning?
现在不了
Not anymore.
我说了 他们本该走开的
Like I said, u202dthey should have walked away.
该死
Damn it.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
似乎是个警告
It felt like a warning,
她似乎是在叫我们及时止损
like -- like she was telling me to cut our losses.
得了 我现在势头正好
Come on, man. I'm on a roll.
迪恩 你就赢了一局
Dean, you won one game.
我觉得这地方会引你陷进去
Listen, I think this place sucks you in, right?
如果你继续打 只会输
And if you keep playing, you'll lose.
如果你继续输
And if you keep losing...
-会像莱纳德那样 -没错
- You go all Leonard. - u202dExactly.
好吧 我们得最小化风险
Alright, so, we need to minimize our risk
最大化收益
and maximize our profit, right?
就像我们在塔拉哈西那次
It's kind of like that action we took back in Tallahassee.
记得吗 "快埃迪"
Remember that? u202dThe -- The -- The "Fast Eddie"?
我不记得
I don't remember.
爸爸最喜欢了 电影里的
It was Dad's favorite, from the movie.
保罗·纽曼 《江湖浪子》
Paul Newman. "The Hustler."
好吧
Alright, fine.
再玩一局 就一局
One more game. One.
好
Okay.
那我们得找个杰基·格利森
Now we just gotta find our Jackie Gleason.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
我叫迪恩·温彻斯特
Well, my name's Dean Winchester.
我要把你打得落花流水
And I'm gonna kick your ass.
乔伊·六算什么名字啊
Now, what kind of name is, uh, Joey Six?
是以前在PBR时 别人给我的绰号♥
Oh, it's just something they used to call me back in PBR.
职业骑牛士
Professional bull riding circuit.
厉害
Nice.
告诉我
Tell me.
你觉得如何
How was that?
底袋
Corner pocket.
好时光啊
Good times.
也有不太好的时光
And some not so good.
我赌双倍赔光你打不中
Double or nothing u202dsays you miss that shot.
你想忽悠我吗 牛仔
You trying to hustle me, Rodeo?
你不是说要打得我落花流水吗
I thought you were gonna kick my ass.
好
Alright.
好球
Helluva shot.
打得不错
Good game.
看来是天外有天
Guess you can hustle a hustler.
是啊
Yeah, I guess you can.
别过来
Stay back.
该死
Damn it.
让个老头子安静死去吧
Let an old man go die in peace, huh?
什么 你要死了
Wait, you're dying?
癌症
Cancer.
我来这里是想克服它
I came out here to beat it.
我给自己多赢了一年出来
I did win me an extra year.
一直留着这个来着
Been saving this.
我挺喜欢那个老油条的
Yeah, I liked that leathery son of a bitch.
是他赌了双倍赔光
Yeah, when he bet double or nothing,
而你清盘了
you cleaned him out.
好吧 计划成功了
Okay, well, plan worked.
我们走吧
Let's hit the road.
那其他人呢
What about everybody else?
给我点时间 好吗
Just give me some time, alright?
我需要搞明白是怎么回事
I-I need to figure this out.
伙计 我们在对付上帝呢
Dude, we're in a fight with God, okay?
而且我们赢回了我们的魔力
And...we just got our mojo back.
你真觉得那硬币里的运气
You really think u202dthere's enough luck in that coin
够弥补恰克拿走的吗
to make up u202dfor whatever Chuck took from us?
-那我们试试吧 -怎么试
- Why don't I give it a whirl? - u202dHow?
我去兜个风 如果宝贝给力
I'll go for a quick drive. If Baby treats me right,
那我们就没问题了
then I know we're out of the woods.
但等我回来 我们就走
But when I get back, it's adiós.
利佐探员
Agent Liz-- Lizzo.
埃文斯
Evans.
你来太好了
u202dGlad you came.
谢谢你打来
Glad you called.
本地流动人员看到嫌疑人
So, local transient spotted our boy
跟人发生了争执
in some sort of an altercation.
那人说是跟谁了吗
Did they say with whom?
没 她看到那个人
No. She ran the other way
拿着把剑 就调头跑了
when she saw the other guy had a...sword.
他好像是用了
Looks like he used it.
镇上有什么废弃建筑吗
Are there any abandoned buildings in town?
有吧
Yeah, I-I guess.
有...
I mean, there's, uh,
不少老牛棚
plenty of old cattle barns,
空仓库 老教堂什么的
empty warehouses, old church, that kind of thing.
教堂 那是在哪
Church. Where's the church?
右边走两个街区
Uh, two blocks down on your right.
谢谢
Thank you.
探员
Uh, agent?
我打给你是想问个明白
I called you for answers.
我知道
I know.
我会查明白的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表