This place is, um... really gross.
你自找的
You asked for it.
猎魔一般就是要去恶心的地方
I mean, hunting usually means going to gross places.
你在冒汗吗
Are you -- Are you sweating?
你似乎很紧张
You seem tense.
甚至害怕
Scared, even.
什么 才没有
What? No.
待在这里
Stay here.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩 怎么了
Dean, what is it?
你看到什么了
What did you see?
没什么
Nothing.
她不在这里
She's not here.
来吧
Come on.
迪恩
Dean!
发生什么了
What's happening?
崔维斯
Travis!
崔维斯
Travis!
萨姆 退后
Sam, get back!
崔维斯 崔维斯
Travis, Travis!
萨姆
Sam?
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
你清楚你得做什么
You know what you have to do.
你...
You -- You're --
你失败了
You failed.
记得跟崔维斯打个招呼
Say hi to Travis.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她说得对 凯特琳说得对
She's right. Caitlin's right.
凯特琳 对不起
Caitlin, I'm sorry.
我...我不想相信你
I just -- I didn't want to believe you.
我也没有证据
I didn't have any proof.
只是种感觉
It was just...a feeling.
迪恩以为他杀了它
Dean thought he killed it.
我们...都以为他杀了它
I mean, we all thought he killed it.
是啊 我没有 而崔维斯...
Yeah, well, I didn't, and now Travis is...
是啊
Yeah. Right.
好吧 第二次机会
Okay. Well...second chance.
如果我们这次想彻底干掉她
So, if we want to stop her for good this time,
我们得先搞清楚她究竟是什么
we need to figure out first what she even is.
-我们知道什么 -她很吓人
- What do we know? - She's scary.
我是说 她耍人
I-I mean, she plays with people.
她当时本可直接抓住崔维斯
Back then, she could've just grabbed Travis,
但他说 她是慢慢来的
but he said she drew it out.
引诱他 把那当做一场变♥态♥的游戏
Lured him, made a sick, freaky game of it.
她可以变成其他人 其他东西的样子
She can look like other people, other things.
她刚刚变成了我小时候的样子
Just now, she looked like me when I was a kid.
好吧 我去翻看传说 你能行吧
All right. I'll hit the lore. You okay?
-传说 -嗯
- Lore? - Yeah.
书籍 关于怪物的书籍
Books. About monsters.
还有件事
Uh, there's one more thing.
她有个窝
She keeps some kind of a nest.
-窝 -对
- A nest? - Yeah.
我小时候看见了
When I was a kid, I saw it.
一堆尸体
A bunch of bodies.
死掉的孩子
Dead kids.
怎么了 你看到什么了
What is it? What did you see?
那就是你对我隐瞒的东西
That's...what you were hiding from me.
他们跟当时的我们差不多大
They were all about the same age we were back then.
她大概把他们留在那里 好进食
I guess she keeps them there and...feeds.
迪恩 你怎么没告诉我
Dean, why didn't you ever tell me this?
因为我之前也没见过那样的景象
Because I'd never seen anything like that before.
所以我杀了它之后 或者说以为我杀了它之后
So after I killed it -- or thought that I killed it --
我就报♥警♥说了尸体的事
I phoned in the -- the bodies,
让当局去处理了
let the authorities take care of it,
然后把这些都埋进了记忆深处
and shoved it down the old memory hole.
我后来做了好长时间的噩梦
I had nightmares about that for the longest time.
对不起 我该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should've told you.
不 哥们 没事 你当时也是个孩子
No, man, it's okay. I mean, you were just a kid.
我们都是孩子
You know, we were both just kids.
而且 我们以前对彼此隐瞒了好多事呢
And, hell, we used to keep a lot of secrets from each other.
好吧 你去看书
Okay. Well, you guys hit the books.
我去找吃的
I'm gonna go get us some grub.
嗯
Yeah.
我要两份汉堡套餐
Yeah, let me do, uh, two burger meals,
一份素食汉堡套餐
uh, one veggie-burger meal, and --
我弟弟肯定会问的
'cause I know my brother's gonna asks --
你们有芝麻菜沙拉或羽衣甘蓝吗
do you have arugula salad or kale?
我们有卷心莴苣配农场酱
We've got iceberg lettuce, with ranch.
好样的 嗯 都要 带走
Good for you. Yeah. I'll do all that to-go, please.
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
办案 现在
Working a case? Now?
我刚从恰克的一个世界来
I just came from one of Chuck's worlds.
看着一整个星球被活活烧死
Watched a whole planet burn alive...
烧成了灰
reduced to a cinder.
是啊 不是不把
Yeah, well, not to make light of the, uh,
死星级星际屠♥杀♥当回事
Death Star-level galactic genocide,
但还有什么新闻吗
but what else is new?
那是最后一个了
That was the last one.
这个世界之外的最后一个世界
The last world but this world.
他很快就会回来了
He'll be back. Soon.
可能是今天 或明天
Could be today, could be tomorrow,
但等他来了 我们一刻也不可能浪费
but when he comes, there won't be a moment to waste.
你已经勾上了阿玛拉
You've got Amara on the hook.
我去地堡找了杰克 给他下了最后的命令
I visited Jack in your bunker, gave him his final orders.
他转化的最后一步
The last step of his transformation.
嗯 给他灌满你的宇宙级炸♥药♥ 让他去死
Yeah. Filling him up with your cosmic TNT so he can die.
你怎么说服他那么做的
How'd you talk the kid into that one?
我跟他说了实话
I told him the truth.
杰克杀了你妈妈
Jack killed your mother,
他只想获得你的原谅
and all he wants is your forgiveness.
我推测他唯一如愿的方式
And I surmise that the only way he can get that
就是终结上帝 让你摆脱...
is ending God and freeing you from the...
你怎么说的
What did you call it?
仓鼠轮
Hamster wheel.
我说错了吗
Was I wrong?
这就是你现在的生活吗
So...this is your life now?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
你就不想...怎么说 ...做个正常人吗
Don't you ever want to be -- I don't know -- normal?
我们帮助他人 救人命
Well, we help people, you know? Save them.
很遗憾我们救不了崔维斯
I'm just sorry we couldn't... save Travis.
你不会再见到我了
This is the last time you'll see me again.
-终局到来前不会了 -你说什么呢
- Until the end. - What are you talking about?
你不是说大战就要来了吗
You just said that everything's about to go down.
没错 根据恰克的笔记本
Exactly. And according to Chuck's book,
我不在这部分故事里
I'm not in this part of the story.
好啊 那太好了
Oh, well, that's friggin' great.
所以 这靠你了 迪恩
So... this is on you, Dean.
嗯 本人正是上帝毁灭的信使
Yeah, well...one Messenger of God's Destruction right here.
你需要马上告诉我 我们有什么问题吗
And you need to tell me now. Do we have a problem?
没有
No.
没有 我想要恰克死 我需要他死
No, I want Chuck dead. I need him dead.
我不需要喜欢计划的每一部分
I don't have to like every part of the plan.
你弟弟呢
And your brother?
他会想通的
He'll get there.
他不知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表