我知道这很怪
Well, look. I -- I know it's weird.
我从何说起
Okay, uh... Where do I start?
忆往昔
那杰克
So, Jack is...
-死了 -上帝杀的
- Dead. - Killed by God.
-我叫贝尔芬格 -你是贝尔芬格
- Belphegor's the name. - You're Belphegor?
我都不想看他 他是个恶心的玩意
I can't even look at him. He's an abomination!
我之前被告知贝尔芬格对人类构成极大威胁
I was told that Belphegor was a monstrous threat to humanity.
谁对你说的
Who told you that?
一位美丽的女恶魔
An attractive female demon named --
阿黛特
Ardat.
好尴尬
This is awkward.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
我打扰到什么好玩的事了吗
Am I interrupting something juicy?
罗威娜在尝试做一个能吸灵魂的装置
Rowena's working on a little gadget that vacuums up souls.
[咒语]
Capare!
使用危险神秘的魔法
Using dangerous, mysterious magic.
你没事的
You'll be okay.
因为你所有版本的死亡
Because every version of your death --
你真正的永久性的死亡 都是萨姆杀了你
your real, permanent death -- Sam's the one who kills you.
凯奇
Ketch?
包围我们的符咒确实在削弱了
The warding that surrounds us is indeed beginning to falter.
我们应该找到符咒的薄弱点
I say we find the most vulnerable point,
集结力量 现在就冲破出去
mass our power, and break through now.
很快 我们就会招架不住
Soon, they're gonna overrun us.
我的小玩具是不足以承受这个的
My little toy isn't strong enough to handle all this.
我们得另想办法
We have to find another way.
好 那我们就另想办法
Alright, then that's what we'll do.
如今
只有我觉得鬼的袭击频率加快了吗
Just me, or are these ghost hits coming faster?
不是只有你
It's not just you.
好吧 这边
Alright, this way.
外面有什么消息
What's the word from the outside?
鬼魂还在撞击屏障
Ghosts are still at it, trying to break down the barrier.
我留了些猎人在体育馆维持安宁
I left some Hunters at the gym to keep the peace.
其他人守在了边界 以防
The rest are set up around the perimeter, in case --
以防咒语失效
In case the spell breaks
几千亿的鬼魂冲出来
and a hundred billion ghosts come busting out.
-这最好成功 -会成功的
- This better work. - It will work.
强化咒语
The "Rafforza l'incantesimo"
是种强效的升华咒
is a potent transubstantiation spell.
能把蛛丝变成水泥
It can turn gossamer into concrete.
我说了 带我靠近震中
Like I said, get me close to the epicenter,
找个无鬼有保护的地方
find me a nice, protected ghost-free space --
我就能马上修复好快失效的符咒
I'll patch those crumbling walls right up,
还来得及回家喝茶
and we'll all be home in time for high tea.
太好了
Great.
无鬼有保护的地方
A nice, protected space.
[咒语]
Prendi cio che è debole, rendilo forte.
[咒语]
D'una piuma d'oca, fai una spada.
[咒语]
D'una piuma d'oca, fai una spada.
[咒语]
D'una piuma d'oca, fai una spada.
[咒语]
Dalla nebbia, cemento --
[咒语]
Dalla nebbia, cemento possente, impenetrabile, inflessibile.
看来成功了
Looks like it's working.
[咒语]
Rendilo forte.
[咒语]
Rendilo forte!
[咒语]
Rendilo forte.
[咒语]
Rendilo forte!
罗威娜
Rowena?
我们都要死了
We're all going to die.
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第三集
裂口
酒
Drink.
当然
Of course.
迪恩
Dean.
好酒
A real drink.
好吧
Right.
好吧 趁我们等
Okay, now that we're waiting
女巫酒劲上来时
for the witch's hooch to kick in,
能不能终于承认明显的现实了
can we finally admit the obvious?
她失败了
She failed.
如果我们在计分
So if we're keeping score, that's, uh,
那是恶魔1分 女巫0分
1 for the demon, uh, 0 for the witch.
咒语是不可能成功的 任何魔法都不行
The enchantment couldn't work. No magic could.
咒语让我连通了符咒
The spell put me into a -- a communion with the wall.
我能感觉到它多脆弱 多濒临崩溃
I -- I could feel how weak it is, how close to collapse --
我也能感知到原因
and I could feel why.
我能感觉到他们 所有人
I could feel them. All of them.
所有谁
All of them? Them who?
那些灵魂 他们的愤怒和仇恨
The spirits -- their anger and their hatred,
在沸腾翻滚
writhing and raging.
他们拼尽全力撞符咒 想攻破它
They're pressed up against those walls breaking them down.
他们太多了
There are too many,
也太疯狂 不顾一切 愤怒了
and they're too wild and desperate and angry.
他们的集♥合♥力量太强大了
Together, they are too strong.
符咒肯定要崩溃的
Those walls will fall,
这世上的魔法都不足以阻止
and there's no magic on Earth can stop it.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
如果走运 几小时
Hours. If we're lucky.
那我们出去
Then we get out there,
在符咒崩溃前
and we take out as many as we possibly can
能干掉多少是多少
before those walls fall.
罗威娜 再做些那种水晶
Rowena, mix up some of those crystals you got.
没用的
It wouldn't matter!
那玩意
Those things --
就像是对大瘟疫丢老鼠夹
it would be like tossing mousetraps at the Great Plague.
相信我 完蛋了
I'm telling you -- it's over!
或许如果我早点来
Perhaps if I'd gotten here sooner,
我还能试一些咒语
there are any number of spells I could've tried
关闭地狱大门 不让事情走到这步田地
to close the gate to Hell before it got to this point.
但现在太迟了
But now it's too late.
覆水难收了
The cat's out the bloody bag.
你去哪
Where the hell you going?
我去
I got him.
我们不能放弃
We're not just gonna give up.
我们不是那样的人
That's not who we are.
我们出去 想办法...
Let's go out there and let's take care of --
罗威娜
Rowena.
你没事吧
You okay?
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
一点时间
A moment.
好 当然
Of course. Sure.
就这样了 你要走了
So, that's it? You're just leaving?
难道你还介意吗
Oh, like you'd mind if I did.
你都不忍♥看我
You can't even look at me.
抱歉让你失望了 但我不是要走
Well, sorry to disappoint, but, uh...not leaving.
我在找...
I was looking...
那个
for that.
一切开始的地方
Where it all began.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不想放弃
I'm not gonna give up.
就是这样
That's what I'm doing.
我不能坐在这墓室里
Not just gonna sit in this crypt
等着符咒崩溃
and wait for the walls to come down.
-你听到罗威娜说了 -我知道
- You heard Rowena. - Yeah, I heard her, okay?
鬼会冲出去
Ghosts are gonna bust out,
吞没这个世界
and they're gonna swallow this world.
你想怎么 放松吗
And you want to what, just relax?
休息吗 不
Take a knee? No.
不 我们要做个了结 萨姆 就像你说的
No, we were gonna end this, Sam. Like you said.
我们要获得自♥由♥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表