You can fix this.
你可以帮我们
You can help us.
求你
Please?
求你
Please?
*玛丽·迈克小姐*
*Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack,*
*穿着黑衣*
*all dressed in black, black, black...*
我要去救凯雅
I'm saving Kaia.
-什么 -我欠她的
- What? - I owe it to her.
她要没时间了 我看到了
She's running out of time -- I saw it.
什么 你 怎么做到的
What, you -- How?
等等
Now, wait a second.
你梦行了吗
Did you dreamwalk?
什么
What?
杰克 比莉的计划呢
Jack, what about Billie's plan?
我知道 但是
I know, I know, but...
救凯雅 这是正确的事
saving Kaia, it's the right thing to do.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你是谁
Who the Hell are you?
梅尔
Name's Merle.
她是个死神 比莉的手下
She's a reaper -- works with Billie.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
跟他来的
Piggybacked on the boy.
她一直在监视我
She's been watching me.
对 看着你搞砸
Yeah, I've been watching you screw up.
为了一个渺小的生命
One measly life on the line,
你就要赌上一切
and you're ready to risk it all?
那不仅蠢
That's not just dumb.
那是温家蠢
That's Winchester dumb.
我是唯一能做到的人
I'm the only one who can do this.
那你去吧 我会告诉死骑
Well, try, and I'll tell Death.
好吧
Okay.
去吧
Go.
但我要打开通向不好的地方的裂缝
In the meantime, I'll open a rift to the Bad Place.
比莉肯定乐意在事后
I'm sure Billie will appreciate hearing about it
来不及补救时知道这事
after the fact when it's already too late.
好啊
Okay.
那我阻止你怎么样
And how about I just stop you?
就现在
Right now.
你试试吧
You can try.
跑去找比莉吧
Run to Billie.
告诉她 事情在你的监视下出了错
Tell her everything went sideways on your watch,
看她如何反应
and see how she reacts --
看她会怎么处置你
what she decides to do to you.
或者 帮我们
Or help us.
帮我们找到做成此事的最安全最聪明的办法
Help us find the safest, smartest way to pull this off,
她也不需要知道
and she never has to know.
这才是温家蠢
Now... this is Winchester stupid.
但是
But?
或许是有办法
But there might be a way.
阿玛拉毁掉的地堡墙上的宇宙级符文
The, uh...cosmic warding that Amara peeled off these walls
你们这帮蠢货都没试着去修复过
that somehow you've all been too stupid to even try and repair...
我们修复了
Uh, we fixed that --
修复了部分而已
Oh, you fixed part of it.
你们画了点防恶魔怪物的符文
You slapped up some anti-demonic monster warding.
但远没有修复到
You didn't come close to restoring
原始的宇宙级别
the original, cosmic-grade stuff.
那我们如何修复
Okay. Then, how do we restore it?
做不到 至少做不到永久性修复
Well, you can't -- not permanently.
但我知道怎么暂时恢复
But I know how to get it back up -- for a while.
但不够的
But it won't be enough.
这还算可以的符文
This good-enough warding,
我得给它注入能量
I'm gonna have to juice it up, feed it.
我需要借用你们的天使
I'm gonna need to borrow your angel.
然后
And with all that,
就能足以让我们不被恰克发现吗
you think that'll keep us off of Chuck's radar?
最好能
Better hope so.
[咒语]
Magia, quae olim inhaeserat in his symbolis,
[咒语]
nunc depletis, reducatur, reducatur.
你怎么想
How you feeling 'bout this?
老实说
Honestly?
感觉在冒很大很蠢的风险
Feels like we're taking a big, probably stupid risk.
感觉很好
Feels good.
违背宇宙级玩家
Disobeying cosmic entities,
做愚蠢的正确的事
doing the, uh...dumb, right thing?
感觉又重振雄风了
Feels like we're back.
谢谢你留下看着死神
Hey, thanks for staying, keep an eye on the reaper.
嗯
Yeah, um...
乔迪 我希望你也能留下
Jody, I-I'd -- I'd like to ask you to stay, as well.
-这算什么 扯淡的男士风度吗 -不是
- What is that? Some kind of B.S. male chivalry thing? - No.
不是 乔迪
No, it's not. Jody, it's, um...
你知道
Well, you know...
我一直未能弥补克莱尔
I was never able to make things right with Claire,
我夺走她的东西
what I took from her.
我...
I mean...
我永远无法弥补
I'm never gonna be able to make that right.
但是
But...
你和克莱尔找到了彼此 她现在有你了
you and Claire found each other, and she has you now.
如果救援中出现意外
If something goes wrong with this rescue, and...
凯雅没能得救
and Kaia isn't saved...
克莱尔会心碎 但她还能挺过去
Claire will be devastated, but she'll survive --
她做到过一次了
she already has.
但如果她连你也失去
But if she loses you both...
会彻底毁灭她
That'd kill her.
对
Yeah.
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
等你了
Ready when you are.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 杰克
Alright, Jack.
来吧
You're up.
回来的感觉如何
How's it feel to be back?
聊天愉快
Good talk.
好 她在哪
Okay. Where is she?
怎么了
What?
糟糕
Aw, crap.
我们打吗
Do we fight 'em?
不 这么多 必输无疑
No. This many? You'd lose.
他们好像很饿
Well, they seem hungry.
他们不是饿
They're not hungry.
他们是怕
They're scared.
怕什么 你吗
Scared of what, you?
不 是这个
No, this.
走
Let's go.
那是什么
What is that?
我的家
My home.
凯雅
Kaia!
凯雅
Kaia!
凯雅
Kaia?
凯雅
Kaia?
孩子
Hey, kid.
不 凯雅 没事了
No, Kaia, it's okay.
她帮我们找到了你
She helped us find you.
我们走吧
We should go.
来啊
Come on!
不 我要留下
No, I'm staying!
什么
What?!
这是我家 我就不该走
This is my home. I never should have left it.
你会死的
You'll die.
我不属于你们的世界
I don't belong in your world.
你才属于那里
You do.
去吧
Go.
快走
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表