为了保护地堡
So, to keep the bunker safe,
我让地堡和我自己都进入了待机状态
I placed it and myself in standby mode.
我没想到
I never dreamed...
要这么久我才会被重启
it would take this long to be reactivated.
我们尚不了解这里的一切
Yeah, we don't totally know everything about this place yet.
一直都疲于应对一个又一个天启
It's kinda been one apocalypse after the other.
没事
Oh, no, it's fine.
我知道你们的工作会多忙碌
I know how busy your work can be.
如果你们跟他们一样
If you're anything like the others,
那你们肯定好久
then it has been an age
没吃过家常菜
since you had a home-cooked meal
或是庆祝过假日
or celebrated the holidays or --
或是洗过衣服了
washed your clothes.
我们不怎么过假日
Yeah, we're not really holiday people.
比我想得还糟
It's worse than I thought.
你说 我们之前处于待机状态
You said, uh, that -- that we were on standby mode.
那么这么久以来
So, this entire time,
我们一直是以一半电力运行的吗
we've been operating on, uh, like, half power?
记录者用我的魔法
The Men of Letters used my magic
给地堡增加能量
to give the bunker an extra oomph.
那是什么
What's that?
雷达啊
Oh. The radar, of course.
我们还有怪物雷达吗
We have a... monster radar?
鸣响显示了比较近的怪物
The chime indicates something relatively nearby.
看颜色
And by the color...
可能是一窝吸血鬼
it looks to be a nest of vampires.
50英里外 黑色大道725号♥
50 miles away. 725 Black Drive.
我们还有怪物雷达
We have a monster radar.
是啊 如果你们快去
Yeah. Well, if you boys hurry,
你们肯定能消灭那个血巢
I imagine you can clean out that nest
然后在晚饭前回来
and make it back here in time for supper.
太牛逼了
Oh, hell yeah!
太棒了
Heck -- Heck yeah.
好吧
Alright.
迪恩 等等
Dean, hold up.
我们怎么知道能信任她
How do we know we can trust her?
看看她
Look at her.
这也不难想象吧
It isn't that big of a stretch to think that
记录者们会找个人来帮忙操持家务
the Men of Letters wouldn't have found somebody to help out.
他们基本上就是一群
I mean, they were basically a bunch of
自命不凡的象牙塔里的单身汉
uppity, preppy bachelors, you know?
有个她这样的...不管是啥 几乎是必需的
Having a...whatever she is -- it's almost required.
-是啊 但... -不如这样
- Yeah, but -- - Look, why don't --
我们去看看 好吗
why don't we go check it out, alright?
如果这血巢是真的 那她说的就是真的
If the nest is real, then she's telling the truth,
那我们真是行大运了
and we know we just caught a serious break,
我们近来可不怎么走运
and we have not been catching those lately.
如果不是真的呢
And if it isn't?
那我们来处理她
Then we deal with it.
杰克怎么办
What about Jack?
杰克
Hey, Jack?
好吧
Okay.
听着 我和萨姆得出去一趟
Listen, me and Sam -- we got to head out.
但是我们有位客人
but, uh, we have a guest
要住在这里 算是吧
that's staying here... kind of.
她应该没危险
She's, uh -- She's probably harmless,
但以防万一 你自己多小心
but just in case, watch yourself, alright?
如果出事了 不用说 打给我们
And if anything happens, obviously, give us a call.
她在做饼干
And she's, uh -- she's making cookies.
肉桂糖小甜饼
Snickerdoodle.
如果你想吃
So if you want some...
好吧
Okay.
即便她是她说的那样 是个...
Even if she is what she says she is, some kind of --
-魔法扫地机器人吗 -随便了
- Magic Roomba? - Whatever.
你觉得留她在身边是好主意吗
Do you think it's a good idea having her around?
我们走廊尽头还住了个撒旦之子呢
W-- I mean, we do have the son of Satan living down the hall.
我说真的 恰克在删除世界
I'm serious. I mean, Chuck is deleting worlds.
阿玛拉不知在何处
Amara is...somewhere.
而杰克...
And Jack -- he's...
-心绪混乱 -是啊
- A mess. - Yeah.
他会没事的 我经历过更糟的
He'll be fine. I mean, I've been through worse.
看看我 我多健康
Look at me. I'm the picture of health.
无视你的创伤跟健康不是一回事
Ignoring your trauma doesn't make you healthy.
当然是
Sure, it does.
好吧 我不知道
Right. I don't know.
感觉杰克有所隐瞒
Feels like Jack is hiding something.
他就是需要时间 和空间
He just needs some time, you know, some space.
那是唯一的办法
It's the only thing that works.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack?
杰克 萨姆和迪恩告诉我
Jack, Sam and Dean told me
你现在很心烦
you were going through a hard time.
我就想给你做个三明治
And I thought I'd make you a sandwich
以防你饿了
in case you were hungry.
那我...
Well, I'll just --
我把它放在门外了
I'll leave it outside the door
以防你改主意
in case you change your mind.
巴拿巴斯先生
Mr. Barnabas.
你去哪 本
Where are you going, Ben?
那样的吸血鬼为什么能住豪♥宅♥
Hey, how come vampires like that live in mansions
而我们就住这里
and we live here?
在我的新生命里 我发现
In my new life, I have been discovering
我有奇异 神奇的能力
that I have some strange and remarkable powers.
什么样的能力
What kind of powers?
你很快就会知道了
You will find out soon enough.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
-挖坟了 -谁的坟
- Digging a grave. - Whose grave?
这里有吸血鬼吗
Any bloodsuckers in here?!
这绝对破纪录了
Well, that's gotta be a record.
都不需要调查 不会无功而返
I mean, no investigation, no dead ends.
直接...叮 吸血鬼
Just -- ding! Bloodsuckers.
-怪物雷达太棒了 -嗯
- That monster radar rules. - Yeah.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
我们绝对要留下她
We are so keeping her.
你们老是忙于杀怪
Well, you boys have spent so much time killing monsters,
感觉都没来得及
it seems like you haven't had a chance
庆祝什么
to celebrate much of anything.
所以我们要过圣诞节吗
So that's why we're doing Christmas?
别拉个脸 萨穆埃尔
Don't be so dour, Samuel.
休息一下 笑笑
Take a breath. Smile!
享受你为之而战的世界吧
Enjoy the world you're fighting for.
我们有好多时间需要弥补
Ohh, we have so much lost time to make up for!
圣诞节 复活节 感恩节
Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving.
我的苹果蔓越莓酱做得可好了
I make a mean apple-cranberry sauce.
杰克 这是...
Jack. Hey, uh, this is, uh...
这就是杰克啊
Oh. This is Jack.
你是什么
What are you?
他是千禧一代 别有偏见
He's a millennial. Don't let that throw you.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
-你是穿着... -哥们 你一定要看看
- Are you wearing... - Dude, you gotta see this thing.
简直像被拥抱包裹
It's like I'm wrapped in hugs.
来摸摸
You gotta feel this thing.
看啊 那个...
Look at this. The --
我不知道这是哪来的 巴太太
I don't know where you got this, Mrs. B, but...
但真是最棒的礼物了
best gift ever.
不客气 亲爱的
You're welcome, dear.
如果他们为你做担♥保♥
Well, if they vouch for you,
那我不介意
then it's okay by me.
天啊 你饿坏了吧
Oh, good heavens, you must be starving.
我没那么饿
I'm not that hungry.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表