God's book has a new ending.
杰克 马上
Jack! Now!
比莉 我发誓
Billie, I swear.
这是你干的
You did this.
你弄得好吵
You made it loud!
有意思
Interesting.
杰克
Jack.
这小子是我的
The boy is mine.
不
No.
抱歉 小子 你还有用
Sorry, kid. You're still useful.
不 你不能这样
No, you can't!
我能 我就要这么做
I can and I will.
再见了 小子们
Goodbye, boys.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
我也睡不着
I couldn't sleep either.
萨姆 很抱歉我...
Sam, I'm sorry about everything that --
迪恩
Dean.
你不用的
You don't have to.
我拿枪指着你来着
I pulled a gun on you.
我就是无法阻止自己
It's like I just couldn't stop.
我们马上就要打败他了
You know, we were so close to beating him.
我简直能闻到恰克的血腥味了
It's like I could smell Chuck's blood in the water, and I --
其他都不重要了
Nothing else mattered.
那就是一切
It was everything.
而我无法自拔
I just couldn't snap out of it.
可你还是做到了
Well, you did.
你还曾帮我摆脱更糟的状态
You've snapped me out of worse.
就是嘛
You have.
不管恰克把阿玛拉怎么了
Well, whatever Chuck did to Amara,
他恐怕比以往更加强大了
he's probably more powerful than ever.
比莉想杀我们 杰克没力量了
Billie wants us dead, Jack's powerless,
米迦勒也不回应我们的祈祷
and Michael's not returning our prayers.
我们这边根本没有高手
So we have no heavy hitters on our side.
我们现在是零分
We're basically at zero.
我们想办法再重新部署
We'll regroup somehow.
是啊
Right.
敬想办法
Yeah, to somehow.
比莉
Billie.
我画好了你要的符文
I put up the warding that you asked for.
应该可以阻止虚无再闯入这里
It should stop the Empty from getting back in here.
好
Fine.
计划有变咯
I take it the plan has changed?
是的
The plan has changed.
诀窍
The trick?
开小火
Low flame.
别着急
Don't rush 'em.
不会太稀 不会太干
Not too runny, not too dry.
喂喂
Excuse me.
我不是说不能在桌上擦枪吗
What did I say about guns at the table?
武器桌在那个房♥间里呢
The weapons table is all the way in the other room,
而且我喜欢看你做饭
and I love watching you cook.
日落之后 我们或许可以去
I thought we could hit up that hideout
那个藏身处
after the sun goes down.
三四个易形者
Three to four shifters,
这规模正适合我们一展身手
perfect size for just us.
算是约会吗
So, like a date?
嗯 算是约会
Yeah, like a date.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我说的吧
Told ya.
怎么炒成这样的
Wh-- How are they like this?
为什么我一辈子吃的都是橡胶一般的垃圾鸡蛋
why have I been eating rubbery trash eggs my whole life?
亲爱的 我发誓 我余生每天早上
Babe, I swear, you are making these for me
都要享用你做的...
every morning for the rest of my --
史蒂薇
Stevie?
史蒂薇
Stevie?
我们几个月前认识的
We met a few months ago.
鲍比派我去支援她完成一桩灯神的猎杀
Bobby sent me to back her up on a djinn case.
他觉得史蒂薇可能需要我搭把手
Thought Stevie might need my help.
她不需要
She didn't.
我说我喜欢她的应对自如
I said I liked the way she handled herself.
她说我在调情
She accused me of flirting.
我否认了
I denied it.
但后来...
But then...
我不知道还能找谁
I didn't know who else to call.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this happened.
为什么是她不是我
Why her and not me?
我们也想搞清楚
That's what we're trying to figure out.
查理 把你看到的情况原原本本地告诉我们吧
Charlie, why don't you just tell us everything you saw?
我什么都没看到
I saw nothing.
也什么都没听到
I heard nothing.
甚至什么都没感觉到
I felt nothing.
没有冷的感觉 或是硫磺的气味
No chills, no -- no sulfur smell.
前一秒 史蒂薇还在做早餐
One second, Stevie was making breakfast,
下一秒她就...
and the next she just...
消失了
She just vanished.
怎么了
What?
他们很快就会出来
They won't be long.
他们只是不想让朋友觉得来得人太多
They just didn't want to overwhelm their friend.
我不介意
I don't mind.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你好沉默
You've been quiet.
这句话你憋多久了
How long you been waiting to ask me that?
我大概是不想让你觉得难受吧
I guess I didn't want to overwhelm you.
我觉得...
I feel...
奇怪
strange.
我不知道那是因为我遭遇的事
I don't know if that's because of what happened to me,
以及那是否有什么意义
if it means something,
还是说这奇怪的感觉是因为
or if I just feel strange because...
一切都结束了
...it's over.
计划 我的宿命
The plan. My destiny.
我都准备赴死了 我也想死
I was ready to die, and I wanted to,
为萨姆 迪恩和世界
for Sam, for Dean, for the world.
我想弥补过错 但现在
I wanted to make things right, and now...
我不知道我为什么还存在
...I don't know why I'm even here.
杰克
Jack.
你根本不需要萨姆 迪恩或我的宽恕
You never needed absolution from Sam or Dean or from me.
我们在乎你 不是因为你有用
We don't care about you because you're useful
或是某个大计划的一部分
or you fit into some grand design.
我们在乎你是因为你是你
We care about you because you're you.
上帝 虚无 比莉 大家都在气我们
God, the Empty, Billie, everyone's so mad at us,
而我失去法力了
and I don't have my powers.
我无法保护我们了
There's nothing I can do to protect us.
我好怕 小卡
I'm scared, Cass.
我知道
I know.
我也怕
Me too.
查理 我们近来树了厉害的敌人
Charlie, we've -- we've made some -- some big enemies lately.
死骑
Death.
死亡骑士
The Death.
她想送你回去
She wants to send you back.
所有来自其他世界的人都要被送回
Everyone from other worlds sent back
现在已不复存在的世界
to worlds that don't exist anymore.
所以她在杀我们
So she's killing us.
我们不能确定 但是
Well, we don't know for sure, but...
史蒂薇符合规律
Stevie fits a pattern.
规律
A pattern?
我说过我不打算再这么做了
I said I wasn't gonna do this again.
爱情 但我还是坠入爱河了
The love thing. And I do,
我一放下心防
and the second I let my guard down,
史蒂薇 她就消失了
Stevie is just -- She's gone.
怎么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表