真是...
I mean...
那还有什么乐趣
But where's the fun in that?
这个故事真是越来越妙了
This story just gets better and better.
多纳 你又发疯了吗
Donny, you going crazy again?
多纳泰罗已经不在了
Donatello's not here any longer.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
是恰克
It's Chuck.
先知能说出上帝之语 有时是间接的
Prophets speak the word of God, sometimes indirectly.
有时 他们就是我的蓝牙
Sometimes they're my bluetooth.
是这样的
So, here's the thing.
我一般是很喜欢我们的...过程的
Usually, I really love our little...process.
我给你们丢个麻烦 你们再丢回来
I toss something at you guys, and you slam it right back.
这很有趣 就像打网球
It's fun, like tennis.
但是用怪物打
With monsters.
但这次...放手吧
But this -- Let this one go.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我施展神力
Or I go all-powerful.
或许不是对你
Maybe not on you.
至少不是马上
Not right away.
我们数数 还有
But, let's see, there's...
乔迪 唐娜 艾琳
Jody, Donna, Eileen.
你们快速拨号♥上的每个人
Pretty much everybody on your speed dial.
放手吧
So drop it.
好吗
'Kay?
地堡的符文没问题
Well, the bunker's warding is intact,
但显然它不能抵御上帝
but it clearly doesn't withstand God.
你觉得他听到了多少
How much do you think he heard?
够多了
He heard enough.
那我们 放手吗
So... do we...drop it?
多纳 我觉得你还是
Donnie, I think it might be safer
回家更安全些
if you went on home.
是吗 我要走了吗
Really? I have to leave?
那真遗憾 我...
Oh, that's too bad. I'll, uh --
我去拿东西
I'll just get my stuff.
好
Okay.
我们绝不放弃
Like hell we're dropping this.
唐娜 乔迪 她们会有危险的
Donna, Jody -- They're not safe.
她们永远都有危险
They'll never be safe.
只要恰克还在 那迟早...
As long as Chuck is out there, it's only a matter of time --
他会把她们抓起来 杀掉
Before he rounds them up and offshem.
就为了看我们难受
Just to watch us suffer.
想保护她们的唯一办法
The only way to keep them safe --
保护大家的唯一办法 就是干掉恰克
to keep everyone safe -- is to take Chuck down.
我们就要那么做
Which is exactly what we're gonna do.
我们真要下地狱
Are we seriously - talking about going to hell
找米迦勒谈吗
to try to speak to Michael?
笼子里那个疯子米迦勒
Michael, who is in the Cage, and insane?
这是谁说的
Yeah, and who told us that?
路西法
Lucifer.
和恰克
And Chuck.
我可不怎么信任他们
Now, I trust them as far as I can throw them.
但小卡 如果你想留下
But, Cass, if you wanna stay here,
你就留下吧
why don't you stay here?
来 我给你治好吧
Here. Allow me.
谢谢
Thanks.
应该行了
Well, I think we're done.
这就是罗威娜用的咒语
It's exactly the spell Rowena used.
只是 没有罗威娜来施了
Just...without Rowena.
好 我们来吧
Alright, let's do 'er.
[咒语]
"Initium ad inferna...
[咒语]
permittatur."
现在往哪走
Now where?
这边
This way.
萨姆
Sam.
迪恩
Dean.
女士们
Ladies.
我们没想找麻烦
Look, we're not looking for trouble, okay?
我们只想找...
We just wanna talk --
谁占上风了吗
Are any of us winning?!
停手
Stop!
小伙子们好啊
Hello, boys.
你们说想见管事的
You did say you wanted to see the one in charge?
罗威娜 我们以为你死了
Rowena, we thought you were dead.
我是死了 亲爱的 这里的人基本都死了
Oh, I am, dear. Pretty much everyone here is.
我关闭裂缝时 的确牺牲了性命
When I closed the fissure, it did cost me my life,
我的灵魂下了地狱
and my soul went to hell.
意外吗
Big surprise.
那恶魔就把王位交给你了
And the demons just... handed you the throne?
没人会交给你什么 亲爱的
No one hands you anything, darlin'.
是我夺的
I took it.
你们来干什么
So, why are you here?
恰克
Chuck.
他回来了 而且失控了
He back, and he's outta control,
我们得控制他
and we need to rein him in.
你们想控制上帝
You want to rein in God.
我们认为可能有办法
We think there's a way.
我们得跟米迦勒谈谈
Listen, we just need to speak to Michael.
米迦勒 那个疯子大天使吗
Michael, the out-of-his-head archangel?
真是越来越妙了
This just gets better.
反正 无所谓了
Well, anyway, it doesn't matter.
什么
What?
他不会在笼子里的
He won't be in the Cage.
恰克撕开裂缝时
Every door here was flung wide
所有门都打开了
when Chuck opened the fissure.
你们的大天使可能在地狱里的任何地方
Your archangel could be anywhere in hell,
也可能离开了地狱
or out of hell, for that matter.
罗威娜 我们要没时间了
Rowena, we're running outta time, okay?
我们急需找到米迦勒
We need Michael yesterday.
你们没听到吗
Did you not hear the man?
找到他
Find him!
来电
艾琳
Eileen?
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不知道你会不会接
I didn't know if you'd pick up.
大家说你...
People are saying you're...
死了吗
Dead?
是的
Yeah.
没死成
Didn't take.
显然是的
Clearly.
总之 你记得吗
Anyway, do you remember --
我是苏·巴里什
I'm Sue...Barrish.
我们一起办过那件食尸鬼案
We worked that ghoul case.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我在追踪一个吸血鬼巢穴
I'm, uh, following this vamp's nest.
他们在迁移 想找好觅食区
They're migrating, looking for decent feeding grounds,
等他们停下脚步
and, well, when they get stopped,
我会需要人帮忙干掉他们
I'm gonna need help cleaning them out.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
沿I80公路走 往奥马哈方向去
Moving down I-80, towards Omaha.
我离那里挺近的
I'm close to there.
那么你来吗
So...you're in?
我正在忙呢
I'm kinda in the middle of something.
但如果我有空...
But if I'm free...
好啊 那我联♥系♥你
Cool! Uh, I'll call you.
罗威娜
Rowena, I...
萨穆埃尔 得了
Samuel, please.
你杀我 是我遇到的
You killing me - was one of the best things
最好的事之一了
that ever happened.
是的 我是怀念活着的一些事
Yes, there are things I miss about being alive.
肉体性♥爱♥
Flesh-on-flesh sex.
亚马逊暂时还不送货到这里
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表