So...what?
她对你们来说只是附带伤害吗
Is she just some collateral damage to you?
那我也会如此吗
Is that what I'll be, too?
抱歉
Sorry.
是鲍比
It's Bobby. Uh...
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
查理 我很遗憾
Charlie, I'm sorry.
嗯 我知道了
Yeah. I-I understand.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
又怎么了
What now?
鲍比跟另一个天启世界难民去猎魔来着
Bobby was on a hunt with another Apocalypse World refugee --
格雷格
Greg.
格雷格凭空消失了
And Greg just vanished.
事态在升级
It's spreading.
是啊
Yeah, I think so.
所以大家都不安全
So no one's safe.
所有从其他世界穿越过来的
Anybody that's ever crossed over from another world,
所有被复活的人
anyone that's ever been resurrected,
都在比莉的击杀名单上
all on Billie's list.
艾琳
Eileen.
去吧
Go.
-萨姆 -不
- Sammy? - No.
我不能...
I can't -- Um.
如果我发泄出来 我会疯的
If I let myself go, then I'll lose my mind.
我现在不能
I can't right now.
好吧
Alright.
我们得召集大家去安全处
We have to get everyone to safety.
所有可能在比莉击杀名单上的人
Anyone who might be on Billie's list.
哪里安全呢
Where would that be?
我们需要个地方
We need a location.
所有人位置的中心点
Somewhere central to everyone.
一个安全 可控的地方
We, need somewhere secure, contained.
让他们进去
We get them in,
然后画上一切我们用过的符文
and we put up every last bit of warding we've ever used.
好 你去吧
Alright, you do that.
什么
What?
你要去做什么
What are you going to do?
是我起了头 我去做个了结
I started this. I'm going to end it.
-迪恩 -你的计划
- Dean. - Your plan,
把大家保护起来 这很好
getting everybody safe, that's good, okay?
但不是长久之计
But it won't last forever.
我们不能让恰克付出代价
Now, we couldn't make Chuck pay.
但比莉
But Billie?
她丢下了镰刀
She left her blade.
我能杀她
Her I can kill.
-我不... -我们没办法了 萨姆
- I-I don't-- - We don't have a choice, Sam.
我跟你去 迪恩
I'll go with you, Dean.
好
Alright.
务必小心
Be careful.
好
Okay.
我们走吧 小卡
Let's go, Cass.
我们去杀死神吧
Let's go reap a reaper.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
哈蒙的老地盘
It's the old Harmon property.
有个废弃筒仓 应该正合适
It's got an abandoned silo, so it should fit the bill.
就在我这里以南的黑斯廷斯
It's just south of me, in Hastings.
我把坐标发你 好吗
I'll send you the coordinates, okay?
太好了 谢谢
That sounds great. Thanks.
我向所有熟人都发了消息
I put out an APB to everyone I know.
我还联♥系♥了鲍比 他也那么做了
I've been in touch with Bobby. He's doing likewise, so...
等你们来了打算怎么办
What's the plan when you get here?
我还在想呢
I'm still working on that.
好
Okeydoke.
我有个任务交给你
Hey, I got a job for you.
-我吗 -嗯 我需要你开车
- Me? - Yeah, I need you to drive.
但我就开过一次
But I only drove once.
我有工作要做 我得...
I got work to do. You know, I got to --
翻看档案 查找咒语
to dig through the archives and w-work on finding spells.
我不能开车时分心 所以
I can't do that with one eye on the road, so...
好
Okay, okay.
我来开车
I'll drive.
好了 我们得快点行动
Alright, man, we got to move fast.
比莉书房♥的钥匙在你那里吧
You got the key to Billie's library?
嗯 但我们都不能确定她会在那里
Yeah. But we don't even know for sure that she'll be there.
那我们就毁她老巢
Then we'll wreck her place.
烧了她的笔记本
We'll burn her books.
想尽办法把她逼出来
Whatever it takes to smoke her out.
好啊 小子
Hiya, kid.
我来帮忙画符文
I'll help set up the warding.
我真遗憾
I'm sorry.
艾琳的事
About Eileen.
鲍比跟他的人在里面呢
So, Bobby's inside with his crew.
还有更多人在赶来
We've got more folks headed this way.
也联♥系♥了一些其他猎人
Put out some calls to the other hunters.
盖思 乔迪和她的姑娘们
Garth, Jody, and the girls.
他们都高度警戒 随时准备帮忙
They're all on high alert, ready to act when we need them.
他们不在死骑的名单上 他们应该是安全的
They're not on Death's list. They should be okay.
你应该也不会有事
You should be okay, too.
你能帮忙是我们的幸运
We're just lucky to have you helping.
悉听尊便
Anything you need.
你能来太好了
Glad you came.
嗯
Yeah, um...
我不想其他人再遭遇此事
I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.
他们懂的 萨姆
They get it, Sam.
不管你想不想 你算是头号♥人物
Now, whether you like it or not, you're the big man here.
我跟他们说老大要他们来
Told them getting here was the order from the boss,
他们就赶来了
and they came running.
毫不犹豫
No hesitation.
我唯一担心的是如厕问题
My only worry is the lav situation.
没时间拉移♥动♥厕所来
Didn't have time to truck in a Port-A-John.
嗯 如果迪恩和小卡能解决问题
Yeah, well, uh, if Dean and Cass can pull this off,
我们就不用在这里待很久了
we shouldn't be here too long.
好 我带了个桶来
Okay. I brought a bucket.
你觉得能行吗
You think it'll work?
天使符文
Well, angelic warding,
还有阿♥拉♥姆 天使语的 我还有这个
Aramaic, Enochian, and, uh, I have this.
在罗威娜的物品里发现的
I found it in Rowena's things.
一个叫"大统领"的咒语
A spell, "Praeses Magna."
应该可以增强符文的法力
Should boost the strength of all the warding.
"应该"
"Should."
鲍比 我没有别的了
Bobby, this is all I got.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
我不是巫术专家
You know, I'm no expert on this hoodoo stuff,
但我们最好把那个收拾好 是吧
but best we patch that up, yeah?
是啊
Yeah. Uh, I guess.
我想现在我该说"你们好啊"
So, I guess this is the part where I say, "Hello, boys."
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
怎么打算的
What's the plan?
拿我的武器干掉我吗
Take me down with my own weapon?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那他需要练练准头了
Well, he better work on his aim.
问题是 我那次没想杀你
Thing is, that time, I wasn't trying to kill you.
什么变了
What's changed?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能是因为你开始杀我的朋友了
Could be that you've started killing all my friends.
有意思
Interesting.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
记得你那次从背后捅死了我吗
Remember when you stabbed me in the back?
我可记得
'Cause I do.
结束了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表