I feel it, too. It's hopelessness.
或许迪恩是对的
Maybe Dean was right.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但感觉很不对
It just -- It feels wrong.
比莉让迪恩对此深信不疑
You know, Billie's got Dean so convinced.
但你不相信她
But you don't believe her?
我不知道我该相信什么
I don't know what I believe.
我真想跟比莉谈谈
I just wish I could talk to her, Billie,
这一切开始前 以确保没问题
before it all goes down, you know, just to make sure.
召唤死骑可没有捷径
There is no easy way to summon death,
我更不会允许你自我了结
and I will not let you end your own life.
小卡 我不是那意思
Cass, that's not what I'm saying.
等等
Wait...
你记得塞尔盖之前来时吗
You remember when Sergei was here?
记得他想找什么吗
Remember what he was looking for?
嗯 死亡钥匙
Yeah, it was the Key to Death.
对
Yes.
他说那能打开一扇门
Wait, he said it would open the doorway to --
通往死骑的书房♥
to Death's Library.
如果它就在地堡里 或许我们能找到
If it's in the bunker and if we can find it,
然后 走去找她 是吧
m-maybe I can just... walk up to her, right?
嗯
Right.
萨姆
Sam?
小卡 肯定是这个
Cass, this has to be it.
有段铭文
There's an inscription.
是拉丁语
It's in Latin.
[咒语]
Viator mortalis, cave, quoniam scias Clavem Mortis
[咒语]
pensare graviter.
[咒语]
Il tamen desideres,
[咒语]
ut introeas illum abyssum obscurissium artis,
[咒语]
opus est tibi porta.
萨姆 我该跟你一起去
Sam, I should go with you.
不 小卡
No, Cass...
我不知道这是否是发疯
Look, I don't know if this is crazy or -- or what,
但如果迪恩先回来了
but if Dean beats me back here...
给我争取点时间
Buy me some time?
萨姆 不论如何 我不觉得你是发疯
Sam, for what it's worth, I don't think you're crazy.
我觉得你内心的罗盘运作正常
I think your internal compass is functioning perfectly.
拜托 等等 别伤害我
Please! Wait, wait, don't hurt me!
不
No!
拜托
Please, please.
她不会来的
She won't come!
继续祈祷...还是什么的
Keep praying or whatever.
没用的
It's hopeless!
拜托
Please!
好吧
O-Okay, okay, okay.
我都说了
I told you.
萨姆·温彻斯特
Sam Winchester?
梅格
Meg?
抱歉 她还死着呢
Sorry, she's still dead.
只是借了她的漂亮脸蛋 我其实是虚无
Just borrowing the Queen's pretty face 'cause really, I'm Empty.
你是虚无
You're the Empty?
我不都说了吗
That's what I said.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要找死骑谈谈
Death and me need a word.
我尝试联络她 但她不肯理我
Been trying her party-line, but she's ignoring me.
我很不高兴
I hate that.
你想要什么
What do you want?
虚无本该属于我
The Empty was supposed to be mine.
连上帝都无权干涉
Not even God held sway.
但谎言 美妙的谎言
But lies, sweet little lies.
比莉说 等她掌握了大权 她会让情况好起来
Billie said when she takes over, she'd make it all better,
但你那个穿风衣的讨厌朋友来了
but then your busted-ass friend in the trench coat came along
让我产生了信任危机
and he gave me these trust issues.
比莉想掌权吗
Billie wants to take over?
成为"新上帝"
Become "New God."
经典的自恋狂 是吧
Classic narcissist, right?
她喜欢规则 以前的日子
She's all tingly for the rules, the good-old days.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
所有人回归原位
Everyone back to where they belong --
现实 维度 坟墓
realities, dimensions, graves.
该死的去死 天使离开地球
What should be dead dies, angels off Earth,
恶魔回地狱 我回去睡觉
demons back to Hell, and I go back to sleep.
至少本该如此
Or I'm supposed to.
但还是那个问题 信任危机
Except, again, trust issues.
但你 是萨姆·温彻斯特
But you, you're Sam Winchester.
你在上帝的笔记本里
You're in God's book.
那是恰克的死亡笔记本吗
That's -- That's Chuck's Death Book?
你读过了吗
Have you read it?
只有比莉能看 傻瓜
Only Billie can read it, dummy.
她总说你早该死了
She always talked about how you should be so dead,
但她需要你
except she needs you.
所以或许如果我伤害你
So, maybe if I hurt you...
听到了吗 快带着你的镰刀下来 比莉
Hear that? Get your scythe down here, Billie,
否则他就死定了
or your boy's toast.
等等
Wait!
停下
Stop!
是比莉叫我来的
Billie sent me.
她什么
She did what now?
比莉
Billie...
她叫我来的
She sent me.
是吗 因为作为死骑特使
Really? 'Cause you're saying a lot of dumb stuff for,
你说了不少蠢话
you know, an Emissary of Death.
嗯
Yeah.
我们都想打败上帝
We're all -- We're trying to beat God.
没多少时间问问题
Not a whole lot of time for questions.
说
Go on.
比莉 叫我
Billie...sent me...
来拿笔记本
to get the book.
她没说为什么
She didn't say why.
她在哪
Where is she?
地球
Earth.
你不能去那里 是吧
You can't go there, can you?
除非有人召唤我
Only if I'm summoned.
上帝对自己的沙堡保护欲很强
God's so protective of his little sand castles.
比莉也不能离开 跟计划有关
Well, Billie can't leave, either, something about the plan,
所以她叫我来送信
so she sent me with a message.
比莉会信守约定
Billie will honor her promise.
上帝 阿玛拉 他们去死
God, Amara -- they die.
你
And you,
也能继续沉睡
you can go back to sleep.
如果你在撒谎呢
And if you're lying?
那你有两个选择了
I guess you have two choices.
给我笔记本 或许我们都能赢
Give me the book -- maybe we all win.
但你杀了我
But you kill me,
我们就输定了
we lose...
你再别想继续沉睡了
And you will never go back to sleep.
-小卡 -萨姆 你可回来了
- Cass. - Sam, finally.
-怎么了 -是阿玛拉 她带恰克回来了
- What? - It's Amara. She's here with Chuck.
-时候到了 -不 小卡 我们不能那么做
- It's time. - No, no, no. Cass, we can't let that happen.
我们得阻止此事
We have to stop it.
还不迟 哥哥
It's not too late, brother.
你还是可以选这个世界的 我们
You can still choose this world, us.
不非得如此结束
It doesn't have to end like this. I --
阿玛拉 闭嘴
Amara. Shut up.
恰克和阿玛拉不能死
Chuck and Amara cannot die.
-等等 我不懂 -他们准备好了吗
- Wait, I don't understand. - Are they ready?
我们得马上送他进屋
We need to get this kid in the room right now.
等等 迪恩 别 听我说
Wait, wait -- Dean -- Dean, no. Listen!
-你听到了吗 -什么
- You hear that? - What?
迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表