You had one job.
找到贝尔芬格
Find Belphegor.
我觉得你知道他在哪
And I think you know where he is.
我向你保证 我真不知道
I assure you, I haven't the foggiest.
如此勇敢 为了什么呢
Such valor -- and for what?
一个烦人得要死的恶魔吗
One profoundly irritating demon?
不是
No.
我觉得你在保护其他人
I think you're protecting others.
人类
Humans.
你的朋友
Your friends.
你不肯出♥卖♥♥♥他们吗
And you won't give them up?
不论以什么为交换
Not for any price?
绝不
Not at any price.
你做好之后的计划了吗
You got a plan for after?
怎么上来
Getting topside?
女巫的咒语如果好用
Witch's spell goes right,
裂口会迅速封好
the abyss will be sealing up quick.
我会有办法的
I'll figure something out.
其实 你的参与是很危险的
You know, your part in all this is, uh, pretty dangerous.
你可能会死 或困在地狱里
I mean, you could die, get trapped in Hell.
你的朋友可能会再也见不到你
Your friends might never see you again.
有趣 因为
Funny, 'cause, uh,
他们似乎对此毫不犹豫
they didn't seem to think twice about it.
拜托
Come on.
你还嘴时要更好玩
It's more fun when you fight back.
我们要怎么下去
How do we get down there?
我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
我没看到楼梯什么的
I didn't see any stairs or anything,
所以 我们就...
so I just figure that we --
盐 在宝贝车后箱里拿了几把枪
Salt, a couple guns from the back of the Impala.
还有给红发女的女巫玩意
And for the ginger... witch stuff.
忘了什么吧
Forget something?
对了
Right.
一个猫头鹰头骨
One owl skull.
海德薇安息吧
R.I.P., Hedwig.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 外面情况多糟
Alright, so, how bad is it out there?
大家都很不安 但我们控制住了
People are pretty restless, but we're keeping a lid on.
穿过隔离区到这里来的路上
Getting here through the quarantine zones,
我一直很小心 只遇到了几次袭击
I stuck to the corners, only got attacked a few times.
大部分鬼魂都在镇边界
I think most of the ghosts are at the edge of town
努力撞击符咒
working to bring down those walls.
你们有什么打算
So what are you planning in here?
又是希望渺茫的魔法奇迹吗
Another long-shot, magical Hail Mary?
对 但希望这次能成功
Yeah. Yeah, except this time, hopefully, it works.
我们需要你和其他猎人在符咒外
So we need you and the other Hunters armed up
武装好 做好准备
and ready on the other side of that wall.
一旦事情不如愿 就只有你们
'Cause if this goes sideways, you'll be the only thing
拦在那些鬼魂和世界之间了
standing between those ghosts and the world.
别有压力 是吧
No pressure, right?
凯奇
Ketch.
说他可以回来了
Says he's ready to get back in the game.
感觉好点了 可以战斗了 你在哪
迪恩: 在墓室 想办法呢
迪恩: 小卡和贝尔芬格下地狱了 罗威娜和萨姆在做个咒语 我一个人在这破地方应付
下面好安静
It's awfully quiet down here.
是啊 太安静了
Yeah. Too quiet.
抱歉 我以为我们在逗乐
Sorry, I thought we were doing a bit.
看来大家都抓住机会跑了
Guess everyone took their shot and got out.
说了吧 我是个怪胎 我喜欢这里
Told you, I'm an oddball -- I actually like it here.
你知道地狱基本空了
You knew Hell was nearly empty.
却还说需要人保护 需要打手
Yet you needed protection, "muscle," for this?
好吧 被你发现了 我想要人陪
Okay, you got me. I wanted company.
我想要你陪
I wanted your company.
怎么了 我们就不能试试做朋友吗
What? Shouldn't we at least try and be friends?
萨姆和迪恩 他们似乎都有点回心转意了
Sam and Dean, they seem to be coming around.
我觉得他们开始接受我了
I think I'm, uh, growing on them.
就像癌症
You know, like a cancer.
你才没有被谁接受
You are not growing on anyone.
萨姆和迪恩只是在利用你
Sam and Dean are just using you.
别把那错当做了在乎你
Don't mistake that for caring about you,
因为我向你保证 他们不在乎你
because I can assure you they don't.
那是你血的教训吗
You learn that the hard way?
怎么了 小卡 说真的
What is it, Cass, really?
这么敌视我
This, uh, seething animosity.
你穿了杰克的肉身
You're wearing Jack,
他就像我的儿子 你拿他当衣服穿
who was like a son to me, like a coat.
你存现的每一刻都让我难以忍♥受
Every second in your presence is intolerable.
这是亵渎
It's an abomination.
你就是亵渎
You're an abomination.
就这里吗
Is this it?
对
Yep.
马菲丁
Malfayan?
贝尔
Bel?
你在干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
怎么了 莉莉丝又不会回来了
What? Not like Lilith's coming back.
别激动啊
Whoa, easy, man! Easy!
你还跟天使合作了
What, are you working with angels now?
是啊 他有点焦躁
Yeah, he's a little on edge.
他拿号♥角了吗
Does he have the horn?
没有 但是
No. But, uh --
哥们 那是哈克森戒指吗
Dude. Is that the Haxon Ring?
对
Yeah.
不错吧 是有点...
It's pretty sweet, eh? I mean, it's a bit --
-不是吧 -我们只为一样东西而来
- Really? - We came for one thing, and one thing only.
好吧
Right.
看来你朋友
I don't think your friend
不是第一个洗劫这里的恶魔
was the first demon to loot the place.
是啊
Eh, guess not.
幸好我们要找的东西 就在这里
Good thing what we're after... is right here.
没有闩
I don't see a latch.
你怎么看这些刻痕
What do you think of these markings?
是天使语
It's Enochian.
[天使语]
"Oh-ah-kuh-ree-me
[天使语]
ah-tay-loh-kuh-vah-veem noh-ruh."
是赞美歌♥
It's a song of praise.
赞美路西法的
To Lucifer.
是歌♥词
They're verses.
这是
It's, uh...
开启盒子的咒语
It's an incantation to open the box.
聪明
Smart.
莉莉丝知道她是下面唯一读得懂的人
Lilith knew she was the only one down here who could read it.
幸好我带了你来
Good thing I brought you!
好吧
Fine.
[天使语]
Oh-rah-moh-tay-da-ah-boh-da tay-da-ba.
[天使语]
Va-veem-noh-ruh lahp tee-ah toh-ruht-sool ohl-ah-oh.
[天使语]
Toh-luh-ah ay-kuh-ree-me juh-uhz-hay oh-ruh-suh ee-yahd.
[天使语]
Ah ee-yahd day toh-luh-hah-mee.
不行
It's not working.
是啊
Yeah.
这是歌♥词 小卡
You know, uh, they're verses, Cass.
应该是得唱出来
I think they need to be sung.
[天使语]
*Toh-luh dah...*
你在哪呢 凯奇
Where you at, Ketch?
好好看书
Eyes on the page.
这个咒语你得能背下来
I need you off book for this incantation.
好 抱歉 我觉得我该出去战斗
Yeah, sorry. I just feel like I should be out there fighting.
魔法就不是战斗了吗
And magic isn't fighting?
迪恩在尽他的责
Dean's doing his part.
你也该尽你的责了
It's time for you to do yours.
这是我们的计划
The plan.
当然 好
Of course, right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表