What? What's wrong?
来
Come with me.
小卡 干什么啊
Cass, what are we doing?
搞什么
What the Hell?
他们看不到 听不到我们
They can't see us or hear us.
发生了什么 他们在哪
What happened? Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know. I -- I think,
如果恰克正好在
if Chuck tried to destroy them
裂缝要关闭时企图毁灭他们
as their world's rift was closing,
理论上讲是可能
it's theoretically possible
他们被爆♥炸♥困在了维度之间
that the blast could've trapped them between dimensions.
他们...
I mean, they're...
他们又在这里又不在
they're here and yet not.
他们痛苦吗
Are they in pain?
应该不
I don't think so.
那就好
Good.
等等 迪恩...
Wait. Well, hold up, Dean. You --
我们回头再解决
We'll handle it, okay?
我们会处理他们的事 但现在
We'll deal with them, but right now,
你 我 我们得去地狱
you and me, we got to go to Hell.
什么
You do?
乔说露比把秘物藏在了那里
Jo said that's where Ruby stashed the Occultum.
露比
Ruby?
跟你发生过性关系的恶魔
The demon you were sexually intimate with?
-"性关系" -是啊
- "Sexually intimate"? - Yes.
你们还信任乔了
And you trust Jo now?
乔帮了你嘛
Well, Jo did help you out.
对 但地狱大得很
Yes, but Hell is a big place.
你可能要找很久
You could be searching forever.
我们需要更多情报 迪恩
We need more information, Dean.
问谁
From who?
露比呢
What about Ruby?
露比死了 小卡
Ruby's dead, Cass.
我们只能靠手头的信息查
We have to work with what we have.
我们去地狱 你在上面守着
So we'll go to Hell, you stay topside
替我们保持咒语开启 直到我们回来
and keep that spell alive so we get back, alright?
好吧 下次我们再魔法飞行
Alright, next time we fly Air Abracadabra,
要升级头等舱
we're upgrading to first class.
这时差感太难受了
I can't take the jet lag.
从哪找起
Where do we start?
你们不该在这里
u202dYou shouldn't be here.
我们知道
Yeah -- we know.
我们找你们老大 罗威娜
We're, uh -- We're looking for your boss, Rowena.
她在举办宴会
She's hosting a reception.
招待新下地狱的灵魂
For newly condemned souls.
因为我们现在做这个了
Because that's a thing we do now.
好吧 你可以带我们去见她吧
Alright. But you could take us to her, right?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - u202dGood.
他们去了吗
So? They made it?
萨姆和迪恩去地狱了吗
Sam and Dean are in Hell?
嗯
Yeah.
但是
But?
但乔的说法漏洞太多
But there are just so many holes in Jo's story.
露比本打算把秘物卖♥♥给谁
Who was Ruby gonna sell the Occultum to?
乔怎么自己没去找过
Why didn't Jo try to get it back?
-你觉得她在撒谎 -我觉得我们该问问露比
- So you think she's lying. - u202dI think we need to ask Ruby.
她死了
Who's dead.
对 在虚无里
Yeah. In the Empty.
我需要你帮忙
I need your assistance.
好啊
Sure.
什么都行
Anything.
我需要你杀了我
I need you to kill me.
几乎杀了我
Almost.
人能几乎死吗
Can someone be almost dead?
理论上讲
Well, in theory...
如果我到达死亡边缘
...if I'm brought to death's brink,
我应该可以一脚迈进来世
I should be able u202dto put one foot in the afterlife
跟露比取得联络
and contact Ruby.
小卡 虚无可不怎么喜欢你 记得吗
Cass, the Empty doesn't exactly like you, remember?
记得
Yeah, I do.
但我们的协议...
But our deal --
我现在可不开心 所以应该没事
I'm far from happy, so I should be fine.
我需要你吸出我大部分的生命力
I need you draw out most of my life force,
存在这里 然后密切关注我
store it in here, u202dand then keep a close watch.
如果我看上去是...
If it seems like I'm --
真要死了 不是几乎死了
Really dying, not almost dying?
那就复活我
Then bring me back.
小卡 我可能没有灵魂
Cass, u202dI-I may not have a soul,
但我知道杀你是不对的
but, uh, u202dI know killing you is wrong.
如果我搞砸了呢
What if I screw up?
那我就回不来了
Well, then I'll be lost forever.
但我相信你
But I think you'll do fine.
你得记得给咒语添料
You need to feed the spell bowl
为萨姆和迪恩保持裂缝开启
to keep the rift open for Sam and Dean,
否则他们就回不来了
or they'll be lost forever.
开始吧
Let's do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
完全不
Not at all.
给我一小时
Give me one hour.
就复活我
Then bring me back.
这边请
This way, guys.
是只有我
Is it just me,
还是这感觉像个...
or is this feeling like...
陷阱
A trap.
为什么企图杀我们
Why you trying to kill us?
是她指使的
Because she told us to.
-谁 罗威娜吗 -乔
- Who? Rowena? - u202dJo.
她说如果我们帮她
She said if we helped her,
她就帮我们离开地狱
she'd bust us out of Hell.
她为何要我们死
And why'd she want us dead?
自己去问吧
Ask her yourself.
那贱♥人♥设计我们
That bitch set us up.
乔姐妹
Sister Jo.
你还在
You're still here.
或许你可以帮忙...
Maybe you can help...
这里没有乔姐妹
No Sister Jo here.
听说她退休去了佛罗里达
Heard she retired. Florida.
但免费给你句建议 别交朋友
But here's some free advice -- don't make friends.
他们总是蹬鼻子上脸
They always ask too much of you.
露比
Ruby?
露比
Ruby?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby!
露比 你能听到吗
Ruby, can you hear me?
你好 小天使
Hello, Clarence.
梅格
Meg.
并不是
Oh, not so much.
-你是虚无 -你一向机灵
- You're the Empty. - You always were quick.
听你在找露比
Apparently, you want to see Ruby,
我就选择了恶魔主题
so I went with a demon theme.
我在哪能找到她
Where can I find her?
你看这里像单身酒吧吗
What does this look like, a singles bar?
我不是来串门的
This is not a social call.
我是遵死骑之命
I am here fulfilling a request
前来完成使命
ordered by Death herself.
据我所知 你俩可是合作关系
And I understand that you and she are working together.
是的 我们是闺蜜
Oh, yeah, we're besties.
但那不代表我就会帮你
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna help little ol' you.
你就是得帮
Oh, yes, it does.
你真没劲
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表