我刚从犯罪现场调查组毕业
I just graduated from CSI
我们就站在我所谓的陷阱区里
Well, we're standing in what I call the trap zone.
被害人最初是在这里遇袭
The victim was first attacked here.
有人发现任何装着鸡骨头的小袋子了吗
Did anybody find any tiny bags with chicken bones inside?
有人闻到硫磺味儿了吗
Anyone smell any sulfur?
或是觉得冷
Or feel cold?
我不...那些都没有
I don't -- uh, look, none of that.
但是有段讯息
But there was a message.
那孩子 康纳 有人在他身上写了"骗子"
The kid, Conner, someone wrote the word "liar" on his body.
刻上去的
Sort of carved it in.
这样啊
I see.
犯案者对他很凶残
Whoever did this worked him over good.
一根根地砍断了他的手指
Cut off each finger one by one.
还塞进了他喉咙里
Shoved it down his throat.
我们还发现了这个
And we found this.
会说话的泰迪熊神奇马文
Marvelous Marvin the Talking Teddy.
我也有一个
I have one.
给我继子 罗纳德的
Uh, for my stepson. Ronald.
好吧
Right.
那玩具里面有扬声器
Well, the toy, it's got a speaker in it,
我们在那边一块假石里还发现了一个
and we found another one in a fake rock over there.
好奇怪
How strange.
还有呢
Gets stranger.
这是街对面
We caught this off of
一个监控摄像头拍下的画面
one of the security cameras across the street.
那是张面具吗
Is that a mask?
某人是看多了烂杀戮恐怖片
Think someone's seen too many bad slasher flicks.
这都非常可怕
This is all very horrific.
几乎像恶魔行径
Almost demonic.
如果是恶魔
Well, if this is a demon,
我知道怎么问个明白
I know how to get answers.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在网上搜索康纳
I'm looking up Conner online.
就像萨姆说的
Like Sam always says,
如果有疑问 试试社交媒体
when in doubt, try social media.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
我试过
I did that once.
有好多猫照
There we so many cat photos, it was just...
实在是太多了
There were too many cats.
该有人来的
Someone should be here.
上面说我需要一位家长或监护人的准许才能加入
It says I need a parent or guardian's permission to join.
我准许了
You have my permission.
他准许了
I have his permission.
抱歉 伙计们 此店关门
Sorry, lads. Shop's closed.
不再做交易了
No more deals.
我们不想做交易
We don't want to make a deal.
是嘛
Do tell.
那扎克要怎么帮你们
So how can Zack be of service?
他为什么要那么说话
Why is he talking like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为扎克很有风格
Because Zack has style.
是谁在市区的小巷里杀了那男孩
Who killed that boy in the alley downtown?
是恶魔吗 是你吗
Was it a demon? Was it you?
不是
No, and --
等等 天使还负责侦破人类犯罪了吗
Wait, are -- are angels solving people crimes now?
就像刑侦版的《天使在人间》吗
Like "Highway to Heaven" but with murder or something?
因为我很乐意看那样的剧
Because I-I would watch that show.
好吧
Right.
如果不是你 你知道是谁干的吗
If you didn't do it, do you know who did?
不 我喜欢他们的风格
No. I admire their work,
但那跟我们无关
but it's got nothing to do with us.
就是个疯子
Just some wacko.
人类啊
Humans, am I right?
没人做交易吗
So no one made a deal?
根本完全没人做交易了
N-No one's making deals. Like, at all.
罗威娜坚信
Uh, Rowena has a hard
"人们会去他们该去的地方"
"people will end up where they belong" philosophy.
这也不错 工作压力小了
It can be nice, less quotas.
但是看看我
But, like, look at me,
一个不能做交易的十字路口恶魔
uh, a crossroads demon who can't bring in a deal?
那我还算什么
Like, wha-- uh, what even am I?
你是个被地狱败坏的堕落灵魂
You're a deviant soul corrupted by Hell.
是啊 但我是指
Well, yeah, yes, but I-I mean more in,
工作生活的平衡什么的
like, a work-life-balance sense.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. We should go.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
我可以帮忙
Um, I-I-I-I could help.
你们需要司机 或是
Do you need a driver, or...?
拜托 我要无聊死了
Come on. I'm bored out of my mind.
不 伙计们
No, guys, guys.
萨姆是对的
Sam was right.
不是怪物
It's not a monster.
他说对了一半
Well, he was half right.
有时人类才是最可怕的怪物
Sometimes humans can be the worst kind of monsters.
是啊 但那不是我们的案子
Yeah, but it's kind of not our thing.
那我们还是回地堡
Guess we should just go back to the bunker
干坐着 等萨姆和迪恩吧
and do nothing while we wait for Sam and Dean.
不
No.
不 我们留下
No, we're gonna stay.
我们可以帮忙
We can help.
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
瓦莱丽 过来
Valerie, over here!
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
罗威娜封锁了地狱 是吗
So Rowena's got Hell on lockdown, huh?
对 看来是的
Yeah, it would appear so.
可算有人管事了
Well, about time somebody took charge.
杰克怎么样了
Hey, how's Jack?
很专注
Focused.
那很好
Well, that's good.
我们之前见过了警方
We were with the police earlier.
又有个女人失踪了
Another woman has gone missing.
而她和康纳是同一个教会团体的
Apparently, she and Conner were from the same church group.
似乎是个好线索
Sounds like a real lead.
好吧 那么
Okay, well, hey, uh, just, you know,
小心那些宗教狂
be careful with those hallelujah types.
大部分人还好
I mean, most play it straight,
但也有些把联调局都视为深暗势力
but there's some that think that every Fed is Deep State.
劝你们分而攻之
If I were you, I would divide and conquer.
让杰克去混入其中
Have Jack drink the Kool-Aid and sign up.
你则以探员身份去调查
You go in flashing a badge, you know?
好 懂了
Okay, I understand.
阿玛拉找得如何了
How's the search for Amara?
很不错
Well, it's dandy.
回头见
We'll talk to you later.
你确定吗
Hey, you sure about this?
伙计 我说了
Hey, man, like I said --
找不到她的话 赌场有大餐
we don't find her, casino buffet.
也算是不错的安慰奖了
Pretty good consolation prize.
我不是说那个
That's not what I meant.
我们已经跑了两天了
We've been on the road for almost two days,
我知道你不想多说 真的
and I get not wanting to talk about it, I do,
但是 我们打算做的事
but, you know, what we're planning on doing,
杀阿玛拉
killing Amara.
又不是我们动手
Well, we're not pulling the trigger.
是啊 但我们还得找到她
Sure, but we still have to find her.
然后 如果找到了她 我们还得骗她
And then if we find her, we have to lie to her.
我们要骗她走向自己的死亡
We got to set her up for her own death.
比莉不是说我们是
Hey, man, Billie called us
"上帝毁灭的信使"吗
"Messengers of God's Destruction," okay?
你以为怎么 那会很轻松吗 兵不血刃吗
Did you think that was, what, gonna be easy? Bloodless?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表