不 我们要做个了结 萨姆 就像你说的
No, we were gonna end this, Sam. Like you said.
我们要获得自♥由♥
We're gonna be free.
忆往昔
我得为这个咒语死去
To perform this spell, I have to die.
而且得由你来杀我
It has to be you that kills me.
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
我很愤怒
I'm pissed.
我绝不会让一个高级迷弟
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some glorified fanboy
写下结局
get the last word.
-不 -贝基
- Oh, no. - Oh, Becky.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I am your number-one fan.
我是舔萨姆81
I'm samlicker81.
你给我吃了爱情魔药
So you dosed me with a love potion.
也不都是坏事吧
It wasn't all bad, right?
贝基 可以让我们单独说句话吗
Uh, Becky, would you excuse us for just a second?
阿玛拉 我们该一起存在
Amara, we belong together.
你不完整了 你不是满血了
You're not complete. You're not at full strength.
你无法离开这个世界
You can't leave this world.
你被困住了 被削弱了 被抛弃了
You're trapped, diminished, abandoned.
如今
挨着我 退后
Next to me. Back up! Back up!
本尼
Benny?
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
不
Naw...
我有事
I'm not.
我
I...
我们另一边见了 兄弟
I'll see you on the other side, brother.
本尼
Benny...
本尼
Benny.
他在哪
Where is he?
他比你想的近
He's closer than you think.
在哪
Where?!
或许我会告诉你
Maybe I'll tell you.
但我要先扯出你的...
Right before I rip out your --
他是对的
He was right.
比你想的要近
Closer than you think.
萨姆
Sam?
我就知道你会来找我
You know, I knew you'd come looking for me.
因为苏福尔斯的事
After Sioux Falls...
你恐怕必须来找我
I suppose you had to.
你对他们做的事
What you did to them...
你对鲍比做的事
what you did to Bobby...
还有乔迪
to Jody...
他们企图阻止我
They tried to stop me.
但我是不可阻挡的
But I will not be stopped.
萨姆 听我说
Sam, you listen to me.
这是恶魔血的作用
This is the demon blood.
你得抵抗住
You have to fight it!
我为什么要抵抗
Why would I do that?
萨姆 求你
Sammy, please...
求你
Please.
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第四集
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
昨晚睡得不好吗
Rough night?
原子怪物
是啊
Yeah, just, uh...
做了奇怪的梦
weird dreams.
我有体会
Yeah, been there.
吃点东西吧 你会好受些的
Why don't you eat something? You'll feel better.
迪恩 你知道我不吃
Dean, you know I don't eat --
是素食培根
It's veggie bacon.
-什么 -你一直想要
- What? - You've been asking for it.
是啊 但每次我提 你都说
Yeah. But every time I ask for it, you say,
原话是"我才不要那些嬉皮士
and I'm quoting, "I don't want any of that hippie,
莎拉·迈克劳林吃草狂徒的破玩意
Sarah McLaughlin grass-eater crap
进我肉哥的厨房♥"
in the Meat Man's kitchen."
对了 不管怎样
Which, by the way, for what it's worth,
你真别再叫自己"肉哥"了
you got to stop calling yourself "The Meat Man."
这词的含义跟你想的不太一样
It -- It doesn't mean what you think it means.
怎么可能
Yeah, it does.
反正 味道还行 尝尝吧
Anyway, it's not that bad. Give it a shot.
不用了[我很好]
I'm good.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
这几天 你都没怎么出过房♥间
The past few days, you've barely come outta your room.
哥们 我懂的
Look, man, I get it, okay?
杰克
With Jack...
罗威娜
and Rowena...
罗威娜清楚自己在做什么
Rowena knew what she was getting herself into.
她清楚必须做什么
She knew what needed to be done.
那也不好受
Doesn't make it any easier.
是啊
No, it doesn't.
看
Here.
本地警方调查近期暴♥力♥袭击的可能关联
这个月来 爱荷华州的比夫戴尔
In the last month, Beaverdale, Iowa,
出现了不少起牲畜残害事件
has seen more than a half-dozen cattle mutilations.
怎么 山狮还是
So, what, mountain lion, or --
三天前
Three days ago,
出现了一具女尸 被撕了个粉碎
a girl's body showed up -- ripped to pieces.
现在本地警方认为
Now, local badges think they've got themselves
他们是遇到了疯子变♥态♥ 但是
a psycho on their hands, but,
拜托 这一听就是我们那种事
I mean, come on, man, that sounds exactly like our thing.
所以我们去看看吧
So let's go check it out.
迪恩 这事你可以自己解决
You know, Dean, you can handle this on your own,
或是联♥系♥一些其他猎人
or -- or call up - some of the other hunters --
不 你和我去
No, no. You and me.
萨姆 我们需要这个
Sam, we need this.
这是真培根 迪恩
That -- That's real bacon, Dean.
当然了
You're damn right it is.
肉哥
Meat Man!
小心自行车
Yeah, watch the bikes.
戴维斯 走人行横道
Davis, use a crosswalk.
比夫戴尔高中
快点 走了
Let's go! Keep it moving!
那么
So...
死者
...our victim...
-苏茜·马丁 -对
- Susie Martin. - Yeah.
她的事 我真是无法想象
What happened to her, I can't even imagine.
警方说她最后被人看到是在这里
The police said she was last seen here.
拉拉队练习结束后
After cheer practice.
监控呢
And the, uh, security cameras?
警方查了 但没发现
The police checked but nothing.
她跟谁亲近吗
Was she close to anyone?
苏茜跟大家关系都很好
Susie was close to everyone.
她参加了戏剧社 辩论队
She was part of the drama club, debate team,
拉拉队 学生会 什么都有
cheerleading, campus ministry -- you name it.
有死党吗
Any best friends?
主要是维罗妮卡她们那些姑娘
Mostly Veronica and the girls.
她们要为她举办祈祷守夜
They're putting together a prayer vigil for her.
不好意思 贝利老师
Excuse me, Mrs. Bailey?
惠特曼先生和太太 有什么事吗
Mr. And Mrs. Whitman, how can I help you?
是这样 我们听到传闻
Well, it's just -- we heard a rumor
本周五的比赛会取消
that the game is gonna be cancelled this Friday?
不是取消 是改期 为了悼念会
Oh, not canceled, rescheduled -- for the service.
-苏茜的 -好吧 我们对她的事非常遗憾
- For Susie. - Right. And we're so sorry about what happened to her.
那真是太可怕了 但是
I mean, it's just so, so horrible, but...
有球探会来那场比赛看比利
We had a scout coming to that game for Billy --
耶鲁的球探
from Yale.
一个小姑娘死了 你们还在担心一场橄榄球赛
A young lady is dead, and you're worried about a football game?
是长曲棍球
It's lacrosse.
你是谁
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表