So, do you have it?
笔记本 交出来
The book. Hand over the book.
-比看上去蠢呢 -是啊
- Slower than they look. - Yeah.
好吧 上帝的结局在那本特别笔记本里
Okay, the end of God is in the special book,
如果你们把笔记本给贝蒂 贝蒂就能读了
and if you give Betty the book, Betty can read it.
明白了吗
Understand?
这不是集体项目
Not a group project.
看你啊 老哥
Look at you, bro.
几乎全能者
The almost-mighty.
我作弊了
I cheated.
你们真要信任他吗
Are you seriously thinking about trusting him?
我倒不会说"信任"
I wouldn't exactly say "trust."
米迦 米迦 拜托
Mikey, Mikey, come on, man.
我理解你的怨愤
I get the bitterness.
你为老爸做了那么多
For all you did for the old man,
他对你却并不比对我更好
you got no better from him than me.
被选为最可能没出息的儿子 这很不好受
The son voted Most Likely to Suck, and that sucks.
我做的事都是因为那是正确的事
I did what I did because it was the right thing to do,
不是为了赢得他的爱
not to get his love.
好吧 那正好
Alright, well, that's a good thing,
因为他就不会爱
'cause the man had no love to give --
不会爱你 不会爱我 不会爱人类
not to you, not to me, not to...humanity.
你现在明白了吧
You see that now, right?
蠢蛋们
Asshats.
我已打开了笔记本
I have opened the book.
-怎么样 -就在这里
- And? - And it's in here...
你们想要的一切
all that you want.
我知道上帝如何死了
I know how God ends.
等等 你确定吗
Wait a second. You're sure about this?
当然了 我是死骑
Of course I'm sure. I'm Death.
也就才上任一小时
You've been Death for an hour.
"看啊 最后
"Behold, in the end,
创造了开端的人迎来了终结"
there is the ending of he who created the beginning."
有趣
Fascinating.
"那将是..."
"And, thus, it will be --"
没错 这就是老爸想要的
Yeah, this is what Pop wanted to get his hands on.
我说出来了吗
Did I say that out loud?
是啊 是老爸把我从虚无里放了出来
Yeah, Pop was the one who let me out of the Empty.
我现在是新宠儿了
I'm sort of the new favorite now.
爸爸怎么说你的
What did Dad say about you?
对了
Oh, yeah.
"米迦是个怂包"
"Mikey's a cuck."
你是个怂包
You're a cuck.
别想
Nope.
你真是不行了 伙计
Wow, you are really getting rusty at this, buddy.
再见
Bye.
那么 伙计
So...buddy...
你现在要做出决定了
you're gonna have to make a decision now.
甩了废物
dump the losers
加入我和爷爷的胜者之队
and join Gramps and me on the winning team.
当然 这是你唯一的活路
Of course, this is the only way you're getting out of here alive,
因为你现在没能力跟我对抗 所以
'cause you're not strong enough to fight me now, so...
怎么样 孩子 怎么样
What do you say, kid? What do you say?
来吧
Come on.
我身后有人吗
Somebody's behind me?
你就是不吸取教训
You don't learn.
多谢你们的刃
Thanks for the blade.
你怎么样了 还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
有点累
Yeah, a bit winded.
好几个世纪没参加过那样的战斗了
I haven't been in a battle like that for several centuries.
是啊
Yeah, well...
幸好有你在
...glad you were here.
恰克开始不择手段了
Chuck's getting desperate.
他知道有情况
He knows something's up.
但又不敢自己来
Wouldn't take the chance of showing up himself.
是啊
Yes.
他派了路西法来
He sent Lucifer.
让他死而复生
Brought him back from the dead.
甚至没找过我
He didn't even reach out to me.
-你希望他找你吗 -当然不
- Did you want him to? - Of course not.
他显然知道 上帝笔记本可能对他有致命威胁
I mean, he clearly he knows the God Book could be lethal to him.
但其实没有死骑来读 就根本没用
But it's actually fairly useless without Death to read it.
是啊 至少打开了
Yeah, well... at least it's open.
萨姆觉得他认得
Sam thought that he recognized
上面的一些符号♥
some of the symbols in the writing,
或许是某种天使语
thought they might be some form of Enochian.
所以他打算用《诅咒之书》
So he's gonna use the Book of the Damned,
看能不能破解结局
see if he can't figure out the end.
就是...真结局
And by that, I mean... the end.
萨姆破解的怎么样了 有进展吗
How's, uh, Sam doing? Any progress?
希望有 他在里面好久了
I hope so. He's been in there a long time.
你自己问他吧
Why don't you ask him yourself.
抱歉 进展很慢
Sorry. It's slow going.
但我好像把它拼凑起来了
But I think I was able to piece it together.
"它"
"It"?
咒语 有个咒语
The spell. There's a spell.
必须在一个特定地方完成
It has to be done at a particular place...
与太阳呈特定角度
at an exact angle from the sun.
但能释放出一股不可阻挡的力量
But it will release an unstoppable force
找到恰克
that will find Chuck...
并了结他
and finish him.
我们开始吧
Let's light it up.
等等 发生了什么 出什么问题了
Wait. What happened? What's wrong?
父亲
Father.
儿子
Son.
多谢你提醒我
And, listen, I appreciate the heads-up about all this.
我的命运始终是效力于你
It's always been my destiny to serve you.
是啊
Yeah.
问题是 现在已经迟了
The thing is, it's kind of late in the game.
而且你还帮助过温家兄弟
You did side with the Winchesters.
-这我不能原谅 -父亲 不
- I can't forgive that. - Father, no.
那是一时判断失误 但我发誓 我...
That was a lapse of judgment, I admit, but I swear I --
省省吧
Save it!
还有你俩
And you two.
永恒折磨听上去是个好主意
You know, eternal suffering sounds good on paper,
但观看效果实在...
but as a viewing experience, it's just kind of...eh.
所以到此为止
So we're done.
我要取消这部剧
I'm canceling your show.
好啊
Alright.
上路前来一下
Well... one for the road.
真逗
Cute.
管他呢
Eh, what the heck.
我可以亲自动手
I can get my hands dirty.
两位 放弃吧
Fellas, give it up now.
得了 伙计们
Come on, guys.
别起来了
Just stay down.
够了 你俩
That's enough, guys.
行了
Guys, come on.
别起来了
Just stay down.
两位 放弃吧
Fellas, give it up.
够了 你俩
That's enough, guys.
行了
Guys, come on.
够了
That's enough.
你们笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为
Because.
你输了
You lose.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
你做了什么
What... What did you do?
我们赢了
We won.
这就是结局
So this is how it ends.
我的笔记本
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表