剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Magnus, ever since our... fight,
马格努斯 自从我们... 吵架
I don't think I can live without you.
没有你我真的活不下去
I knew you were a man of your word.
我知道你是个一诺千金的人
between you and the Downworld...
在你和异世界之间作出选择...
but I have to go back to the DuMort.
但是我得回杜蒙特酒店
♪ The darkness inside of you ♪
♪ 你内心深处已被黑暗玷污 ♪
what do you say we get out of here?
我们去别的地方怎么样
after a major magic-depletion...
我的家庭疗法秘方是...
Double O-Neg for the gentleman.
请给这位绅士双份阴性O型血
Gentleman. Nobody calls me that.
绅士 从来没人这么叫过我
when Alec asked you about dying.
埃里克问你临终遗言的时候
I know, but the important thing
我知道 不过更重要的事情
who I love with all my heart.
每个兄弟 我都会全意全心对待
Trust me. I feel the same way.
相信我 你对我来说同样重要
Well, that was an understatement.
好吧 这太轻描淡写了
how long have you been a werewolf?
你变成狼人有多久了
I'm sorry, is that weird of me?
抱歉 这么说有点怪怪的
let's make this one a double.
咱们来喝点这个 双份酒精
♪ Oh, I've been lookin' for you ♪
我一直在寻找你
Can I get you something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗
♪ You'd hold me, hold me ♪
♪ 你控制着我 控制着我 ♪
Well, sure. What do you...
好的 那么 你想要...
A wise man once told me...
一位智者曾经告诉过我...
can you keep this between us?
别把这件事告诉别人吗
is... he's gonna be OK.
是... 他会好起来的????
Raphael wants me to, uh...
拉斐尔想让我去 额...
♪ You and me, coming down ♪
♪ 你和我同时到来 ♪
Clary! Ha ha ha! Come here!
克莱莉 蛤蛤蛤 来这里
So... you have to tell me.
所以... 你得告诉我
I'll see you soon. OK.
再见 好的
♪ Controlling, controlling ♪
♪ 控制 控制 ♪
what do you want to talk about?
你想要谈什么
I'm just glad it's over.
我只是很高兴事情都结束了
♪ I was your smoking gun ♪
♪ 我是你的软肋 ♪
You guys look good together.
你们俩看着很般配
Just for now, can you...
只是现在 你能...
It's... no. Not at all.
这... 不 一点也不怪
I will come for you, son.
我会回来找你的 小子
♪ Bring me back to life ♪
能带我重回生活正轨
♪ Come a little bit closer ♪
可以再靠近些
♪ Out here in the world ♪
♪ 在野外驰骋 ♪
relationships take effort.
关系需要努力维护
disappeared into thin air.
凭空消失了一样
someone is looking for you.
有人在找你
I thought I had to choose
我以为我必须得
My go-to home remedy
大量的魔法消耗之后
OK, good. Yeah.
好的 很好 好
to the girl that I'm...
去欺骗我的...
I wish I could stay...
我希望能留下...
and... a lot of these.
以及... 许多酒
Hi! Get in here!
嗨 来抱一下
I am coming back for you.
我会回来找你
OK. Call me tomorrow?
好 明天给我打电♥话♥
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Yeah, we do, don't we?
是啊 确实般配
You know, we did it.
你知道的 我们做到了
For better or for worse.
不管好还是坏
Come on, I'm serious.
拜托 我是认真的
you know... dating.
你知道的... 女票
so I used your name.
所以我用了你的名字
Yes! Let's make...
好啊 咱们来...
Magnus, I'm sorry.
马格努斯 我很抱歉
Is something wrong?
有什么事发生了吗
that went down.
吸血鬼的那些杂七杂八的事
To the Shadowhunters!
敬暗影猎人
To the Shadowhunters!
敬暗影猎人
when I want to be.
我就能变成演说家
Any sign of demons?
有恶魔的迹象吗
I'm here now, son.
我在这里了 儿子
Don't mind if I do.
那我就过去了
♪ You stole me ♪
♪ 你偷走了我 ♪
No! I mean, look.
没有 我是说 看
I was wondering...
我想知道...
Today, at the lake
今天 在湖那
♪ Under night ♪
♪ 夜幕降临 ♪
...but I don't.
...但是我不用
Ahh! AHH! Ah...
啊 啊 啊...
Look at it now.
现在再检查一下
We're celebrating!
庆祝一下
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
It's in the past.
已经过去了
Everything's good.
万事大吉
To the Downworld!
敬异世界
To the Downworld!
敬异世界
By the way...
还有一件事...
Hey. Hey!
嗨 嗨
♪ I remember ♪
♪ 我记得 ♪
Magnus, I...
马格努斯 我...
Yeah. Of course.
可以 当然
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
Yeah, totally!
好 当然会
Best friends?
最好的朋友
To celebrate.
敬庆祝派对
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
There you are.
你在这啊
I don't know.
我不知道
And I'm...
而且 我...
So, um...
所以 额...
Look around.
看看四周
And so do I.
我也是
There we go!
太好了
It's over.
都结束了
So am I.
我也是认真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sure, OK.
好 可以
Just...
只是...
We won.
我们赢了
Me too.
我也是
Oh...
噢...
Oh...
噢...
None.
没有
How?
怎么回事
I...
我...
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Hey!
嗨
Yes.
好
Hey.
嘿
No.
没
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表