剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
So i may join the ranks of the shadowhunters
所以我会加入到暗夜猎人的行列
The guardians of peace.
和平的守护者
Hey, you should know...
你应该知道
Valentine's coming for me, isn't he?
瓦伦丁来抓我了 是不是
Which means i'm never letting you out of my sight.
意味着我不会让你离开我的视线
The ceremony was beautiful.
这个仪式真是太美了
Yeah, max did great, huh?
是的 迈克斯做的很好 不是吗
Didn't even flinch.
毫不畏惧
give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Alec, whatever you heard me say
埃里克 不论你在被施咒时
When you were under the spell...
听到我说了什么
You have to know, i don't blame you for my mom.
你必须知道 我没有因为我妈妈而怪罪过你
I don't.
我没有
Maryse, look, i... I just want you to know...
玛丽斯 听着 我只想让你知道
I don't need any more apologies.
我不需要任何更多的道歉了
Because you don't owe me one.
因为你并不欠我什么
I don't regret taking you in for one second.
我不后悔把你抓来
Max was totally out of line,
迈克斯曾经完全过界了
Because i have been out of line.
因为我失控
As a parent, your greatest hope
作为母亲 你最大的心愿
Is that your children don't inherit your worst traits.
就是你的孩子没有继承你的糟糕品质
yeah, well, max is still young. Impressionable.
是的 迈克斯还年轻 容易受影响
You can still steer that ship straight.
你还是能让他回到正轨上的
Max says that you and dad have been fighting.
迈克斯说你和父亲一直在吵架
About me and magnus.
因为我和马格努斯的事
Max doesn't have any idea what's going on between your father and me.
迈克斯不明白你父亲和我之间发生了什么
Then what is it?
那是怎么回事
I didn't want to burden you all...
我不想让你担负太多
Is dad cheating on you?
父亲出轨了
Bastard.
混账
You can't tell isabelle.
你不要说是伊莎贝尔
she worships robert.
她崇拜罗伯特
I can bear it, but it would destroy her.
我能忍♥受 但那会毁了她
Come stay with us.
留下和我们在一起吧
You and max.
你和迈克斯一起过来
You don't have to go back to idris or dad.
你不必回到伊德里斯或是父亲那
Oh... I wish i could stay...
我希望我能留下
More than anything.
比任何事都更渴望
But i have to get back to the clave.
但我必须回影秘会
Why? Let robert take care of that.
为什么 就让罗伯特打理吧
Everything's different now
所有事都不同了
Because of clary and the sword.
因为克莱莉和那把剑
I can't let my problems interfere with my duty.
我不能让我的个人问题干扰到我的职责
Not now.
现在不行
That's a good girl.
真是个好女孩
you and Clarissa are gonna get alone so well
克莱莉一定会喜欢你的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表