剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Gave me my first chemistry set.
给了我第一套化学器具
Taught me the basic laws of physics.
教了我物理基础理论
When I saw Albert on the bridge,
当我在桥上看到艾伯特
I was... I was just curious.
我... 我就好奇
Would a 32 foot fall kill a boy?
32英尺的高度坠落会杀死一个男孩吗
Yes, it will.
是的 会
Your "experiments" started to attract attention.
你的 " 实验 " 开始引起各方的注意
I had no choice but to send you away...
我别无选择只有送你离开...
Don't lie to me!
别对我说谎
Of course you had a choice. No.
你当然有选择 不
You just chose the other boy. No.
你可以选择另一个男孩 不
You sent me to Hell to protect him.
你送我到地狱就是为了保护他
That's not true...
那不是真的...
I sent you to Edom
我送你去以东
because you were out of control.
因为你失控了
I was out of control. Yes.
我失去控制了 对
So you were saying that Luke introduced the two of you?
你说是卢克撮合你俩认识的吗
Yeah.
是的
So does that mean you're friends with Clary?
所以说你们和克莱莉都是朋友吗
Because I haven't heard from her in ages. Is she OK?
因为我很久没收到她的来信了 她还好吗
She's good.
她很好
So, how's the band? Been great.
那 乐队怎么样了 很好
We're actually... more of a solo act now.
我们事实上... 现在更多是独奏表演
Ah, so no more fake blood glitch hop shows?
恩 所以再没假血的故障了吧
His new stuff's actually really good.
他的新专辑真的很棒
You guys should listen it.
你们真应该听听
So, I'm guessing you're not Jewish?
所以 我猜你不是犹太人
Uh, no... but I'll convert
恩 不... 但我会转变宗教
if it means more Kugel.
如果会带来这种大餐
I like her.
我喜欢她
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So give us the deets.
那给我们点八卦吧
How long has this been going on?
你们在一起多久了
Yeah. What do you do for a living? That kind of thing.
耶 你干什么工作的 这很重要
Maia is a... mixologist.
玛雅是一个... 调酒师
Uh, well, the bartending's more of a part time thing.
恩 好吧 调酒员更多的是一份兼♥职♥工作
I'm, uh, taking online classes... for college.
我是 嗯 听网上课程... 为了上大学
Marine biology. The dream is to transfer
海洋生物学 梦想有天能转学加入
to the Columbia program.
哥伦比亚计划
Cool! You know, we used to take trips
帅气 你知道 我们曾观光过
down to Margate when we were kids,
马尔盖特 当我们还是孩子时
but we could never get Simon to go in that water.
但我们从没让西蒙进入那水域
Yeah, he had a bit of a... phobia of jellyfish.
耶 他有一点... 水母恐惧症
I was five years old.
我那时才5岁
He's worried somebody's going to have to pee
他担心有人会尿他身上
on him if he gets stung.
如果他有刺痛感
Bubbie!
芭比
It's the same. OK, enough. The two of you.
一样的 好 够了 你们俩
Enough. You know, I think it's time
够了 你知道 我想是时候
for our Yom Kippur tradition where we share
为我们犹太赎罪日传统分享
what it is we're atoning for.
我们弥补的东西
Mom, come on, that's not... That's not really a thing.
妈妈 拜托 那不是... 那不是个问题
I mean, like, it should be private.
我是说 比如 这是隐私
Well, in our family it's a thing.
好吧 在我们家里这是一回事
Simon's father started
西蒙的爸爸
this tradition 13 years ago.
在13年前开始了这个传统
And now we keep it alive in his memory.
现在我们依然保留这个传统来纪念他
Who's gonna go first?
谁先来
OK, I'll start.
好 我开始了
Uh, the thing that I regret most
恩 我最后悔的是
from this past year is that...
从这过去的一年是那么...
I had a relapse with my drinking.
我又酗酒了
And it was really hard on everyone.
给每个人都添了很多麻烦
And for that, I am... very sorry.
因为那个 我...很抱歉
See?
看
That wasn't hard.
这不难
Who's next?
下一个谁来
What are these things?
这些是什么
They look like portal shards.
看起来像传送门的玻璃碎片
So Jace and Clary are at this beach?
所以杰斯和克莱莉在这沙滩吗
Assuming they went through together.
假设他们一起经过了
But none of it makes sense.
但这些都不能说明什么
How were they able to create a portal inside the Institute?
他们怎么有能力在基地里面造一个传送门呢
Clearly, it wasn't a normal portal.
很明显 这不是一个普通的传送门
Whatever it was, there's something strange
无论它是什么 有奇怪的东西
about the portal for the wards not to recognize it.
让守卫没法辨认
That should explain these.
那应该能解释这些了
This isn't a beach.
这不是一个海滩
It's Lake Lyn.
是林恩湖
The Lake Lyn? How can you tell?
林恩湖吗 你怎么知道
Because Jace requested a portal
因为杰斯今天早上
to Idris this morning.
向伊德里斯请求了一个传送门
He thought he might have a lead on Valentine,
他认为他有瓦伦丁的线索
but the Clave denied it.
但是影秘会否决了
Seems like he went anyway.
看起来他离开了
We need to help him.
我们需要帮助他
You have to get that portal approved.
那么得让这个传送门获得批准
I'll try my best,
我会尽力的
but the Clave. I don't care
但是影秘会 我不在乎
what the Clave says. Jace is in trouble.
影秘会怎么说 杰斯有难
I agree,
我赞同
but as long as you're acting head of this Institute,
但是只要你是基地的首脑
you need to remain here.
你就需要留在这里
Jace is family.
杰斯是我的家人
You can't expect Alec to abandon his parabatai.
你不能指望埃里克放弃他的黄金搭档
No.
不
Dad's right.
爸爸是对的
I need to put the Institute first.
我要以基地为先
Listen...
听着...
I'm not abandoning anyone,
我不会放弃任何人
I'm sending my best Shadowhunter to go and rescue them.
我要送我最棒的暗影猎人去救他们
Get me a portal to Idris.
把我传送到伊德里斯
I will...
我会...
but there's something you should know about this Lake.
但有些关于这湖的东西你得知道
Hello, Clary.
你好 克莱莉
You don't recognize me?
你不认识我了吗
Ithuriel? I was weaker
伊斯瑞尔 上次见的时候
when we last met.
我还特别虚弱
Thanks to you, I have recovered.
多亏了你 我才恢复
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Jonathan is alive.
乔纳森还活着呢
Jace? Is he OK? Where is he?
杰斯 他还好吗 他在哪
I can only direct you toward the correct path.
我只能给你指引正确的方向
You must walk it yourself.
剩下的路只能你自己走
Ithuriel, please.
伊斯瑞尔 求你了
I will do anything.
让我♥干♥嘛都行
Just tell me where he is.
只要告诉我他在哪
So who's next?
下一个谁来
Simon?
西蒙
Uh, actually... I'd like to go.
额 其实... 我想先来
'Cause... being around your family makes me realize
因为... 跟你们一家待久了
that maybe I haven't been the world's greatest daughter.
让我意识到自己是个多糟糕的女儿
Actually, it's been years
其实 我已经很久
since I've spoken to either of my parents.
没跟我父母说过话了
My brother was the favorite.
他们偏爱我哥
So... when he died...
所以... 他一死
...I felt like my parents
... 我觉得自己
kind of forgot about me. Altogether.
完全被父母遗忘
And eventually I ran away
所以我就逃走了
and... and I haven't talked to them since.
... 至今也没和他们再联♥系♥过
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表