剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
We have obligations. Obligations.
我们有责任在身 责任
Aldertree wanted me gone and I'm gone.
凯木想让我走 我走就是了
So you got demoted. So what? You'll work your way back up.
所以你被降级了 那又怎么样 你会自己排除困难重新回归的
You don't understand. Then tell me.
你不明白 那就告诉我
Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.
不管那是什么 都不至于这么糟
So you're just gonna turn your back on us?
那么 你就只是要拒绝我们的帮助吗
On Isabelle? Clary?
那伊莎贝尔的呢 克莱莉呢
I told you I'm not discussing Clary.
我告诉过你我没有在说克莱莉
She's your family. Your sister.
她是你的家人 你的妹妹
I don't need a reminder.
我不需要你提醒
You know, you should go. We don't want you getting benched, too.
知道吗 你该离开了 我们可不想你都遭到降职
This isn't you.
这不是你
Any idea what this is about?
对于这是关于什么的有主意了吗
Heard a big storm's moving in. Always increases demon activity.
听说一场大风暴的逼近 总会增加恶魔的活动
And Jace is... Not here.
那杰斯 他不在这儿
He's totally shut me out.
他完全把我拒之门外
He's not answering my texts.
他没有回我信息
I don't understand what's going on.
我不明白这是怎么了
Me neither. Come on.
我也不明白 来吧
What did we miss?
我们错过了什么
Let's see. The Citadel was breached.
让我们看看 铁壁被破入侵了
Magdalena is dead. Cleophas is missing.
马格达莱纳死了 法斯失踪了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Valentine?
瓦伦丁吗
Who else could it be?
还能有谁
Aldertree's heading to Idris to meet with the Council.
凯木正赶往伊德里斯去与枢密院会见
I'll go check with ops.
我去查查
Izzy. There's something I need to tell you about Sister Cleophas.
伊兹 我需要告诉你一些关于法斯姐妹的事
That you told her about your new rune?
是你告诉她关于你的新符印的事吗
How did you know I... Does it matter?
你怎么知道我 这重要吗
You should know what it feels like when the people you care about shut you out.
你该知道被你在乎的人排除在外是什么感受吧
Izzy, Jace told me it would be dangerous for anyone who found out.
伊兹 杰斯告诉我任何知道这件事的人都会陷入危险
So now I need to be protected?
所以现在我需要被保护起来了吗
I welcomed you in, Clary.
我一直很欢迎你 克莱莉
Saw you through training, rescued Simon every time he got into trouble,
看着你通过了训练 在西蒙每一次陷入麻烦时救了他
which is basically all of the time, and after your mom...
我一直很欢迎你 直到你母亲出事后
Izzy, I'm sorry.
伊兹 我很抱歉
Look, we both care about the Iron Sisters.
我们都很在乎钢铁姐妹会
We need to find Sister Cleophas.
我们得找到法斯姐妹
We can do it together.
我们能够共同完成
I'm kind of over this whole togetherness thing.
我有点受够了这种团结
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿做什么
I'm here on Aldertree's orders. What are you doing here?
我奉凯木之命而来 你在这又是做什么
Oh, I was just walking to the ops center, and I heard something.
噢 我正要去操作中心 刚好听到些动静
Well, now that you know it's just me, get back to work.
现在你知道是我了吧 回去工作吧
Thank you, my dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
On the house for my best tipper.
这杯我请客 给我最慷慨的客人
Never trust a stingy warlock, Maia.
永远不要相信一个吝啬的巫师 玛雅
Not when we have an eternity to acquire wealth.
至少不要在我们拥有永恒的生命去收敛财富的时候
I'll remember that.
我会记住的
What you got there?
那是什么
A gift.
一个礼物
I can't remember the last time someone bought me one.
我都想不起来上一次别人送我礼物是什么时候了
I'm used to people making demands.
我习惯了人们提出要求
"Reinforce the wards, Magnus." "Heal my broken heart, Magnus."
"加固下防御 马格努斯" "治愈我破碎的心吧 马格努斯"
"Portal me to Paris, Magnus."
"把我传送到巴黎 马格努斯"
Is it from someone special?
这是什么特别的人送的吗
I think so.
我想是的
Are you Rufus?
你是鲁弗斯吗
What are you in the mood for, Shadowhunter?
你兴致勃勃的想要什么呢 暗影猎人
Dream gels? Energy powder?
梦境胶 能量粉
Yin fen.
茵粉
Dancing with the devil, are we?
我们是在和魔鬼共舞 不是吗
Yeah, I could track some down. Won't be cheap.
没错 我是搜寻到了一些 可不便宜啊
Whatever it costs.
不管花多少钱
Rufus, my man.
鲁弗斯 我的兄弟
I wish I could say it was lovely to see you.
但愿我能说 见到你真好
Magnus, what are you doing here?
马格努斯 你在这做什么
The question is, what is Rufus doing here?
问题应该是 鲁弗斯你在这里做什么
He knows he's banned from North America...
他知道他在北美洲下了禁令
...indefinitely.
无限期
I'm here on business.
我是来做生意的
Drug dealer business?
毒品走私犯的生意
Exactly. Trying to crack down on the Downworlder drug trade.
没错 我在试着摧毁底层世界的毒品交易
Isabelle, I don't need magic to know when I'm being lied to.
伊莎贝尔 我不需要用巫术也知道你在撒谎
There's been a spike in the demand for yin fen
介于对于茵粉的需求急剧上长
and I have orders to find the source.
我奉命来找寻源头
If you don't believe me, call Aldertree.
如果你不相信我 去问凯木吧
Apologies.
我道歉
I've seen the havoc yin fen can wreak up close and personal.
我曾见过茵粉对于一个人和他身边的人有多大的破坏性
Nearly cost my friend Jem his life.
几乎葬送了我朋友杰姆的一生
Do you know where to look for the source?
你知道去哪里找寻来源吗
Definitely not Rufus.
肯定不是鲁弗斯这里
But if you wanna stop a yin fen distribution ring,
但如果你想断绝茵粉的分布环节
you'll need to find the kingpin.
你就应该去找犯罪之王
Any ideas on who that might be?
关于谁是犯罪之王有什么想法吗
Probably one of the Night Children.
很可能是黑夜之子的中的一个
Yin fen is made from vampire venom.
茵粉是由吸血鬼的毒液制成的
When people get desperate enough, they go straight to the vamps.
当人们绝望至极的时候 他们就会直接变成吸血鬼
Good to know.
很高兴知道了这些
This is dangerous business, Isabelle.
这是一项危险的交易 伊莎贝尔
Be careful.
好自为之
I always am.
我一直如此
So you met Cleophas? At the Citadel.
那么你见到法斯了 是的 在铁壁
I'm trying to figure out this new rune ability and...
我试图弄清楚这个新符印的能力 还有
Wait, hold it. Rune ability?
等等 慢着 符印的能力
I was somehow able to create a new rune.
我曾以某种方法创造出了一个新的符印
I didn't even know that was possible.
我甚至不知道有这种可能性
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Luke, it was the most incredible thing.
卢克 这是最难以置信的事
I... I shot sunlight out of my hand.
我 我从手掌中射出阳光
Jace said not to tell anyone, but Cleophas was your sister,
杰斯所不要告诉任何人 但是法斯是你的姐姐
and if Valentine has hurt her or worse, I...
假如瓦伦丁上海了你的姐姐或者更糟 我
Hold it, hold it. Clary... Clary, listen to me.
别说了 等等 克莱莉 克莱莉 听我说
Cleo may not be the victim here.
法斯也许不是受害者
She could be working with Valentine.
她有可能是和瓦伦丁一伙的
Uh, no, she's so dedicated to the Iron Sisters.
呃 不可能 她把一切都奉献给钢铁姐妹会了
When the Circle disbanded, she had to be.
当圆环会解散时 她只能去钢铁姐妹会
She was a member of the Circle?
她曾是圆环会的一员
I didn't realize...
我没察觉
And she worshipped Valentine,
而且她崇拜瓦伦丁
followed him around like a little puppy.
像一只狗一样围着他转
When I finally figured out what Valentine was up to...
当我最终明白瓦伦丁在做什么的时候
I'd lost my sister for good.
我就已经永远的失去了我的姐姐
We have to get her back, Luke.
我们必须带她回来 卢克
I don't know. It might be too late.
我不知道 也许太迟了
No. We've lost so much. Family is all we have.
不 我们已经失去了太多了 家庭是我们仅有的了
She's your sister, Luke. Don't you wanna at least try?
她是你的姐姐 卢克 难道你不想至少试试看吗
You're early. Really? I am?
你来早了 是吗 我来早了吗
By about two hours.
早了大概两小时
Well, um... Well, you know how the F train is.
好吧 呃 你知道地铁F线就是这样
Not to mention my horrible sense of direction...
更别提我可怕的方向感了
I can come back. Oh, don't be silly.
我可以先回去的 噢 别傻了
Just, um, grab a table
先 呃 找个桌子坐下吧
and I will make you one of my specialty cocktails.
我会为你调一杯我的招牌鸡尾酒
Okay.
好的
Long time no see.
好久不见
Yeah.
是啊
You staying out of trouble?
你没惹什么麻烦吧
Well, I haven't been kidnapped in a while, so...
至少没被绑♥架♥了 所以
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表