剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
By the order of the clave, jace wayland is coming with me!
根据影秘会的规定 杰斯·韦兰德需要被我带走
Maia.
玛雅
I said stand down.
我说退下
Thanks, izzy. I owe you one.
谢谢你 伊兹 我欠你一次
Don't thank me yet.
你不用谢我
He can't last much longer.
他快挺不住了
Alec.
艾力克
Where's alec?
艾力克在哪里
Don't worry. He'll be here.
别担心 他在这里
Entreat me not to leave thee,
祈求上天别让我离开你
Or to return from following after thee.
让我追随你的脚步 跟着你走 跟着你停
Entreat me not to leave thee...
祈求上天别让我离开你
Or to return from following after thee.
让我追随你的脚步 跟着你走 跟着你停
For whither thou goest, i will go.
不论你去向何方我将同往
And where thou lodgest...
不论你留在何地
What's happening?
发生什么事了
He's slipping. No...
他走了 不
Thy people will be my people, thy god will be my god.
你的国就是我的国 你的神就是我的神
When thou diest, i will die.
生同衾死同穴
And there will i be buried.
只有死亡能将你我分离
The angel do so to me.
天使对我亦平等
and more also...
而也...
If aught but death part thee and me.
只有死亡能将你我分离
Please don't leave me, alec.
请不要离开我 艾力克
if aught but death part thee and me.
只有死亡能将你我分离
Jace wayland!
杰斯·韦兰德
You are hereby sentenced to the city of bones
你特此被判决到枯骨之城
To await trial for the charge of high treason
你要等待叛国罪的指控审判
And aiding valentine in the war against the clave.
以叛变影秘会 在战争中救援瓦伦丁的罪行
Wait, what... What the hell is going on?
等一下 发生什么事了
It's all right, alec.
没事的 艾力克
All that matters is you're back.
重点是你没事了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表