剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Give me the stone.
把魔法石给我吧
Listen, Antiques Roadshow,
你听着 这是个古董巡回秀
you got all your stuff back,
你带走你自己的东西
but Raphael still wants to kill me,
但是拉斐尔还是会想要杀了我的
and Camille is nowhere to be found.
卡蜜尔也找不到
We might not have her, but at least we have this.
我们可能不需要她 但是我们至少有这个
This? From inside the serpent statue?
这是什么 从分开的雕像中找到的吗
This... helps me how?
这个 可以怎么帮我呢
If Camille had that snake guarding it,
如果卡蜜尔让蛇一直守卫着它
it must be precious to her.
那这个对她来说肯定是很珍贵的东西
Maybe you can use what's inside it to lure her back.
也许你能够里面的东西来引诱她回来
If you can get it open.
前提是你能够打开它
How? I wish I knew.
怎么打开 我也想知道怎么打开
Whatever it is, it has wards
不论这是什么 它都一直有守卫保护着
keeping warlocks like me out.
不希望像我这样的巫师接触到的
Maybe I can, uh, you know, pry it open.
也许我可以这样 撬开它
No! Not with this.
不 不能用这个
It's too important.
这个很重要的
You know what else is important?
那你知道还有其他重要的东西吗
The parts Raphael wants to burn off me if we don't find Camille.
如果我们不能找到卡蜜尔 拉斐尔会烧死我的
We'll figure it out, Simon.
我们会解决的这件事的 西蒙
We?
我们吗
When I was a boy,
我还是一个小男孩的时候
discovering my powers, I had no one.
我发现了自己的能力 我无人可以倾诉
I had to figure out the Downworld all on my own.
我不得不在这个异世界自已一个人解决问题
It was awful.
当时真的很糟糕
So... I vowed to myself
因此 我自己默默发誓
that if I ever found someone in a similar situation,
如果我遇到和我境遇相似的人
I'd try to make sure they didn't have to go at it alone.
我会尽力去帮助他们 不让他们单独面对
So you're gonna be, like, my Downworld sponsor. Cool.
因此 你有点像我的异世界的救世主 酷毙了
Let's not get carried away. No.
你别得意忘形了 不
I said I'll try.
我只是说 我会尝试帮你的
Even though I've lived more centuries than I'd like to admit,
尽管我已经活了几个世纪 但是我还是得承认
it doesn't mean I'm patient.
这并不代表我很有耐心
Noted.
明白了
Ah, there you are!
你在这啊
There's only one last thing for you to do.
这里有一件事情最后需要你来做
Kill her.
杀了她
No! Please!
不 求你了
She's our prisoner. She can't hurt anybody here.
她是我们的俘虏 她在这根本无法伤到任何人
If only she had shown her victims as much mercy.
要是她只是表现自己是受害者仁慈就好了
After what she did, we're letting her off easy.
看了她的所作所为之后 我们就轻易放了她了
What are you talking about? I've done nothing wrong.
你究竟在说什么 我根本没做错什么事
Five years ago, my father was mauled to death by a white wolf.
五年前 我的父亲被一头白狼咬死了
That was you. You did that, didn't you?
那头白狼就是你 是你干的 不是吗
You murdered him, an innocent mundane.
你谋害了他 他是一个无辜的平凡人
No, I've never killed anyone. I swear.
不 我没有杀害过任何人 我发誓
I'm telling the truth. Don't lie to me.
我说的是实话 别在我面前撒谎
Please don't kill me.
求你了 别杀我
I've obeyed the Accords.
我一直都遵守条例
I'm part of Luke's pack.
我是卢克的后盾
We don't hurt anyone. We're not like that.
我们不会伤害任何人 我们不喜欢这样的
A wolf will say anything to go free,
每一头狼都会说任何话为自己开脱的
but she can never change what she is.
但是她的本性是难改的
You let her live, son, and she will kill again...
你放生了她 儿子 她会
and again and again.
一遍一遍杀人的
Jace!
杰斯
Clarissa, how nice of you to join us.
克莱莉萨 你来加入我们实在是太好了
Perhaps you can convince your brother to finish what he started.
也许你能说服你的哥哥完成他一开始干的事情
Jace, I need you to listen to me.
杰斯 你要听我说
Everything I said before, I was under a spell.
我刚才所说的一切 是因为我被人下咒语了
Run!
赶紧跑
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森
There's no way out.
你们已经无路可跑了
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jace, are you okay?
杰斯 你还好吗
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Jonathan, come back here! There's nowhere to run!
乔纳森 回来 你无路可跑了
Jace, we have to go now!
杰斯 我们必须现在离开这里
Jace!
杰斯
Alec!
埃里克
Take the warlock down below.
把这个巫师带到下面来
Throw the wolf overboard.
把她扔到海里
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表