剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
My name is clary and I'm a shadowhunter,
我叫克莱莉 是一名暗影猎人
Born to protect mankind from demons.
生来是为保护人类不受恶魔的侵害
A never-ending battle against evil,
与恶魔的斗争永无止境
But I know who I can count on.
但我知道谁才靠得住
Simon, my oldest friend. A vampire.
西蒙 我的老铁 是一个吸血鬼
Magnus, a warlock from brooklyn.
马格努斯 来自布鲁克林的巫师
Luke, a werewolf pack leader and new york city cop,
卢克 狼人首领 同时也是纽约警♥察♥
And Jace, Izzy and Alec,
还有杰斯 伊兹和埃里克
Three of the bravest shadowhunters alive.
他们三个是世间最勇敢的暗影猎人
Alone, we're strong.
独自行动 我们强大无比
Together, we are unstoppable.
团结进击 我们势不可挡
Previously, on shadowhunters...
暗影猎人 前景提要
It's here. It's the mortal mirror.
就是这儿 圣镜就在这里
Valentine still has the soul sword.
瓦伦丁手里仍有灵魂之剑
You knew about the sword?
你知道那把剑
I just found out.
我刚知道的
You looked me straight in the eye and lied.
你就这么对着我睁着说瞎话
We can't trust the clave.
我们不能相信隐秘会
We're going to need the seelie queen's help.
我们需要精灵王后的帮助
I'll arrange a trip to the court.
我安排一下去趟仙妖宫吧
I'm ready to take a chance.
我已经准备一搏了
Do you think the paddle boats are still open?
你觉得脚踏船那儿还开着门吗
I think so.
应该还开着
I found a single hair in the bottom of the box.
我在盒子底部发现了一根毛发
You're Jonathan.
你是乔纳森
That's very, very impressive.
真是非常让人印象深刻啊
Your tracking skills.
我是说你的追踪技巧
Isabelle has taught you very well.
伊莎贝尔把你教得很好
Perhaps a little too well.
或许有点太好了
Lindsay...
琳赛
Hey, have you seen Alec?
嘿 你看到埃里克了吗
He should be in his office. I just saw him there.
他应该在办公室里 我刚在那儿看到他
Is everything ok?
一切都好吗
Yeah, Jace and I just...
是啊 杰斯和我正
need to update him on something.
要告诉他最近情况
Thank you.
谢谢
Sebastian.
萨巴斯蒂安
I was looking for Alec.
我刚在找埃里克
Yeah, as was I.
是啊 我也是
And now we've found him.
现在我们可算找到他了
Urgent briefing at the ops center.
操作中心召开紧急会议
Perfect timing, huh?
真会挑时间啊 是吧
Yeah. Yeah, perfect timing.
是啊 是啊 真会挑时间
Ok, but next time,
好了 但下次
I get to control the steering of the paddle boat.
我要控制脚踏船的方舟盘
Those ducks are gonna be fine, I told you!
我跟你说过了这些鸭子没事的
Only because they narrowly missed you
就因为它们最后
at the last second!
差点没撞上你
Well, you know,
好吧 其实
I was helping them!
我是在帮它们
I was... I was honing their survival skills.
我 我在训练它们的逃生技能
Ducks are getting very lazy these days!
现在的鸭子都太懒了
ok. What?
好吧 怎么了
Full moon.
满月
Should I be worried?
我该害怕吗
Yes.
是的
Very.
好一顿害怕
Oh, my god.
天呐
what just happened?
刚发生了什么
What kind of dog was that?
那是什么狗
Oh, god! I don't wanna die!
天啊 我不想死
You're not gonna die, ok?
你不会死的 好吗
We're here to help you. What's your name?
我们是来帮助你的 你叫什么
Bartholomew velasquez.
巴塞洛缪·委拉斯开兹
People call me bat.
大家叫我巴特
Ok bat, can you stand?
好吧 巴特 你能站起来吗
We've gotta find the wolf that did this.
我们得找到干这事的狼人
I already know.
我早知道是谁
Sorry I'm late, I've been looking everywhere for Max.
抱歉来晚了 我到处在找迈克斯
Has anyone seen him?
有人看到他了吗
Have you tried the armory? He's probably
你去过武器库没 他可能在那
sharpening his blades for his first assignment.
为第一次任务磨刀呢
I checked.
我去过了
We have more pressing matters.
我们还有更多紧急事务要处理
Thanks to dot's help, we now have the mortal mirror.
感谢多特的帮忙 我们现在拿到圣镜了
And you have it at the institute,
而且你把它带到了基地
And it's... well-guarded, I presume?
这算是好好保护起来了 我猜
The elite guards are the only ones who know its location.
只有精英守卫才知道它的保存地点
It's safest that way.
那样是最安全的
Jonathan went after Elliot and dot to get the mirror.
艾略特和多特拿到圣镜之后乔纳森也来了
Now that he knows we have it,
如今他知道我们有圣镜
he's going to come back for it.
他会为此再回来的
Agreed. Report back with any possible scenarios
没错 只要乔纳森和瓦伦丁
by which Jonathan and Valentine could attempt a breach.
一有搞事的苗头就立刻报告
Ok.
好
Is everything ok?
还好吗
You told Magnus about the soul sword.
你跟马格努斯说了灵魂之剑的事
Didn't you?
是不是
That bad.
不妙啊
Milady, I now present to you Magnus Bane
夫人 请允许我向您介绍马格努斯·贝恩
and Lucian Greymark.
还有卢西安·格雷马克
So the clave lied and Valentine has the sword.
所以隐秘会撒了谎而瓦伦丁拿到了那把剑
Is anyone surprised?
有人觉得惊奇吗
Milady. We agree that it's time to take charge of our destiny.
夫人 我们知道是时候把握自己的命运了
We've come to accept your offer to unite the downworld
我们此程前来想接受你的帮助
to hunt Valentine.
团结起异世界抓住瓦伦丁
Good.
很好
But we do it our way.
但以我们自己的路子
No more playing by the clave's rules.
不想再被隐秘会的规则耍得团团转了
With all due respect your highness,
出于对陛下的尊敬
We didn't come here to start a war with the shadowhunters.
我们不是来跟暗影猎人开战的
The shadowhunters want us dead.
暗影猎人想要我们死
You think it's an accident they lost Valentine?
你觉得他们失去瓦伦丁是一个意外
I don't trust the clave, but I trust Clary.
我不相信隐秘会 但我相信克莱莉
She told me that she and Jace recovered the mortal mirror
她跟我说她和杰斯拿回了圣镜
to protect the downworld from Valentine.
以保护异世界不受瓦伦丁的摧残
Your love for the shadowhunters weakens you.
你对暗影猎人的爱害了你自己
That's why your pack has lost so many wolves.
所以你的族群才失去了那么多狼人
My pack's losses
我的族群是因为
are because of valentine.
瓦伦丁才受到冲击的
After the lies your boyfriend told you,
你男朋友对你撒了谎之后
surely you're on my side.
你肯定是站在我这边的
Magnus, we came here to stop Valentine,
马格努斯 我们是来阻止瓦伦丁的
not make new enemies by breaking the accords.
不是来打破协定树敌的
Don't let your crush get in the way of protecting your people.
别让你的心上人阻挡你保护人♥民♥的脚步
I beg your patience, your grace,
请原谅 陛下
But breaking our allegiance to the shadowhunters
但打破我们跟暗影猎人的联盟
is a... step that requires consideration.
是需要慎重考虑的一步
Decide quickly.
那就赶紧决定
Once all the petals on this rose turn black...
等这朵玫瑰花上的所有花瓣变黑
...your time is up.
你的时间就到了
And remember,
记住
those who don't come to my side...
那些跟我敌对的人
...will be on the losing side.
会输得很惨
Milady.
是的夫人
Max, where are you?
迈克斯 你在哪里
If you're out on mission alone,
你要是在任务期间单独出行的话
I'm gonna whip your...
我会用小鞭子抽你的
oh, god!
天呐
Max, can you hear me? Max! Someone get a medic!
迈克斯 你能听到吗 迈克斯 快叫医生
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表