剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
so you would come to save the day.
所以你现在不就来拯救世界了嘛
And activate the sword instead.
世界没救成 不过激活了剑
You didn't inject me with demon blood. It was angel blood.
你根本没给我注射恶魔血 注射的是天使血
You are my greatest achievement, Jace.
杰斯 你可真是我最杰出的作品
I'm not your achievement. I'm your son.
我才不是你狗屁成就 我是你儿子
No, you are not my son.
你 你不是我儿子
I'm not your father. Jocelyn is not your mother.
我不是你父亲 乔斯琳也不是你妈
And Clary...
克莱莉...
Clary is not your sister.
她也不是你妹妹
More lies.
满嘴谎言
Don't I wish.
我倒是想有你这么个儿子
Truth sword, remember?
可我拿着实话剑呢
Please let this work.
拜托 一定要有用
Jace, don't!
杰斯 不要
The Mortal Cup is still out there.
圣杯还没找到呢
He's the only one who knows where it is.
他是唯一一个知道它在哪的人
You're gonna wish you were dead
影秘会和你完事之后
after the Clave gets through with you.
你就自求多福和我解决剩下的
Jace.
杰斯
The sword's gone.
剑不见了
A sight to see.
新风景啊
Valentine Morgenstern in the custody of the Clave,
瓦伦丁·摩根斯坦 在影秘会的监护下
where you will rot for your remaining days.
你就在这儿好好呆着吧
Where is the Soul-Sword?
灵魂之剑在哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
Our interrogation techniques have
我们的审问技巧在你之后
improved since you were one of us.
可是提高了不少
You can torture me all you want. I don't know where it is.
任你怎么折磨我 我什么都不知道
Don't believe a word he says.
别信他的一个字
What else have you lied about?
还说过什么假话了
One thing I didn't lie about
杰斯 我对你的爱
is my love for you, Jace.
可是大实话
Magnus, I thought...
马格努斯 我还以为...
I found Madzie.
我找到麦德子了
I got her out just in time.
我及时把她带出来了
I took her to Catarina's. She's safe.
我把她送去卡塔里娜那了 放心她安全了
Look...
我...
Magnus, on every mission I've ever been on,
马格努斯 每次我一有任务
I've never felt that type of fear, ever.
我从没有刚才恐惧的那种感觉
Not knowing if you were alive or dead. I...
不知道你是死是活 我...
I was terrified.
我真的吓坏了
So was I.
我也是
Magnus...
马格努斯...
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Alaric.
阿♥拉♥里克
Oh, man.
天呐 兄弟
You didn't make things easy on me.
虽然你总让我不好过
But you didn't deserve this.
但你也不该就这么死了
What the hell?
什么鬼
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
You're alive.
你还活着
I sped out just in time.
我及时跑掉了
I've come to gather what's left of my clan and...
我来看看我们族群还剩多少人 还有...
see if you needed anything.
看看能不能帮上你
No.
没有
Isabelle, please. I can explain...
拜托 伊莎贝尔 你听我解释
No, you can't.
我不听
I don't want anything from you ever again.
我再也不需要 你任 帮忙了
How do you know it was the truth?
你怎么知道他说的是真的
He had the Soul-Sword in his hands.
他当时手里拿着灵魂之剑呢
So...
所以说...
Clary's not your sister?
克莱莉不是你妹妹
No, she never was.
对 她不是
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm gonna tell her.
我准备告诉她
Luke.
卢克
Tell me we got him.
我们抓到他了吧
Yeah.
没错
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Better now that you're okay and Valentine's locked up.
看到你没事 瓦伦丁又被关起来 好多了
Oh, no. Luke, are you okay?
天呐 卢克 你还好吧
He's been sedated.
他打镇静剂了
Clary...
克莱莉...
I know it's not a good time,
我知道现在说这个不合适
but there's something I have to show you.
但我还是想给你看一样东西
Simon, will you tell me what's going on?
西蒙 你告诉我怎么回事嘛
It's a surprise.
惊喜
What are you doing? The sun's up, you can't...
你要干嘛 太阳要出来了 你不能...
Wait. Simon!
等下 西蒙
How?
怎么会这样
I mean, does it matter?
这都不重要了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表