剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
We've been through a lot together, haven't we?
我们一起经历了很多 对不对
And we keep coming back to each other,
在这期间 我们一直没放弃回头保护彼此
Because of this amazing connection we have.
因为我们之间有着不可思议的美好联结
I want to fight for it.
我想要去争取
♪ Take it in ♪
♪ 接受它 ♪
I can't, Isabelle.
我不能 伊莎贝尔
Why not?
为什么
If this is about sex,
如果是因为性
I don't care about that.
我不在意的
I care about you.
我爱的是你
It's not about that.
不是那个
Our whole relationship was built on our addiction.
我们的关系是建立在我们的瘾上的
What if that's what's drawing us together?
如果那是不停的把我们拉向彼此的缘由怎么办
And what if it isn't?
如果不是那
We owe it to ourselves to find out.
我们欠自己一个弄明白的机会
♪ Awake my skin ♪
♪ 唤醒我的肌肤 ♪
Do you remember the shame you felt
你还记得在你哥哥找到我们时
when your brother found us together...
你留下的一地羞愧吗
...my fangs in your arm?
我的尖牙在你的胳膊里
All it takes is one moment of weakness,
这一切只需要一秒钟的脆弱
and we'll be back there.
便会重蹈覆辙
I'm bad for you, Isabelle.
我对你是不好的 伊莎贝尔
♪ I feel it coming ♪
♪ 我感知到它的来临 ♪
♪ Hold your breath ♪
♪ 屏住你的呼吸 ♪
♪ Don't let go ♪
♪ 别放手 ♪
♪ I feel it coming ♪
♪ 我感知到它 ♪
Simon, let me in!
西蒙 让我进去
♪ Hold your breath ♪
♪ 屏住你的呼吸 ♪
What happened, it was... it was a trick.
怎么了 那 那是一个把戏
It meant nothing.
不意味着任何事情
♪ Don't let go ♪
♪ 别放手 ♪
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
♪ I feel it coming ♪
♪ 我感知到它的来临 ♪
Hey!
嘿
We need to talk about this, OK? Please! I...
我们需要谈谈 好吗 求你 我
♪ I feel it coming ♪
♪ 我感知到它的来临 ♪
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So the Seelie Queen didn't help Kaelie,
所以精灵皇后没有帮凯莉
it was actually a Seelie Knight,
其实是精灵骑士
who is now dead.
已经挂掉了
Yeah. The Queen's hands
是啊 皇后们的手在这一次上
are technically clean in this one.
真正意义上的干净
I think there's more to it.
我觉得还有更多在后面等着
Well, what makes you say that?
什么使你有了这样的想法
I don't know.
我不知道
Call it a gut feeling.
叫它直觉吧
OK.
好
Well, I'll have the Clave
我会让影秘会
keep a closer eye on the Seelies.
留只眼盯紧精灵的
...Right.
好
Are you alright?
你还好吗
You seem... distracted.
你看起来 被什么分神了
No. I'm, uh... I'm fine.
不 我 我挺好
Clary.
克莱莉
Hey.
嘿
Look, we should talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
About what just happened.
刚刚发生的情况
I can't.
我不能
Clary, I just had the worst...
克莱莉 我刚得到最坏的
Oh...
噢
Hi. Latte for the lady.
嗨 女士的拿铁
What're you looking at?
你在看什么
Uh, there.
呃 那里
In the shadow.
在阴影里
Am I crazy, Sam, or is that...
是我疯了吗 山姆 或者 那是
A wolf?
一条狼
Yeah!
对
Look at all this mess you've made.
看看你制♥造♥的混乱
Keep quiet...
保持安静
...or I will have to punish you again.
否则我就得再惩罚你一次了
And you wouldn't like that.
你不会喜欢的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表