剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
not even Magnus.
马格努斯也不行
Promise me, Alec.
埃里克 你保证
I can't promise that.
我不能保证
Either you trust me to be a leader or you don't.
你信不信我这个领导者由你
The Clave lied about the Soul Sword.
影秘会关于那把灵魂剑说了谎
They never recovered it from Valentine's attack
他们还未从那次瓦伦丁袭击基地中恢复
on the Institute. They don't have it.
在基地里 他们没有
They never did.
他们从来没有过
Then who does?
那谁有
Oh, I bet you'd love to get your hands
我打赌你现在一定很想
on your precious Soul Sword now.
手持你珍贵的灵魂之剑
Well, you're in luck.
算你走运
I'm gonna be sending it with you.
我要让他和你同归于尽
Considering my Demon Blood,
考虑到我的恶魔血液
it didn't seem wise to leave such a powerful weapon
留下个这么危险的武器就这么随便流落在外边
just lying around,
对我而言似乎不明智
even if it is deactivated...
即使它已经被废掉了
It seems a rather fitting end
这对你俩而言
to you both, don't you think?
是一个更合适的结局 你说呢
You always cared more about the Mortal Instruments
你总是比你的亲生儿子更在乎
than you did your own son.
这个圣器
That's not true.
事实不是这样的
Despite everything I've done,
不论我都做过什么
I have always... always cared about you.
我永远 永远 在乎你
Do not lie to me.
别对我说谎
If you truly, truly cared about me,
如果你真的 真的在乎我
you would have never sent me away.
你就不会把我送走了
I made a mistake.
那是一个错误
It was Jace that was...
是杰斯那是
The sword still compels the truth.
这把剑依旧能透露真♥相♥
Jonathan... not a day goes by
乔纳森 我没有一天
that I don't think about you.
不想念你的
Where I am not haunted by that decision I made.
到哪里我才能不被我自己做的错误决定而追赶不放
To send you to Edom.
把你送去以东
I have always dreamed
我一直梦想着
of creating the ultimate warrior,
创造一个终极战士
and now... that dream is a reality.
现在 那个梦成真了
You have always been my greatest creation, son.
孩子 你一直是我最得意的创作品
Always!
一直
I haven't been to this cabin in years,
我有好多年没来过这个小屋了
but I'm pretty sure it's just past this hill.
但是我很确定只要翻过这个山顶就行
There it is!
在那
Someone was just here.
有人来过这儿
We're too late.
我们太晚了
♪ People come and people go ♪
♪ 人来了人又走了 ♪
So...
所以
all of the, uh, jellyfish stuff...
所有 水母的东西
Maybe we keep that between us?
我们俩知道就好了
Your secret's safe with me.
你的秘密在我这儿是安全的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you for coming tonight.
谢谢你今晚能来
Despite my many objections,
尽管我我有很多反对
I could not have gotten through that dinner without you.
没有你我不知道怎么才能吃完这顿晚餐
Quick thinking, marine biology.
敏捷的思维 海洋生物学
I think you totally pulled it off.
我认为你完全可以的
That's 'cause it's true.
事实也是这样
I'm taking classes online.
我在上网课
Really? I had no idea you were interested in that.
真的 我从来不知道你对这也感兴趣
I'm pretty sure
我很确定
there's a lot you don't know about me.
你不到我的地方多了去了
I'm pretty sure you're right.
我敢说你是对的
I never asked.
我从没问过
But I guess I've been
但我觉得我最近
kind of self-absorbed lately.
有点太过沉浸于自我
A little.
是有点
Ugh...
呃
So...
所以
So...
所以
It's late.
晚了
I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
Vampire.
吸血鬼
♪ Everything you've done ♪
♪ 你所做过的所有事 ♪
♪ What a fool I was ♪
♪ 我是怎样一个傻子 ♪
Good night, Simon.
晚安 西蒙
Good night.
晚安
♪ Please let me in ♪
♪ 请让我进去 ♪
♪ Because I won't always have friends ♪
♪ 因为我不是永远都有朋友环绕 ♪
♪ Like you ♪
♪ 像你一样 ♪
Even if Dad's intentions are good,
即使爸爸的出发点是好的
these secrets only end up making things worse.
这些秘密只会让事情更糟糕
Trust me, I know the damage secrets can cause
相信我 我知道秘密所能制♥造♥出来的伤害
more than anyone.
比任何一个人都强
But if it got out there
但如果它已经不在这了
that the Clave lied about the Soul Sword,
影秘会在灵魂之剑的事情上说了谎
it could mean the end of the Accords.
这就意味着没记录可以追踪了
Maybe you're right...
或许你是对的
but I've got to do something.
但是我得做点事情
Are you going to tell Magnus?
你要告诉马格努斯吗
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. Um...
没事
I'm just really glad that you're OK.
我只是很高兴你没事
Did you find anything
你找到什么了吗
in Valentine's books?
在瓦伦丁的书里
These aren't books.
那些不是书
They're journals.
是日记
Valentine used to keep these
瓦伦丁习惯于把它们
on the highest shelf in the cabin.
放在小屋最高的那层架子上
I remember trying to read one once,
我记得我有次尝试去看
what all the fuss was about.
搞明白这些乱七八糟的都是什么
He got to me before I could even open it.
他在我打开它之前就找过来了
That was the last time we went back to that cabin.
那是我们最后一次去小屋
Now I know why.
现在我知道为什么了
Jonathan Christopher.
乔纳森·克里斯托弗
These are about you?
这些都和你有关
Morgenstern...
摩根斯坦
...Herondale.
海洛戴尔
You were...
你是
You were opposite ends of the same experiment?
你曾经是试验的对照组
There are hundreds of pages of notes.
这里有几百页的笔记
It's years' worth of research. These...
这是价值多年的研究 这些
These journals are...
这些日记是
They're all that's left of my childhood.
它们是我遗失的童年
But...
但是
Wait. Jace, this was 10 years ago.
等等 杰斯 这是十年前的
Jonathan died in a fire when he was an infant.
乔纳森在他是婴儿时死于火灾
How could Valentine still be studying him
如果他已经死了 瓦伦丁是怎么
if he was already dead?
还在研究他的
Jonathan is alive.
乔纳森 还活着
Ithuriel wasn't talking about you...
伊斯瑞尔不是在说你
...he was talking about my brother.
他在说我兄弟
He's still alive.
他还活着
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Dinner is served.
晚餐准备好了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表