剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Have you met me?
难道你还不了解我吗
It is for max's rune ceremony.
是为庆祝迈克斯符文仪式开的
I think i'll pass.
我想还是算了
Magnus...
马格努斯
I'm sure i'll love max.
我想我会喜欢迈克斯的
But Maryse? That woman hates me.
但玛丽斯 那个女人恨死我了
That's sort of the point of the party.
这才是参加这次派对的重点
So that she can see that this, us,
就是要让她看见我们
It's not going away.
情意绵绵的样子
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Why wouldn't i be?
为什么不呢
Then i better get to work.
那我最好要开始准备了
Mr. Morgenstern.
摩根斯坦先生
What can i help you with?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
A potion? A spell? I'm very versatile.
药水 咒语 我能做很多事情
In a way that makes my skin crawl.
以一种让我毛骨悚然的方式吗
I thought we would understand each other.
我还以为我们能够理解彼此
Both scientists in our own right.
毕竟我都是为自己利益奋斗的人
I applaud your spirit, but it won't help you.
我赞赏你的精神 但那帮不了你
I hear you've met my daughter, Clarissa?
我听说你见过我的女儿克莱莉萨了
I had no idea... children...
我不知道 孩子
...Have a way of making us terribly vulnerable,
总是会成为我们最大的弱点
Don't they?
你说呢
Don't.
别
Please, don't hurt her.
求你了 别伤害她
I will do anything you ask.
你想要什么我都照做
Yes. You will.
当然 你会的
you drank blood.
你吸血
you...
你
You've bit a rat. It's gonna be fine.
你咬了一只老鼠 会没事的
You fought a cobra. You went to india.
你和眼镜蛇打了一架 你去了印度
You can... You can totally tell her.
这些 你都可以告诉她
It's clary. It's not like it's a... Another cobra.
那可是克莱莉 不像什么眼镜蛇
That would be something. Seriously...
那才难对付呢 说实话
Simon, are you okay? Yeah.
西蒙 你还好吗 当然
i'm very okay.
我好的很
Hopefully.
希望是吧
Do you wanna sit? I mean, standing works, too.
你想坐坐吗 站着也行
Okay. What's going on?
好吧 到底怎么回事
I get this weird text to meet you here at,
我收到这条古怪的信息让我在这和你见面
like, 11:00 at night?
晚上十一点
Did something happen with you and maia?
玛雅和你发生了什么吗
Yes. Something did happen.
没错 确实有点事情发生了
Look, clary...
听着 克莱莉
The thing is, um...
事情是这样的
Simon, i don't have a telepathy rune.
西蒙 我没有心灵感应符印
Right. Of course not.
是的 你当然没
Okay.
所以
We've been friends...
我们一直以来都是朋友
Best friends for a long time.
我们当老铁很久了
A really long time.
真的非常久了
And the last thing i'd ever want to do is screw that up.
我现在最想做的事情 就是 什么都不管了
Because it's... It's really important to me.
因为 这 这对我非常重要
It's really important to me, too.
对我也同样重要
But... The thing is, when two people are friends...
但是 问题是 当两个人是朋友
People like you and me...
像你和我
Sometimes feelings evolve, you know?
有些时候 感觉是会变的 你懂吗
And the relationship, friendship, whatever it is,
我们的关系 友情 不管什么情
Needs to change along with it...
也需要跟着感觉走
Look, simon, i... Is this because of maia?
听着 西蒙 是因为玛雅吗
I don't want you to think that we can't
我不想让你觉得我们不能
Still be best friends because you...
继续做好朋友了 就因为你
Because you're seeing someone.
在和别人交往
No, see, that's... That's it!
不 不是这样的
I don't... I don't want to see anyone.
我 我不想 约任何一个人
Anyone... Anyone else, i mean.
别的人 我是说
I'm in love with you, clary.
我现在爱的人是你 克莱莉
But i realized that you might not feel the same way.
但我意识到 你或许 并没有和我一样的感觉
and it might get weird... It might be...
我们的 关系 或许 会变得奇怪 或许
We did that.
我们亲了
We did. yeah, we did.
是啊 我们 终于 亲了
we did.
我们亲了
Was it... Was it, you know...
刚刚 刚 你觉得
weird?
奇怪吗
Yeah.
嗯
In the best way possible.
最棒的一种怪
At the residence of magnus bane?
在马格努斯·贝恩的住所吗
It's very kind of your friend to offer,
你朋友真的很好
But the rune ceremony is a solemn rite of passage.
但是 对暗影猎人来说符印大典是一段
For shadowhunters.
庄严肃穆的仪式
Not some downworlder rave.
不是什么随随便便的异界之人聚会
Where does it say anything about a rave?
有谁说聚会了吗
And why is it only for shadowhunters? It's tradition.
还有为什么只限暗影猎人 这是传统
Traditions change, especially those based on ignorance.
传统是会变的 特别是那些建立在愚昧的基础上的
anyone who cares about max should be there.
任何在意迈克斯应该到场的人
And that includes me and magnus.
那包括我和马格努斯
Together.
一起
If dad were here he'd understand... Well, he's not.
如果老爹在的话就能理解 呵 他不能
Alec... I don't want to fight with you.
埃里克 我不想和你吵
This dinner, it should be about family. Our family.
这个晚餐 应该是关于家人的 我们一家
What family?
什么家人
You wanted jace dead. I was following orders.
你想让杰斯死掉 我只是奉命行事
You keep saying that.
你一直这么说
After a while, it loses its meaning.
都说烂了 不管用了
You're right.
你说的没错
Of course we'll be there.
我们当然会去
Thank you for going to all this trouble for us.
很感激你总是在困难的时候帮助我们
Thank magnus.
谢马格努斯
magnus!
马格努斯
you're new, aren't you?
宝宝你是新来的 是不是
jibuzhuwozijiI spoil them. I can't help it.
我宠坏了他们 我控制不住自己啊
It's the only way to win them over.
这是唯一能虏获他们的办法了
Well, i guess when you put your mind to it,
好吧 我猜当你认真起来
You can win over just about anyone, huh?
你可以想撩谁就撩谁 是吧
You're talking about alec.
你在说埃里克
Look, i've been there.
听着 我感同身受过
I know it's a whirlwind fling
我知道那是一种龙♥卷♥风♥般的一时激♥情♥
That burns so hot all it can do is flame out.
熊熊燃烧得太炽烈以至于快熄灭了
Is this what you think it is? A fling.
你就是这么想的是吗 一时激♥情♥
I don't know what it is,
我不知道那是什么
But i know my brother. He's sensitive.
但我知道我兄弟 他很敏感
And now that you guys have taken things to the next level...
现在你们已经到了另一个层次
He told you.
他和你说了
No, he didn't have to. We're parabatai.
不 他根本用不着的 我们是最佳拍档
No. No, no, no. No, it's not like that.
不 不 不不不不 不是那样的
It's... I can, uh...
那是 我可以 呃
I can just... I can sense that he's happier.
我能 感觉到 他更开心了
Look, i'll make this simple, okay?
听着 我想把一切简单化 好吗
I'm never gonna let anyone hurt him.
我绝对不会允许任何人伤害他
Then we have that in common.
我们的目标是一致的
You think i'd invite maryse lightwood
你以为我会邀请玛丽斯·莱特伍德
To my home for just anyone?
到我家来只是为了随便一个人吗
I hope this party has an open bar.
我希望这个派对能有个吧台
Is there something on my face, or...
我脸上是不是有什么东西
No, no, um...
没 没
You're great.
你很好
Am i being too, uh...
我是不是太
Not at all.
完全不
So do you think anyone's going to notice that we're...
那你觉得会不会有人注意到我们
Only one way to find out.
那只有一种办法可以检验了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表