剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Congratulations, young shadowhunter.
恭喜 年轻的暗影猎人
What do you say, Max?
你应该说什么 迈克斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's your warlock mark?
你的巫师记号♥呢
Max...
迈克斯
You were just as curious at his age.
你在他这个年纪也是同样好奇
It's okay.
没事的
I only share with my closest friends.
我只跟最要好的朋友分享
How much of you is a demon?
你身体里有多少恶魔的成份
Max, enough.
迈克斯 够了
That's not how we treat our friends.
我们不应那样对待朋友
Apologize to Magnus.
向马格努斯道歉
You can't tell me what to do.
你不能告诉我要做什么
Hey, just because you're getting your first rune
喂 不能因为你得到了第一个符印
doesn't mean you can talk to your brother like that.
就意味着你可以那样和自己的哥哥讲话
Jace isn't my brother.
杰斯不是我哥哥
Max! Mom says you're not even
迈克斯 妈妈说你甚至都算不上
part of our family.
我们家族的一员
Jace, I...
杰斯 我
This is your fault.
都怪你
I've tried to keep Max out of it.
我已经尽力不让迈克斯掺和这事了
The hell you have. He learned this behavior from you.
你是他妈尽力了 他这些都是跟你学的
If you ever want to make things right with me,
如果你真的想跟我和解
you better make them right with Jace.
那你最好先跟杰斯和解
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
I think there is.
我觉得有可以谈的
Max is right. You're not his brother.
迈克斯说的没错 你不是他哥哥
What?
什么
You were a ten-year-old left on our doorstep.
你当时只有10岁 被人放在我家台阶上
We had no choice but to take you in.
我们没有办法只好收养你
But if I had known you were a demon,
但如果我早知道你是一个恶魔的话
I would've done this years ago.
我几年前就会这么做了
Aves, disappear for a while.
艾维斯 让我们单独待会儿
Bear the pain and get the venom out of your system.
忍♥着点 毒液从身体里抽出来会很疼
But it feels so good.
但感觉很爽啊
You feel it, too.
你也能感觉到
I know you do, Raphael.
我知道你能感觉到 拉斐尔
Yeah. Too well.
是啊 超爽
When I first turned,
我第一次变成吸血鬼的时候
I fed on human blood.
我也吸人类的血
And I couldn't control myself.
而且根本无法控制住自己
The more I had, the more I craved.
吸的越多越想要
How did you stop?
那你是怎么停下来的呢
I met a certain warlock...
我遇到了一个巫师
who cared enough about a lost vampire
他对一个迷失的吸血鬼给于了关切
to help him regain his faith.
并帮助他重拾信仰
Magnus.
马格努斯
When I was a boy,
还是个孩子的时候
I went to church every sunday.
每个周日我都会去教堂
Magnus gave me the strength to
马格努斯给我力量
understand that where I came from
让我明白我所属的地方
wasn't gone forever.
不曾远去
That I was that person.
让我明白自己就是那个人
I just had to find myself again.
我只是需要重新找回自己
I had no idea.
我不明白
Hey.
喂
Go. Be with your family.
去吧 跟家人在一起
You have no idea how lucky you are to have them.
你不知道自己有多幸运身边有他们
Thank you for walking me here.
谢谢你送我到这
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你对我做的一切
Are you sure you don't want to come up?
你确定不上去坐坐吗
Uh, I'm not too big on shadowhunter parties.
我对暗影猎人的聚会不是很感兴趣
Izzy, hey. Where have you been?
伊兹 嘿 你去哪儿了
Out. Hey,
我出去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I feel horrible that I kept the rune from you.
没给你看符印让我感觉很糟糕
I... I never meant to hurt you.
我 我从没想过要伤害你
I know.
我知道
Good, because I really need to talk to you.
好 因为我真得跟你谈谈
You ever think you know someone so well,
你曾以为自己很了解一个人
and then they start acting completely out of character.
然后他们的人设就开始崩了
Clary, I'm sorry, I...
克莱莉 对不起 我
I... I don't have time for this.
我 没时间说这个了
I'm looking for my mom and Max.
我在找我妈妈和迈克斯
Can we talk later?
我们待会再说好吗
Yeah.
好吧
You have got to be kidding me.
没开玩笑吧你
Slow down, hotshot.
别激动 大侠
Get out of my way, Magnus.
别挡道 马格努斯
Oh, no. I'm not letting you make a scene.
不 我不会让你乱来的
This is an elegant affair,
这是一个高雅的场合
Not an episode of the real housewives of Idris.
不是伊德里斯家庭主妇的生活场景
Tell Simon that, because I can't stand here
告诉西蒙 因为他当着我的面勾搭玛雅
while he hits on Maia right in front of me!
的时候我已经坐不住了
I think we have different idea of courtship.
我觉得咱两对求爱的理解有点不一样
Jace, I've been looking everywhere for mom and Max.
杰斯 我到处在找妈妈和迈克斯
Have you...
你有没有
Maryse just tried to kill me.
玛丽斯刚想杀了我
What?
什么
Magnus, I can't stay here, okay?
马格努斯 我不能待在这 好吧
Everyone is acting completely insane.
每个人都像疯了一样
I have to leave.
我得离开这
Not while you're hallucinating.
你还在幻觉里是走不了的
Stay right here while I figure out what's going on.
好好待在这 我去看看到底发生了什么
Hey, are you leaving?
喂 你要走了吗
I have to.
我得走
Seeing you here, drink in hand,
看到你在这 拿着酒
all smiles, it makes me sick.
满脸笑容 真是恶心死我了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about you killing my mom.
我在说你杀了我妈妈
Oh, my god. Jace, what did you do?
天呐 杰斯 你干了什么
I told you, Izzy, I didn't have a choice.
我跟你说过了 伊兹 我别无选择
Okay, the sangria may have been too strong.
好吧 看来水果酒后劲还是太强了
She just tried to kill me, Magnus.
她刚想杀我 马格努斯
This will help.
这个能有帮助
She just threw an ax at my head.
她朝我脑袋扔了一把斧子
Okay, it's stuck in the shelf, right there.
好吧 不过斧子砍在了架子上 就在那边
See for yourself.
你亲眼去看看
Jace, there's nothing there.
杰斯 那里什么都没有
It's right there. Why can't you see that?
就在那啊 你怎么看不到呢
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, don't let her up.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别让她起来
She's out of her mind.
她意识已经不清醒了
Jace,I came up here to apologize to you.
杰斯 我上来是向你道歉的
Then, why would you...
那么 你为什么
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
我应该抓住机会杀掉你的
She just said it. Don't you hear her?
她都说了 你听到没
Listen to me. Nobody's trying to kill you.
听着 没有人想要杀你
You have to believe me. Someone's playing with our minds.
你要相信我 有人在玩弄我们的意识
Feeding into our insecurities...
给我们注入不安的情绪
Alec. Alec, no!
埃里克 埃里克 不
Alec...
埃里克
What are you doing? You're scaring me.
你在干嘛 吓到我了
You're a murderer, Alec.
你是个杀人犯 埃里克
Nothing more.
除此之外你什么都不是
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Alec, please, come down from there.
埃里克 拜托 快从那里下来
All those times you told me
一直以来你都跟我说
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表