剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No. No, we're just friends.
不 不 我们只是朋友
Big mistake.
真是错失良缘
He's a catch.
他很迷人
Ok, romeo, give me your cell phone.
好吧 罗密欧 把你手♥机♥给我
It's time to send raphael a message that if he can
是时候给拉斐尔发信息问能不能通过罗莎
Get to you, you can get to rosa.
和你达成协议
Oh, see, um...
额 听着 恩...
Yeah...
恩...
My heart kinda goes out to the guy now, you know?
我有点心不在焉了 你知道吗
Simon. Save your sweet side for someone who cares.
西蒙 把你呆萌的一面留给在乎你的人
Sit down. Noted.
坐下 好嘞
Um, rosa, can i take a picture with you?
额 罗莎 我可以和你合张影嘛
yeah!
好啊
Alright. Say cheese!
好的 说茄子
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Jace, we need to talk.
杰斯 我们需要谈谈
Yeah! Heard you banished azazel.
好啊 听说你驱逐了阿撒泻勒
Congratulations! Yeah.
恭喜你 是啊
Um, this is gonna sound crazy.
额 这听起来可能很疯狂
I was just with valentine, and he says that he's magnus,
我刚才见了瓦伦丁 然后他说他是马格努斯
That azazel switched them with some kind of a demonic curse.
阿撒泻勒用诅咒互换了他俩的灵魂
What? I know.
什么 我知道
It's hard to believe, but it's just that...
这难以置信 但是只是...
He knew things that only magnus could know.
他知道很多只有马格努斯知道的事情
Like, intimate details. Ok.
比如 亲热的细节 好吧
Well, he could have had a warlock steal your memories. No.
额 他可能曾经请巫师窥伺过你的记忆 不
No, that's not possible. I would have noticed.
不 这不可能 我肯定会知道的
Ok, well...
那这...
Well, just remember that this is valentine.
好吧 切记他是瓦伦丁
He's always 10 steps ahead of us.
他城府很深老奸巨猾
He's always planning his next move.
并且总能未雨绸缪
Alec, just trust me.
埃里克 相信我
You don't wanna fall for his lies.
你不会想上他的当的
Alexander?
亚历山大
Alexander!
亚历山大
Is that you? Please!
是你吗 求你了
Please, they're torturing me!
求你了 他们在折磨我
I can't take any more of this.
我简直已经无法忍♥受了
I know the feeling.
我知道这的感觉
Let's get you out of hear.
我这就把你放出来
Guards! He's here! Valentine is here!
保安 他在这 瓦伦丁在这
It's no use.
没用的
I've cloaked myself so no one can see me.
我已经影身了 没人能看见我
You fool.
你很蠢
You have no idea what you're doing.
你根本不知道你在做什么
After your capture, the clave hired me to create wards
你被捕了之后 影密会雇佣我来制♥作♥结界
To block downworlder powers
来阻挡异世界的力量
From being used in this cellblock.
作用在这件牢房♥上
Not only can't you break me out,
不仅仅是你不能放我出来
But your cloaking spell won't work here.
并且你的隐身术也没用了
We'll see about that.
你马上就懂了
what the hell?
什么鬼
They can see you.
他们可以看见你
Mr. Bane, what are you doing here?
贝恩先生 你在这里做什么
I was brought in to check on the wards you had me install.
我被带进来检查你让我建立的结界是否运转正常
After azazel's escape, there was a concern
尤其是在阿撒泻勒逃跑之后 可能他的
That his demonic energy may have weakened them.
恶魔力量会削弱这里
Brought in on whose authority?
谁带你来的
Are you questioning my integrity?
你是在怀疑我吗
After everything i've done for the clave?
在我为了暗影会做了这么多之后
Your security services are hereby terminated.
你的服务已经结束了
Escort mr. Bane out.
送贝恩先生出去
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Where is the mortal cup?
圣杯在哪
please.
求你了
Please. You have to believe me.
求你了 你需要相信我
I am magnus bane.
我是马格努斯·贝恩
Somebody used the unum ad unum spell on us.
有人对我们使用换魂咒语
I don't know.
我不知道
This has gone far enough.
这扯远了
You're never going to tell me
看来你永远也不会告诉我
Where the mortal cup is, are you?
圣杯在哪的 不是吗
i don't know.
我不知道
Prepare him for execution.
准备对他执行死刑
No, please! Please!
不 求你了 求你了
Please.
请别这样
Come on.
快点
Come on! Your rune ability still causing you trouble?
快点 你的符印能力依旧让你苦恼着嘛
You know.
你知道啊
Yeah, it's, um... It's kind of the hot topic around here.
是啊 这 额 这好像是这里的一个热门话题
You know all this stuff about azazel.
你知道所有关于阿撒泻勒的事情
I was wondering...
我想知道
My powers stopped working
我的能力失效了
When i tried to use them against him.
当我准备使用它对抗他的时候
Is it possible he... Somehow took them?
有没有可能是他...使用某种方法夺走了他
stealing angelic power is
窃取天使力量
Something that even a greater demon can't do.
可是连高级恶魔都无法做到的
So much for simple answers.
多么显而易见的答案
Look, it, um...
听着 它 额...
It might be simpler than you think.
可能没有你想象的那么复杂
We are trained so fiercely to believe
我们已经拥有惯性思维
That... Emotions cloud our judgment.
关于...情感会蒙蔽我们的判断
But... I believe that emotions give us power.
但是...我相信感情给我们力量
And when we suppress them,
当我们抑制它们的时候
We are all the weaker for it.
使我们自己在削弱自己
Perhaps that's the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
My mother just died, but...
我母亲刚去世 但是...
I... I feel the pain of that every day.
我... 我每天都感觉到心痛
I... Couldn't shut that out if i tried.
我...尽管尝试了但是还是无法放下
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉听到这个
And i heard jace just found out that he's not valentine's son.
然后我得知杰斯不是瓦伦丁的儿子
What does that have to do with anything?
和这个有什么关系吗
Well, think about it. You...
额 想想看 你...
Your father's never really been your father.
你父亲从未尽父亲的责任
You... You've just lost your mother.
你... 你又刚刚失去母亲
And the brother that you thought you had isn't your brother.
然后你以为是你哥哥的人事实上并不是你的亲哥
Jace.
杰斯
Right before my runes stopped working, that's when he told me.
就在我的符印失效前 他告诉我了真♥相♥
That's what you're blocking out.
这就是原因所在
The pain of losing the one last person
失去最后一个
You thought was family.
亲人
You need to let that in, clary.
你需要这种情绪 克莱莉
Believe me, i have.
相信我 我已经如此
Really?
真的嘛
Kung-pao special
宫保鸡丁
For the best anti-bullying expert ever.
给我们的最优秀的反欺凌专家
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
没关系
But, you know, it's...
但是 你知道 额...
Kind of hard to celebrate
在这么一个感觉像鬼城的地方
With this place looking like a ghost town.
很难有庆祝的气氛
How are things at the institute?
基地最近怎么样
Well... Everyone's trying to recover.
还行...百废待兴
Mmhmm. Alec is paranoid
额 埃里克对所有人都
About pretty much everyone, and, uh...
很偏执多疑 然后 额...
Jace, you know. He's still spinning.
杰斯 你知道的 他仍旧很迷茫
About the soul sword attack?
是关于灵魂之剑袭击的事情吗
That, and finding out he's not really valentine's son.
是的 还有关于得知他不是瓦伦丁的儿子的事情
Wait, that means...
等等 这意味着
...That means jace isn't clary's brother.
...这意味着杰斯不是克莱莉的哥哥
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表