剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
It just doesn't add up.
这不科学啊
Look, I'm not...
其实 我并不
I'm not proud of it. But if anyone should understand,
我并不自豪 但要是有人能理解的话
it should be you.
那个人就是你
And why is that?
为什么
That summer I came to Alicante,
我来阿利坎特的那个夏天
you were secretly seeing that girl, the one with the dimples.
你跟一个姑娘偷偷见面 那个有酒窝的姑娘
Carolyn. Yeah. You kept it such a secret.
卡洛琳 对 你藏得很紧
Everyone thought you simply hadn't found the right boy.
所有人都以为你只是没遇到那个对的人
They still think that. Unless you blabbed?
他们现在还是这么觉得 除非你说出来
I would never do that. I gave you my word.
我决不会这么做 我保证
But you know how it feels to have everyone in the world...
但你知道那种感觉 以为世界上所有人
see you one way but actually being the exact opposite.
都这么看你实际上恰恰相反
You know, I actually like taking risks.
你知道吧 其实我喜欢冒险
Yeah, sure, the Yin Fen was a mistake, but...
是啊 当然 嗑茵粉是不对 但
it led me to what I believe is my destiny.
它把我引向了所相信的东西 这就是命啊
Being here.
来到这里
Sadly Aunt Elodie isn't very happy about it.
可惜伊洛蒂姨妈对此并不高兴
I just got off the phone with her.
我刚跟她打完电♥话♥
She's... she's heartbroken.
她 她心都碎了
Actually, I'm a bit worried.
实际上 我是有点担心
Do you mind spending a few days with her?
你愿意花时间陪陪她吗
I'd go myself but they really need me here.
我想自己去但这里真的需要我
Yes.
好
Of course.
当然了
I can leave tonight. Thank you.
我今晚就去 谢谢你
I mean, that is, of course, not until I've shown you
我是说 那是 当然 除非我向你们展示过
this fabulous Indian place around the corner.
这个棒极了的印度餐厅
My favorite. Why do you think I picked it?
我的最爱 猜猜为什么我挑了这里
Come on, you have to remember... What did you do?
拜托 你得想起来... 你做了什么
Care for seconds?
再来吗
Police! Freeze!
警♥察♥ 别动
Put your hands on your head!
手抱头
Drop to your knees.
蹲下
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry I bit her.
我很抱歉咬了她
It was an accident.
是意外
You're under arrest for the murder of Heidi McKenzie.
你因海蒂▪麦肯齐谋杀案被捕了
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say...
你有权保持沉默 任何你说...
Vampires aren't as easy to track,
吸血鬼不易追踪
but I don't think he's too far away.
但他没走多远
"Not far away" doesn't help us. I need a direction.
" 不远 " 对我们毫无帮助 我需要具体方向
Turn left. Up here.
左转 到这里
So, when we do find him, what happens then?
所以 当我们找到他 然后怎么办
I mean, if for some reason
我是说 如果由于某种原因
it turns out he really did do this...
结果是他真的这样做...
he's a Vampire. You can't just arrest him.
他是吸血鬼 你不能这样逮捕他
That's why we need to find him before the police do.
这就是我们要赶在警♥察♥之前找到他
Then what?
然后做什么
We're supposed to turn him over to the Clave.
我们要把他送去影秘会
Can't we just keep this quiet?
我们不能悄悄做吗
You know, like Alec did for you.
你知道 像埃里克为你做的
If it's true, if Simon did somehow lose control
如果是真的 要是西蒙失去控制
and make some horrible mistake,
造成一些可怕的错误
we can't just give up on him.
我们不能放弃他
Look, whatever mess he's gotten himself into,
瞧 他让自己陷入多深的麻烦中
I promise I'm not giving up on Simon.
我承诺我不会放弃西蒙
They say the bad guy
他们说坏人
always goes back to the scene of the crime.
总是会回到犯罪现场
I always thought it was a myth,
我总觉得这是神吹
but since I'd run out of leads, I thought, hey, why not?
但自从我耗尽了力气 我想 嘿 为什么不呢
So why'd you do it?
所以你为什么这么做
I told you. It was an accident. Right.
我告诉过你 这是意外 好
So you just "accidentally"
所以你仅仅就 " 意外地 "
bit the woman and drained her of blood?
咬了那女人且喝光她的血吗
I can't help myself. I guess you can call it a compulsion.
我没法控制自己 我猜你会说这是强迫症
Odd compulsion.
奇怪的强迫症
You know, I've seen plenty of different ways to kill people,
你知道 我见过很多不同的杀人方式
but biting into a girl's feet?
但是没见过咬一个女孩的脚这种
That's a new one. Her feet?
真是新方式 她的脚吗
No. That can't be right.
不 不是这样的
The M.E. says the wounds below her ankle
法医说她脚踝以下的伤口
were the most recent.
是最新的
I didn't do this. Excuse me?
我不会这么做 逗我吗
Ever since I was a kid, feet have totally grossed me out.
当我还是个小孩子 脚就让我很恶心
Even women's feet.
甚至是女人的脚
You know what grosses me out? Murder.
你知道什么让我恶心吗 谋杀
There's no way I could've done this. I didn't kill her.
毫不可能我会这么做 我不会杀她
Seriously? An anti-foot fetish?
真的吗 一个讨厌脚的恋物癖患者吗
That's your defense? If I were you,
是你的辩词吗 如果我是你
I'd come up with something a little more believ...
我会想起更多可信的...
So when I found your front door open,
所以当我发现你的前门开着
I was afraid someone broke into the apartment.
我担心有人破门而入
Yeah, thanks for calling me. No problem.
耶 谢谢你们给我打电♥话♥ 没问题
Hey!
嘿
Quinn!
奎恩
Ah, I heard you were looking for me.
嗯 我听说你找我
It was you. The girl from last night, Heidi, you killed her,
是你 昨晚的那个女孩 海蒂 你杀了她
didn't you? It was an accident.
不是吗 是意外
Accidents happen. She knew the risks.
意外发生 她知道风险的
Don't worry about it. A woman is dead!
被担心 一个女人死了
And I'm not letting you get away with it.
我不会让你得逞的
I'm telling everyone, Luke, the Shadowhunters...
我要告诉每个人 卢克 暗影猎人...
Yeah... I...
耶... ...
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
Daylighter or not,
不管你是不是日行者
I'm not gonna let you rat me out.
我不会让你把我赶走的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Trying to track down a murderer.
试着追踪一个谋杀犯
Stay out of it.
置身事外吧
This is vampire business. I can take care of him myself.
这是吸血鬼的事 我能自己照顾他
I can't let you do that. Leave Simon alone.
我不能让你那么做 单独留下西蒙
I'm not talking about the Daylighter. Quinn killed the girl.
我不是在说日行者 奎恩杀了那女孩
Let's go.
我们走
Simon!
西蒙
I didn't kill that girl.
我没有杀那女孩
We know.
我们知道
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No. Not really.
不 一点也不
Mama?
妈妈吗
No! Weet je waarom ze dit deed? Door jou.
不 你妈妈死了 都是因为你
Je bent een gruwel!
你就是个怪物
Magnus?
马格努斯
Magnus.
马格努斯
Well, hello.
你好
I was just about to make myself a drink. Want one?
我只是想自己喝一杯 来一杯吗
No. We're transporting Valentine to Idris.
不了 我们要把瓦伦丁送到伊德里斯
Even more reason... We can toast
即便有更多的理由... 我们能举杯相庆
to Valentine's highly anticipated departure.
备受期待的瓦伦丁的离开
I love you, and I know something's wrong.
我爱你 有些事不对劲
Whatever it is, I'm here for you.
无论是什么 我都在这儿
I appreciate it. But I'm fine. No, you're not.
我很感激 但我很好 不 你一点也不好
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna leave until you talk to me.
除非你跟我说说 我是不会离开的
Remember when you said
记住当你说
"when things get crazy, don't push me away"?
" 当事情变糟糕时 别推开我 "
When I was tortured in Valentine's body,
当我在瓦伦丁的身体里受折磨时
that agony rune
痛苦符文
made me relive my worst memory.
让我想起糟糕的记忆
And now...
而现在...
I can't get it out of my head.
我不能忘记它
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表