剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry.
抱歉
After all the abuse valentine put me through...
瓦伦丁让我受不少骂
I'm still not strong enough to create portals.
可我还是不太能造传送门
You know, you really should let go of your anger.
你不能被愤怒支配理智啊
I'd hate to see something bad happen to you because of it.
看你因此受连累 心里真不舒服
The way you said that, you sounded just like...
你说话的感觉好像...
Look,
嘿
I need your help.
我需要你帮我
Last night i got blasted by a greater demon.
昨晚我被一个高级恶魔害了
Oh my god.
哦天呐
Magnus, no wonder you seem a bit off.
马格努斯 怪不得你看着有点不太对劲
The worst part is, it's like it short-circuited my memory.
最糟糕的是 我好像有点失忆了
I can't access my magic.
没法用魔法了
I've never heard of such a thing.
我还从没听过这种情况呢
Me neither.
我也是
I need you to teach me.
所以需要你教下我
Ok.
好吧
Ah!
啊
Simon. Yo.
西蒙 嘿
I got your message about Raphael. Are you ok?
你还好吗 我收到你关于拉斐尔的消息了
Yeah, you know. Living the daylighter dream.
是啊 挺好 生活在日光下简直像做梦
What?
什么
You got a tan. Looks nice.
你都晒黑咯 看着挺好
It does?
真的吗
Back to Raphael. How can i help?
说回拉斐尔 我能帮上什么忙
So... I heard you guys were kind of seeing each other,
我听说你俩关系还不错
And i was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out,
所以我想你能不能帮我个忙
Doing that thing you're really good at,
做你擅长的那种事情
You know, making a man bend to your every will.
让一个男人对你言听计从
but look, if you don't want to get involved
不过你如果不想卷进来的话
No sweet. I get it. No, no. It's...
没关系的 我懂 不 只是...
...It's not that. It's...
不是你想的那样
...When i got injured by that demon,
我之前被恶魔所伤
Aldertree gave me some yin-fen to regain my strength.
凯木给我一些茵粉帮我恢复
But things got out of control.
但事情后来失控了
The reason why i was seeing raphael...
我总见拉斐尔是因为...
Izzy, what is it?
伊兹 因为什么
I became addicted to vampire venom.
我对吸血鬼毒液上瘾了
Oh.
噢
I... I had... I had no idea.
我... 我对此一无所知
Are you... I'm... I'm ok.
那你... 你还好吗
Actually, i'm... I'm great.
其实 我蛮好的
Good. Ok. Good. Yeah.
那就好 嗯哼
Because... You know, with my mom...
因为...我妈她...
It's a lot of ups and downs.
也都时好时坏
And i'm guessing there's not really a...
我猜暗影猎人基地根本都没有...
12-step program at the institute for shadowhunters.
什么十二步项目
Um... I know a lot of really good groups--
我知道很多好的互助小组
Simon, i'm not a mundane.
西蒙 我又不是普通人类
I don't do groups.
不用小组
But i do fix downworlder problems.
但我能解决异世界之人的疑难
Come on. No.
来吧 不是
Look, i'm... I'm good.
我 我挺好的
I know that staying clean
我知道让你别碰那个
means staying away from Raphael.
就意味着远离拉斐尔
Who said anything
谁说
about going near Raphael?
要接近拉斐尔了
I know you're listening!
我知道你在听
Please! I'm not valentine! I'm magnus bane!
拜托我不是瓦伦丁 我是马格努斯
That's enough!
够了
Alexander, thank god you're here. You have to listen to me--
亚历山大 谢天谢地你来了 你一定要听我说
No, you listen to me!
不 你听我说
This sick game of yours is over!
你恶心人的游戏已经结束了
It's not a game.
这不是什么游戏
I know it sounds crazy, but i'm not valentine.
我知道听着有点疯狂 但我不是瓦伦丁
I am magnus. Azazel switched us with a curse.
我是马格努斯 阿撒泻勒用咒语把我俩换了
Unum ad unum.
【咒语】
You're insane.
你疯了
You gave me that omamori charm
你送我的宝石
that i carry with me every day.
我一直都带着
It was after our night in tokyo.
我们还在东京度过一夜
We were at the palace hotel.
当时我们在酒店
And we kissed on the terrace. And then you...
我们在阳台上接吻 然后你...
Stop!
停
And then you took me in... stop!
然后你带我... 别说了
How do you know these things?
你怎么会知道这些
Because...
因为...
It's me, alexander.
是我啊 亚历山大
The day of valentine's massacre,
瓦伦丁大开杀戒那天
you told me that you loved me.
你告诉过我你爱我
So if you love me, please.
所以如果你爱我 拜托
Please, you have to believe me.
拜托 你一定要相信我
Alexander...
亚历山大...
Just... Stop.
别... 别说了
Alexander!
亚历山大
You think if she ever smiled, her face would crack?
你觉得她一笑 脸就会裂吗
Don't be so hard on her.
嘴别这么毒啦
Can't be easy being a herondale.
成为海洛戴尔也不容易
Oh, yeah.
好吧
I know it must be tough to be like shadowhunter royalty.
当个暗影猎人的皇室一定不容易
All that power. Prestige.
所有的权利 声望
From what luke said,
卢克说过
She was a very warm person
她儿子死之前
before her son died.
她还是个挺暖的人呢
Oh, i have no doubt.
这我同意
Sun rune. Try again.
再试一遍 太阳符印
So you've created new runes in the past, and now suddenly,
所以 你以前能造出新符印 现在突然
They don't work anymore.
它们失效了
What are you saying, she's lying?
你什么意思 她在撒谎吗
She is valentine's daughter.
她是瓦伦丁的女儿
We're done for today.
今天就到这吧
You're right.
你说的没错
I am valentine's daughter,
我确实是瓦伦丁的女儿
But i am not my father.
但是我不是我父亲
I know your son died while serving the circle.
我知道你的儿子死于圆环会的行动
Valentine also took the person i loved more than anything.
瓦伦丁同样也夺走了我的挚亲
My mom.
我的母亲
Your friend's right. We're done for today.
你的朋友说的没错 今天就到此为止吧
Hola, rosa. Cómo estás?
你好 罗莎 你还好吗
I brought you your favorite.
我给你带了你最喜欢的
Gracias. Wait, so, um...
多谢 等等 所以 额...
...We're giving a kind old woman tulips?
...我们就是来给一个老妇人送郁金香吗
Rosa, meet my friend, simon.
罗莎 给你介绍一下我的朋友 西蒙
Hi.
嗨
Simon, meet rosa santiago.
西蒙 这是罗莎·圣地亚哥
Ok.
好的
Um, i'm all for creative anti-bullying tactics.
额 我是一个反欺凌主义者
But please don't tell me we're here
所以别告诉我我们来是
To kidnap raphael's grandmother.
为了绑♥架♥拉斐尔的祖母的
Ok, first of all, she's not his grandmother.
好吧 首先 她不是他的祖母
She's his sister.
她是他的姐姐
And no one is kidnapping anyone, ok?
而且没有人恃强凌弱 好嘛
Relax.
放轻松
Who are you again?
你叫什么来着
I am raphael's friend, isabelle.
我是拉斐尔的朋友 伊莎贝尔
We came to visit you last week for bingo night.
我们上周还为了宾戈之夜拜访你的
Wait, seriously? Raphael plays bingo with her?
等等 真的嘛 拉斐尔和她玩宾戈游戏
And he makes tamales for her every sunday.
而且他每周末都为她做玉米粉蒸肉
Such an attractive couple.
多么甜蜜的小夫妻
How long you two been married?
你们结婚多久了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表