剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I'll round up some wolves
我去找几头狼
and see if we can get a scent.
看看能不能找到什么气味
Great. Hey. Where are you going?
很好 嘿 你去哪
To get simon.
找西蒙
If we're gonna be searching all night,
如果我们要搜寻整个晚上
we can use his skills.
我们会需要他的技能
What skills?
什么技能
I don't know... Night vision.
我不清楚...夜视吧
There's a rune for that.
有符印就可以做到
Too bad. He's coming.
真遗憾 他还是要去
I need him.
我需要他
Are you awake in there? Incoming sunlight.
你醒了吗 阳光进来了
Clary?
克莱莉
Clary!
克莱莉
Back off!
后退
Nice form.
漂亮
Five summers at camp winnipesaukee.
在温尼伯索基湖的五次夏令营
Show yourself!
现身吧你
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子里在想什么
I know about the soul-sword.
我知道灵魂之剑
I was there at the party. I heard everything.
我之前在聚会上 我都听到了
If clary touches it, we're all dead!
如果克莱莉碰了它 我们都死定了
And that gives you the right to kill her?
所以你就有权利杀她了是吗
You think this is easy? You know me.
你觉得这很简单吗 你了解我的
You know i don't want to hurt anybody!
你知道我不想伤害任何人
Really?
是吗
That's not what it looked like.
看起来可不是这样
One life versus millions.
一命换取成千上万的
If killing clary is the price of
如果杀了克莱莉
saving the entire downworld,
能拯救整个异世界
Then i'm willing to pay it.
那我愿意付出这个代价
She has to die.
她必须得死
That is not your decision to make.
这不是你说了算的
Simon...
西蒙
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Save it.
省省吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I can feel it spreading.
我能感受到它在扩散
What if maia's right?
万一玛雅是对的呢
She's not.
她不是
You need to find madzie.
你一定要找到麦德子
No problem.
没问题
We'll take the van.
我们坐货车
Luke? I gotta stay here.
卢克 我得呆在这里
If maia told the rest of the wolves
如果玛雅告诉剩下的狼人
what that sword is capable of,
灵魂之剑的具体作用的话
You're in serious danger.
你的处境将非常危险
But, luke...
但是 卢克
No time to argue.
不是争辩的时候
Word travels fast.
消息传播的很快
I'll catch up...
在我阻止了那些猎杀你的异界之人之后
After i stop the downworld from coming after you.
我会和你们接头的
I'll see you soon, kiddo.
我们很快就会见面了 小不点儿
If anything happens to her...
如果她有任何事
It won't.
绝不会的
Trust me, i'll protect her.
相信我 我会保护她的
We'll protect her.
我们会保护她的
Just try to keep up.
你只要不拖后腿就行
Who does he think is driving?
他以为是谁在开车
I thought you said you knew how this worked.
我记得你说过你知道这怎么玩的
I'm trying, but the injections...
我在尝试了 但是这注射剂
I can barely generate enough magic
我不能聚集足够的法力
to create your portals,
来弄个传送门
Let alone a spell this complex.
更不用说施展这个复合咒语
Then perhaps you can teach her.
那也许你可以教教她
No, she's too young.
不 她太年轻了
But powerful beyond her years.
但她的法力远超过她的年龄
By raising madzie myself,
通过亲自抚养麦德子
I'll finally have a warlock that's unconditionally loyal.
我终将会有一个无比忠诚的巫师
Do you like your new home, sweetheart?
你喜欢你的新家吗 宝贝
I found it just for you.
我专门为你准备的
And if you help me,
而且如果你帮助我的话
I promise to help you find your nana.
我保证帮你找到你的外婆
See? Madzie wants to help.
看到没 麦德子想帮忙
That is, unless you'd rather i give her the injections.
就这么定了 除非你想我也给她注射
No. Good.
不要 很好
Then i'll leave you two to get acquainted, huh?
那我就让你们熟络熟络喽
Hi, madzie.
你好 麦德子
I'm dot. It's nice to meet you.
我是多特 很高兴见到你
You're pretty.
你很漂亮
Do you know where izzy is?
你知道伊兹在哪吗
I was told you spoke with her this morning.
我听说你和她今天早上说过话
She hasn't been in the institute since.
她从那以后就没出现在基地里了
I didn't realize i was the keeper of your sister's calendar.
我可不知道我还是你妹妹行程的保管人
Something's wrong.
有些事不对劲
She's been acting weird ever since
自从你送她去钢铁姐妹会之后
You sent her to the iron sisters.
她就变得很奇怪
I think you're being paranoid.
我觉得你想太多了
After what happened at your brother's party,
自从在你弟弟的派对上发生那事以后
Perhaps i should recommend you for a psych evaluation.
也许我该提醒你去做个精神评估
What reason would i have to lie?
我有什么理由说谎呢
I don't know, but whatever it is...
我不知道 但不论是什么
Nothing's going on.
什么都没发生
I'm just trying to help. Now, i would ask yourself...
我只是想帮忙 你现在扪心自问
Is making insinuations about me
含沙射影地讽刺我
Really the road you want to go down?
真的是你想要的吗
Isabelle's more than capable of handling herself.
伊莎贝尔有能力照顾好自己
Come on... Have a taste.
来嘛 尝尝看
Delicious.
很好吃
Although, i think it could use a little more salsa picante.
不过 我觉得应该再多放点莎莎酱
A little less.
稍微少一点
Start spreading the masa onto the husk.
开始把面团摊开变成面皮
That's the filling.
这就是馅料
Wait. Aren't they both filling?
等等 他们不都是馅料吗
No.
不是
This is the masa.
这是面团
And this is the filling.
而这是馅料
but they both fill the corn leaf. You...
但他们都要用玉米叶包着 你...
May i?
能让我来吗
You know, for a vampire,
你知道吗 对于一个吸血鬼来说
you're a pretty good cook.
你已经是个不错的厨师了
I should be. I cook every sunday.
理应如此 我每周日都做菜
Not for myself, i...
不是为我自己 我...
Drop meals off at a catholic retirement home in harlem.
把吃的丢到哈姆林区的天主教养老院里
I didn't take you for a community service kind of guy.
我没想到你是个会做社区服务的人
I'm not.
我不是
My little sister lives there.
我妹妹住那
She's 78.
她已经78岁了
She can't remember who i am.
她记不起我是谁
Yet i can't forget about her.
但我无法忘记她
I didn't know.
我不知道这些
Nobody knows.
没人知道
Except for you.
除了你
I'm sorry, i... I said too much.
很抱歉 我说的太多了
I should keep my mouth shut.
我应该闭上嘴巴的
I rather you didn't.
我情愿你多说点
Don't make this any harder than it already is.
别把这件事变得更困难了
Who else knows about clary? What she's capable of?
谁还知道克莱莉的事 知道她的能力
I don't know. Everybody?
我不知道 也许所有人都知道
I mean, you're too late, luke.
我是说 你太晚了 卢克
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表