剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
The end of the Downworld as we know it.
就是我们说的异世界的末日
How's chasing pigeons gonna help me with my training?
追赶这些鸽子能对我的训练有什么帮助
You're not chasing them. You're tracking them.
你不是在追赶鸽子 你是在追踪他们
This lesson is all about focus.
这堂课的重点是关注专注
Now, activate your tracking rune.
现在 激活你的跟踪符文
Now, track this egg back to the bird who laid it.
现在 追踪一下这枚蛋是哪只鸽子下的
You need to concentrate.
你需要全神贯注
I'm already an expert tracker.
我已经是一个出色的追踪者了
I thought the same thing when I was your age...
我在你这个年龄的时候也是这么想的
until I hit a nest full of Kuri demons.
直到我撞进了一个满是库里恶魔的老巢
If it wasn't for Alec,
如果不是埃里克
I wouldn't be standing here.
我可能早就死了
But you only got better by being in the field.
不过 你只有在实战中才会变得更厉害
Now... it's my turn.
现在 轮到我了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The Clave approved me for my first mission.
影秘会已经批准了我参与第一次任务
That's not happening.
这是不可能的
Find the bird, Max.
去找你鸟吧 迈克斯
That's the assignment.
这才是你的任务
Where are you going?
你去哪里
You're not sending
你不可以把
our little brother out into the field.
我们的弟弟送上战场
You know better than anyone how good Max is.
你比任何人都更了解迈克斯
His simulation scores are off the charts.
他的模拟成绩很突出
That's a simulation.
那只是模拟测试
I'm talking about the real world.
我说的是真实的世界
Max has had his rune ceremony.
迈克斯已经参加了符印仪式
It's standard to get orders after that.
参加仪式后出任务都是惯例
Just like we did when we were his age.
我们和他一样大的时候也是这样的
It was different back then.
这不能相提并论
We weren't fighting Valentine.
那时我们没有跟瓦伦丁对抗
Izzy... You weren't there that night
伊兹 那晚你不在现场
with Kaelie. He came this close to dying.
我们遇到凯琳的那晚 他差点就送命
Max is a soldier.
迈克斯是一名战士
It's time we start treating him like one.
是时候让他去战斗了
Come on. Fix it already.
赶紧的 早就该修好了
You're stalling, Cleophas.
你在拖延时间 法斯
Its destructive powers have been neutralized.
它的灵力已经消耗殆尽了
Fix it. I cannot.
修复它 我办不到
You are an Iron Sister.
你是铁女
And supposedly, one of the
理论上讲应该是
best blade smiths in the Citadel.
最好的铸剑好手之一
Surely you're more than capable.
你的能耐肯定不止这些
Or maybe you're just being stubborn.
或许你只是固执罢了
Keep pumping me with your mind control serum.
继续用你那会操控人脑袋的血液拷问我吧
It cannot fix this sword and neither can I.
不管是血液还是我都无法修复这把剑了
Just inject her, father.
给她注射吧 爸爸
Your daughter did what no one has done before.
你女儿做了史无前例的事
I told you Clary was special.
我跟你说过 克莱莉不是一般人
You leave Clary out of this.
别让克莱莉掺和进来
She's smarter than you'll ever be.
她可比你聪明多了
She knows what kind of monster Valentine is.
她知道瓦伦丁是个什么样的禽兽
Don't let the fact that
不要因为
he's your father sway you into...
他是你♥爸♥你就
Says the woman
那个背叛自己亲兄弟的女人
who turned her back on her own brother.
如是说道
The Downworld can still be destroyed.
异世界仍会被摧毁
It just takes a different approach.
只是以另一种方法而已
One involving a simple wish.
只要一个小小的愿望
It's not possible.
不可能的
No one has been able to raise the Angel Raziel.
没人能召唤出天使拉吉尔
Well... it won't be the first time
反正 这对我来说也不是第一次
I've achieved the impossible.
实现不可能的事了
Hello.
你好
How can I help you today?
有什么需要帮忙的
It's a fabulous shop you have here.
你这个店铺可真棒
Why thank you.
是吗 谢谢你
It's been my life's work.
算是我毕生的心血了
Absolutely fascinating.
真是棒极了
I'm Sebastian Verlac.
我是塞巴斯蒂安·韦拉克
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Elliot Nourse.
我叫埃利奥特·诺斯
Anything in particular I can help you find?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Yes, as a matter of fact...
有的 其实
there is.
就在这
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你干嘛呢
Tell me where the Mortal Mirror is!
快告诉我圣镜在哪
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Stop.
住手
The warlock attacked me.
巫师袭击了我
I had to protect myself.
我不得不自卫
Of course.
当然
What, you're afraid of me?
怎么 你怕我
I just saved you.
我可刚救了你
You owe me.
你欠我的
Lost track of time?
知道现在几点了吗
I missed dinner, didn't I?
我错过晚饭了 是吧
Only by a few hours.
也就晚了几个小时
I'm... I'm so sorry. Really.
真是 抱歉 真心抱歉
I just... it's been so crazy here.
我只是 这里真是太疯狂了
I understand.
我懂
I can't believe I forgot.
不敢相信我竟然给忘了
It's OK, Alexander.
没事的 亚历山大
If we can't go to the Cape,
如果我们不能去用餐
I'll bring the Cape to us.
那我就把餐桌带过来
Lobster tails and champagne
龙虾尾和香槟
to toast to a successful Downworld meeting.
为异世界会议的成功举办干杯
It went well? Relatively.
顺利吗 还行吧
But the Downworlders
不过一开始异世界之人
barely trust the Clave to begin with.
基本都不相信影秘会
And the Seelie Queen went on and on
而且仙妖女王一直强调影秘会的人
about the Clave being nothing but a bunch of liars.
无非就是一帮骗子
That's harsh.
这么说太过分了
But Luke and I assured them
不过我和卢克向他们保证
that now that you are the Head of this Institute,
现在你是基地的头儿了
and implementing a policy of complete transparency,
实施了开诚布公的政策
change was on the way.
一切都会慢慢改变
That's good to hear.
那太好了
It is, isn't it?
就是说啊
Drawn butter?
要奶油酱吗
Sure.
要
♪ Even as we're falling apart ♪
♪ 即使我们分开了 ♪
OK, so a group of Downworlders get together
好吧 一帮异世界之人
and a fight doesn't break out?
聚在一起还没打起来
I don't know. Sounds like a bust to me.
我不知道 真是不可思议
Seelie Queen's spoiling for a fight with the Clave.
仙妖女王准备跟影秘会开打
Well, it's kind of inevitable, isn't it?
好吧 反正也是避免不了的 是吧
Not if I can help it.
我要是能帮上忙就不会了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Hey, Luke. Hey!
嘿 卢克 嘿
I'm heading down to the station,
我正要去车站
but if, uh... you want to talk...
如果 你想谈谈
No, I'm all good man. I'm actually here to see Maia.
不 我可是好人 其实我是来见玛雅的
Hey! Hey, what's up?
嘿 嘿 怎么样
How do you feel about boats?
你喜欢坐船吗
Boats? I can't say I think too much about 'em.
坐船 可以说不是很懂
Well, I reserved us a paddle boat at Prospect Park.
好吧 我在展望公园订了一艘脚踏船
I know you like marine biology,
我知道你喜欢海洋生物
so I figured you might like this.
所以我想你可能也会喜欢这个
Also, I know it's not the ocean,
尽管我知道这并不是在海上
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表