剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Your lack of action.
你的不作为
Final question.
最后一个问题
Can you pledge your unconditional loyalty to the clave?
你能宣誓无条件的忠于影秘会吗
Facilis descensus averno.
地狱之路好走
I asked you a question.
我问你问题了
Can you pledge your unconditional loyalty to the clave?
你能宣誓无条件忠于影秘会吗
i...
我
Answer!
回答我
No!
不
No, i can't.
不 我做不到
Based on your testimony...
根据你的证词
I will recommend to the clave a punishment of life imprisonment.
我会建议影秘会判你终生监禁
May the angel have mercy on you.
愿天使怜悯你
Thank you, brother jeremiah.
谢谢 耶利米兄弟
There will be no martyrs here.
这里没有烈士
Hey, no pressure,
嘿 不是催你
Just i promised my mom i'd be home
只是我答应了妈妈今晚我会
For dinner at 8:00, so if you could...
在8点之前回家吃晚饭 如果你能
I can wait. It's... It's fine.
我再等等 别在意
So, ready to do this?
准备好了吗
Almost.
快了
I need you two to go to this address.
我要你们到这个地方去
My friend catarina has some ingredients
我的朋友卡塔琳娜有一些原料
I need for extra fortification.
我需要用它们来加强配方
I thought the trap for camille was finished.
我以为抓卡密尔的陷阱已经完工了
Yeah, i figured you'd have something to hold to hannibal lecter
是啊 我想你有足够的东西抓住汉尼拔·莱克特
And a few of his friends.
和他的朋友们了
Don't underestimate camille's strength.
别低估了卡蜜尔的力量
Off to catarina.
去找卡塔琳娜了
My dearest camille.
我亲爱的卡蜜尔
What the hell?
什么鬼
It's only me.
是我
Magnus.
马格努斯
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Magnus, let me out of here!
马格努斯 让我出去
Simon, where are you?
西蒙 你在哪
I've tried you back four times.
我打给你四次了
As soon as you get this, please call me.
听到这个请你马上回我
Alec.
埃里克
Alec?
埃里克
What did i do?
我做了什么
Oh, my god.
天哪
Clary, i...
克莱莉 我
I have a demon to kill.
我要杀了那个恶魔
Don't tell me you're doing you're the clave's bidding
别告诉我你因为迷上了那个
Because of your silly infatuation
暗影猎人小男娃
With that boy toy shadowhunter.
而听命于影秘会了
Leave alec out of this. This is between you and me.
这和埃里克无关 这是我倆之间的事
The same you and me who crashed queen victoria's coronation
我倆还是当初共同闯进维多利亚的加冕仪式
Glamoured as the duke and duchess of cambridge?
作为剑桥公爵和公爵夫人坠入爱河的我们吗
Believe me, this wasn't an easy decision.
相信我 这对我并不容易
But you crossed the line.
但你越线了
I won't let raphael suffer for your bad deeds.
我不会让拉斐尔因你的恶行受苦
So this is about one little insubordinate vamp?
这只是因为一只不听话的吸血鬼吗
You've sired hundreds of vampires.
你制♥造♥了成百上千的吸血鬼
Your children.
当你的孩子
But as a warlock, i can have none.
但作为巫师 我只有我自己
The downworlders i take under my wing,
那些受我保护的异世界之人
They are my children. My family.
他们就是我的孩子 我的家人
I'm sorry, Camille.
我很抱歉 卡蜜尔
I'll do whatever it takes to protect him.
为了保护他我将不择手段
The fear of loneliness...
对孤独的恐惧
Has always been your achilles' heel.
一直都是你的软肋
Don't.
别
You don't do well losing those you love... Do you?
失去你爱的人一直让你无法释怀 对吗
I'm the only one you can count on to be here for you forever.
我是唯一一个能永远陪伴你的人
You know that.
你明白这一点
That's why you love me...
这是你爱我的原因
And you always will.
你永远都会爱我
Choose... Me.
选...我
Enjoy idris.
享受伊德里斯吧
I hear the weather's a delight.
我听说那天气很好
How could you?
你怎么能
I thought you loved me.
我以为你是爱我的
Don't do this!
别这么做
Hey, clary, my phone ran outta juice
嘿 克莱莉 我的手♥机♥刚没信♥号♥♥
And your last message got cut off.
你新发的信息还没传过来
Sorry. I've been tied up.
对不起 前面忙的脱不开身
Please tell me you haven't already left for idris.
请告诉我你还没离开伊德里斯
I'm on my way to the institute right now.
我正在赶往基地
I'll see you soon... I hope.
我很快就能见到你 希望能
Hodge, do you hear that?
霍奇 你听到了吗
I was hoping it was another nightmare.
我希望这只是另一场恶梦
please. Help us.
求你了 帮帮我们
What's happening? Grab his hand!
发生什么了 抓住他的手
The lock release on our cells can only be activated if he's alive.
只有在他活着的时候才能打开我们监狱的门
He's gone.
他死了
An unfortunate loss, but he gave me no choice.
不幸的损失 但我别无选择
He wouldn't let it out of his hands.
他不愿意交出这把剑
Hello, jonathan.
你好 乔纳森
You see what these people do to you
当我不在你身边保护你的时候
When i'm not around to protect you?
你看这些人对你做了些什么
No, i'm here 'cause you made a son with demon blood.
不 我在这是因为你制♥造♥了有恶魔血统的儿子
Still so little appreciation after all i've done for you.
我为你做了那么多 你还是毫无感激之情
You think it was easy, breaking in here to rescue you?
你以为攻入这里救你 是一件简单的事吗
It took effort.
这可是花了大力气的
I set up a demon attack on the institute as a diversion.
作为掩护 我放了一只恶魔攻击基地
You did what?
你做了什么
No, you're not here for me. You're here for the soul-sword.
不 你不是为了我来的 你是为了灵魂之剑
Son, you have two options.
儿子 你有两个选择
Life in prison at the hands of the clave,
在影秘会手下被关一辈子
Or you can come and fight with me...
或者和我并肩战斗
And have purpose.
做点大事
I guess jumping off the boat wasn't clear enough.
我想跳船那次表达的还不够明显
Then we'll do it the hard way.
那我们就只能来硬的了
Take him.
带他走
Thank you for your assistance.
多谢你的帮助
Hodge!
霍奇
Thank you, dorothea.
谢谢你 多萝西娅
At least someone here understands
至少这里还有人懂得
The meaning of the word loyalty.
忠诚的意义
Go ahead.
动手啊
Kill me like you killed my falcon.
就像杀我的猎鹰一样杀了我
Prove what kind of father you really are.
看看你作为父亲的真面目
What're you waitting for ?
你在等什么
Do it.
动手吧
Take my son.
带我儿子走
Kill the other one.
杀了另一个
Jace! Get the sword!
杰斯 把剑抢回来
Please, let me do this.
拜托 让我来吧
You don't have to put yourself in danger. Not now.
你没必要让自己陷入危险境地 现在不行
Izzy, we need your help! Jocelyn's...
伊兹 我们需要你的帮助 乔斯琳
dead because of you.
因你而死
It's inside her. It's still izzy.
恶魔在她身体里 她还是伊兹
Be careful where you aim.
下手注意点
Izzy, please stop! Izzy...
伊兹 快停下 伊兹
Always the favorite child.
你一直是最受宠爱的孩子
I'm done living in your shadow.
我受够了活在你的阴影下
Izzy, if you're in there, please listen to me.
伊兹 如果你还在里面 请听我说
Nice try.
想得美
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表