剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Once the demon leaves the body,
一旦恶魔离开身体
They have no memory of what they did.
他们就不知道自己曾经做过什么
Is this blood? Just try to keep calm.
这是鲜血吗 - 冷静下来
Hey, don't look at your hand, okay?
不要看你的手 好吗
Just look at me. I don't understand.
看着我 我不明白
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
I know nothing makes sense right now.
我不知道现在该怎么跟你解释
But I'm going to help you.
但我是来帮你的
I promise.
我保证
okay?
好吗
As if you haven't been through enough,
你好像还是没完全搞清楚
Now the clave wants to rip your family apart?
现在影秘会想要分♥裂♥你的家庭
I'm talking to aldertree.
我要和凯木谈谈
It's not his call.
这不是他的决定
The transfer orders came from the council.
转移指令来自于理事会
Then I'm going with you.
那我和你一起去
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
For 18 years, you've put clary and me first.
18年来 你把我和克拉里放在第一位
This is my cross to bear.
现在该我自己承担了
That's not how this works.
事情不是这样的
When valentine took you,
当瓦伦丁抓到你的时候
I promised myself it was the last time I'd ever be without you.
我向自己保证这是最后一次我失去了你
But you hate idris.
但你不喜欢伊德里斯
And what about your life here?
那你在这里的生活怎么办
Your work. The pack...
你的工作 你的狼群
It'll be hard to leave behind.
把这些东西抛之脑后是很难
But I'm a stubborn man... And I know what I want.
但我是个固执的人 我知道我想要什么
Coming!
来了
Oh, raphael.
噢 拉斐尔
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还有别的地方可以去了
Oh, my poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
I'm going to take care of you.
我会照顾你的
Come in.
进来
Take him down to the morgue.
把他带到太平间去
And call as soon as you identify what kind of demon we're looking for.
一旦你们确定了我们要找的恶魔种类 通知我们
Until victor comes back from the trial,
在维克多从审判回来之前
I'm running point on this one.
我掌管这些
Lydia...
莉迪亚
Have you heard anything about jace?
你听到过任何关于杰斯的消息吗
I know you're worried, but I'm still waiting, just like you.
我知道你很担心 但我也和你一样在等消息
Except I'm the one who put him there.
除了我是那个把他带来这里的人
If I didn't make that deal with aldertree...
如果我没和凯木做那个交易
Jace would've been torn apart by wolves
杰斯就会被狼撕碎
and alec would be dead.
埃里克也会死
You did what you had to do.
你做了你必须做的事
Wow, that guy's heart is obliterated.
哇 这家伙的心都被掏出来了
And I thought I was having a rough weekend.
我以为只有我过了个煎熬的周末
Show some respect for the dead.
对死者尊重点
I'm just saying, I've been in his shoes before.
我的意思是说 我之前也和他处在同样的位置
Except my demon's name was kathy.
除了我的恶魔叫做凯西
You know, you might want to cut back on the smartass
你知道吗 在你被巫师粗暴对待后
After getting manhandled by a warlock.
你也许就不会想要这么自作聪明了
Let me know if you find anything.
你发现了什么的话请告诉我
Wow, who died and made her queen?
谁的死让她变成了这幅女王样
You keep shooting your mouth off,
闭上你的嘴
you're gonna end up like that corpse.
不然你就会像那具死尸一样
Aldertree knows how I took you in.
凯木知道我把你带大的
How you're like a son to me.
也知道你对我就像儿子一样重要
That's why he did this.
这就是他这么做的原因
He was looking for camille.
他在找卡蜜尔
And punishing me at the same time.
同时也是在惩罚我
So, can you help me deliver camille to the clave?
那么 你能帮我把卡蜜尔送到影秘会吗
Raphael...
拉斐尔...
I know it's a lot to ask.
我知道这要求的太多了
Which is why I haven't until now.
也是我现在才问的原因
Aldertree gave me 12 hours to deliver her,
凯木限我十二小时内把她送到
Or he'll burn me alive along with my entire clan.
不然就要活活烧死我和我血脉
Magnus, you there? It's me.
马格努斯 你在吗 是我
Okay, time to put your money where your mouth is
你得说话算数
about helping me find Camille, 'cause raph...
赶紧帮我找卡蜜尔 因为拉斐...
Man, you are everywhere!
怎么哪都有你
Aldertree did this to me because of you.
凯木把我弄成这样全都因为你
Yeah, well, you look like crap. Bring it on, scarface!
很好啊 刀疤脸看着多带劲
Hey, hey, hey, boys. Relax.
好了好了好了 小伙子们 放轻松
Let's talk this out like civildownworlders.
讲点异世界之人的礼节好吧
Anyone for a martini?
有人想喝一杯的吗
I'm having a double.
我得来杯双份的
You threatened my mother.
你威胁我母亲
And if you'd even lifted half a finger to find Camille...
你哪怕费那么一丁点心找找卡蜜尔...
Lifted half a finger? I portaled to freakin' India
费点心 我他妈把自己传送到他妈的印度
And had to face off with a cobra!
还跟眼镜蛇决一死战
And all I got was this stupid box of hers!
结果就他妈找到她的一个没用的盒子
This stupid box is sacred.
这盒子可是很神圣的
You know why?
知道为什么吗
It contains Camille's grave dirt.
因为里面有卡蜜尔的墓土
Grave dirt?
墓土
I thought maybe diamonds,
我还以为里面会有钻石什么的
Or that gold ring she stole from cleopatra's tomb.
再不济也该是她从埃及艳后墓穴偷来的金戒指
So we're excited about a box of dirt.
我们现在是因为一盒土兴奋起来了吗
Anyone wanna clue me in?
谁来告诉我为啥
If you have a vampire's grave dirt,
你要是有一个吸血鬼的墓土
you can use it to summon them.
你就能用它来召唤他们了
Great. Except, not that it means anything,
好吧 但也没什么用啊
But that thing's harder to open than the lost ark.
因为那玩意儿打不开啊
Ouch! What the hell?
嗷 你干嘛
To open the box, you need Camille's blood.
想开盒子 就得要卡蜜尔的血
And since she's your sire...
既然她是你的始祖...
Okay. Now what?
好吧 然后呢
Oh, my god, welkie! What happened?
哦天呐 韦尔基 发生了什么
Classic possession hangover.
经典附身手法
Hole punched right through his chest.
胸口有个洞
Just like our mundane in the morgue.
就像在停尸房♥曼迪恩人一样
The demon's in the institute.
恶魔就在基地里
Activate emergency surveillance. Victor's unreachable.
激活一级戒备 维克托找不到
I've ordered the institute be put on quarantine
我已发布命令隔离基地
until we kill this thing.
直到杀了这鬼东西
But I don't get it.
但我还是不太懂
How did the demon get past the wards?
恶魔是怎么通过守卫那里的
Same way it got in without setting off this.
跟让这个爆♥炸♥是一个路数
It must have some advanced cloaking ability.
肯定有些高级隐身能力
It hid in that dead body and let us do the rest.
藏在死尸里 然后我们被我们带进来了
I didn't know demons could do that.
我都不知道恶魔还有这种能力
Until now, they couldn't. This new form of possession,
之前都还没有 这种新形势的附身手法
Cloaking ability, targeting the institute, it's...
隐身能力 针对基地
Valentine. His experiments.
是瓦伦丁 他的实验
My mom told me how
我妈跟我说过
he was determined to create a super-being
他决心要建一只超生物队伍
that could defeat the Clave.
用来击溃影秘会
It's what he tried to do with Jace.
也是他想对杰斯做的事
Both victims had damage to the prefrontal cortex.
所有受害者都有前额脑皮层损伤
The demon must be feeding on negative emotions.
恶魔一定都是被不良情绪喂养
Anger, hate, rage.
愤怒 憎恨 狂暴
Causing the host to violently act on those urges.
暴♥力♥促使着怪物行为的发生
So we continue to scan for venom and heat signatures.
所以我们继续扫描恶意 着重扫描特征
Try to narrow down the host before it strikes again.
尽量在下一场攻击前缩小怪物范围
Alec, you check the living quarters.
埃里克 你来负责生活区
You two take the utility tunnels.
你俩负责公共隧♥道♥
I'll stay with you.
我跟你一起
Day just keeps getting better.
还真是好事成双
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表